We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

CG have sent a cap on metro in DMH

Comments

• we have something that cg don't have a team work and we try and we are not bullies
    and we don't need metro and capital to make us look good and we don't need it for power 
    and to show who is boss and everyone is better then your alliance cos they are not bullies

thanks 

corrie5

no team work lol

bullies lol
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • So, CG and Ultraflavoured plotted on their own to give the metro to CG, nobody in DMH knew anything about this. We get declared on at 2:30am and proceeded to get  constantly attacked, without us being able to do anything having been just a few days after a 6vs1 war. 

I like to think that I look at things with an open mind, without any bias, but given the facts, there's no way DMH have done anything wrong here. It's just a case of CG either being stupid and thinking a trade would be perfectly fine without talking to the management of the other alliance or CG being warmongering and knowing full well hat would happen.

Having spent, and enjoyed 9 months in Revolution X, listening to them say how terrible BSK were and that CG are the good guys. But after last night it's pretty clear CG are doing everything they can to become BSK 2.0...
    aga110 @ uk 1
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    So, CG and Ultraflavoured plotted on their own to give the metro to CG, nobody in DMH knew anything about this. We get declared on at 2:30am and proceeded to get  constantly attacked, without us being able to do anything having been just a few days after a 6vs1 war. 

I like to think that I look at things with an open mind, without any bias, but given the facts, there's no way DMH have done anything wrong here. It's just a case of CG either being stupid and thinking a trade would be perfectly fine without talking to the management of the other alliance or CG being warmongering and knowing full well hat would happen.

Having spent, and enjoyed 9 months in Revolution X, listening to them say how terrible BSK were and that CG are the good guys. But after last night it's pretty clear CG are doing everything they can to become BSK 2.0...
    aga i knew you for those 9 months in rev x  and know that you're not unreasonable so will take my time to explain.
    Ultra approached us offering to swap his metro for big al's cap, naturally we agreed. We were under the impression that ultra had told dmh about it and we were all told an organised trade was taking place. As ultra has said, he capped big al cap first so we sent a cap on his metro which was defended. Naturally we jumped to the conclusion that dmh had tried to trick us and as you know it escalated.
    Is there anything i can do to further explain?

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • aga110 (GB1)aga110 (GB1) Posts: 75
    edited 15.10.2016
    aga i knew you for those 9 months in rev x  and know that you're not unreasonable so will take my time to explain.
    Ultra approached us offering to swap his metro for big al's cap, naturally we agreed. We were under the impression that ultra had told dmh about it and we were all told an organised trade was taking place. As ultra has said, he capped big al cap first so we sent a cap on his metro which was defended. Naturally we jumped to the conclusion that dmh had tried to trick us and as you know it escalated.

I understand that it was happened. But the sheer fact that people from CG didn't think to talk to the management from DMH before agreeing to anything is extremely fishy...And given that Ultra is now part of CG, it's crystal clear what happened here. Ultra acted on his own, to broker himself a place in CG and CG saw this as an opportunity to get themselves into another 1 sided war. How can you apply any blame to DMH?
    aga110 @ uk 1

I understand that it was happened. But the sheer fact that people from CG didn't think to talk to the management from DMH before agreeing to anything is extremely fishy...And given that Ultra is now part of CG, it's crystal clear what happened here. Ultra acted on his own, to broker himself a place in CG and CG saw this as an opportunity to get themselves into another 1 sided war. How can you apply any blame to DMH?
    Im not assigning blame to dmh mate, it is ultras fault and i wont defend him...in regards to why we didnt speak to leadership, well i can only assume its because its ultras metro and kind of his to give away...but i am not leadership here so i cant confirm it.
    And as to why ultra is here? i havent a clue mate....not a clue...
    If it was my decision i would still offer a cap too dmh as that was the agreement, but that isnt my decision to make.
    Please say if there is more i can help with

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • Well I need some more explanation. It seems a swap was arranged with Ultra with no one from DMH knowing, Ultra confirms this.

Now Ultra is in CG with the metro

Why then are CG attacking DMH, what is the goal from CG here, please could you explain that?

Thanks

• Im not assigning blame to dmh mate, it is ultras fault and i wont defend him

His fault and we are the ones who are getting punished, there's nothing we can do now, CG have won, they got what they wanted and are still sending a constant stream of hits. I just hope Ultra is proud of himself, 

Some people in DMH have already said how they are quitting or thinking about quitting, with the prevailing reason being CG's need to bogart all the power for themselves, they'll constantly be bored asking why there's no challenge and start doing whatever they want...Which seems like an awfully similar chain of events to me.
    aga110 @ uk 1

Well I need some more explanation. It seems a swap was arranged with Ultra with no one from DMH knowing, Ultra confirms this.

Why then are CG attacking DMH, what is the goal from CG here, please could you explain that?

Thanks

Will try my best.
    What isn't clear atm is the facts of what happened in dmh last night/early morning, and thats distorts the situation somewhat.
    Some are under the impression that ultra tried playing everyone, and dont see what dmh have done wrong, however, some have been told that a mass mail was sent around dmh last night warning of the swap, which implies that dmh were trying to play cg.
    I am doing my best to decipher what has happened, but obviously i dont know what truly happened inside dmh, so help there would be appreciated.
    As to cgs goal, i think at the moment it is just being treated as a war, i do not know if there is a communication between the leaders or talks of peace as i am not senior here.

One thing i would like to say though is kudos to yourself and aga, it is nice to keep stuff civil on these forums for once

• Well I need some more explanation. It seems a swap was arranged with Ultra with no one from DMH knowing, Ultra confirms this.

Thanks

Will try my best.
    What isn't clear atm is the facts of what happened in dmh last night/early morning, and thats distorts the situation somewhat.
    Some are under the impression that ultra tried playing everyone, and dont see what dmh have done wrong, however, some have been told that a mass mail was sent around dmh last night warning of the swap, which implies that dmh were trying to play cg.
    I am doing my best to decipher what has happened, but obviously i dont know what truly happened inside dmh, so help there would be appreciated.
    As to cgs goal, i think at the moment it is just being treated as a war, i do not know if there is a communication between the leaders or talks of peace as i am not senior here.

One thing i would like to say though is kudos to yourself and aga, it is nice to keep stuff civil on these forums for once

Thanks, never seen the need for excessive mouthing off on the forum.

I still don't get what happened, from my point of view I can confirm Ultras statement, no MM message was sent, just woke up to a red screen and a capped metro. I not sure we would want to swap a capital for a metro, doesn't seem a good deal!!

If the goal of CG is to take the metro, then this is done and so attacks can stop - the ins and outs of who owns it is immaterial in order for this to happen

If CG have another goal for carrying on attacking DMH then then put it out there so we can understand. 

• Big Ste (GB1)Big Ste (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23

Im not assigning blame to dmh mate, it is ultras fault and i wont defend him...in regards to why we didnt speak to leadership, well i can only assume its because its ultras metro and kind of his to give away...but i am not leadership here so i cant confirm it.
    If it was my decision i would still offer a cap too dmh as that was the agreement, but that isnt my decision to make.

you could stop the attacks, many of the hits sent during the night were and still are on burning castles
    Big Ste @ en 1
    edited 15.10.2016

Well I need some more explanation. It seems a swap was arranged with Ultra with no one from DMH knowing, Ultra confirms this.

Thanks

Will try my best.

Thanks, never seen the need for excessive mouthing off on the forum.

I still don't get what happened, from my point of view I can confirm Ultras statement, no MM message was sent, just woke up to a red screen and a capped metro. I not sure we would want to swap a capital for a metro, doesn't seem a good deal!!

If the goal of CG is to take the metro, then this is done and so attacks can stop - the ins and outs of who owns it is immaterial in order for this to happen

If CG have another goal for carrying on attacking DMH then then put it out there so we can understand. 

i agree that the swap may not seem logical right now, but i mean we have 2 and the bonuses dont stack, and there was talk of upgrading them a while back, so who knows maybe they will be useful?

The goal of cg has been to distribute the powers among the server whilst keeping some for our selves as we have fought hard for it;)

As far as i can see there is no other goal for hitting you, but as i stated previously opinion is split as to who should shoulder the blame for this cock up...

If  there is any more you want to know, just ask mate, i am happy to help

• Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    @FamousJohn8 (GB1)
    Not very loyal are you?
    1st Uknighted
    2nd bsk
    3rd crimson guard.

You somehow managed to be in an alliance which you were at war with.

you could stop the attacks, many of the hits sent during the night were and still are on burning castles
    i dont dispute that fact, however i would like to stress that i am not senior here, and that is not my decision to be made

• @FamousJohn8 (GB1)
    Not very loyal are you?
    1st Uknighted
    2nd bsk
    3rd crimson guard.

1)UK
    2)Pugs
    3)DMH
    4)75
    5)Musks
    6)75
    7)UK
    8)CG
  • @FamousJohn8 (GB1)
    Not very loyal are you?
    1st Uknighted
    2nd bsk
    3rd crimson guard.

I was offered to join , so i accepted.

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 15.10.2016
    @ROMAN RULES (GB1)

looooooloooooooooloooooooooooolooooooooolooooooooooloooooooool  Player reading sent me this , i may move between alliances a good bit , but im settled down where i am now . although , look at what you do! :D

• So, CG and Ultraflavoured plotted on their own to give the metro to CG, nobody in DMH knew anything about this. We get declared on at 2:30am and proceeded to get  constantly attacked, without us being able to do anything having been just a few days after a 6vs1 war. 

@aga110 (GB1)
    This is incorrect. 
    As mentioned I was not involved in any talks in which I agreed I would stay with the Metro I hold.
    Players decided for what ever reason to decide that themselves. 

I could of gone to many alliances - but at some point that 'Metro' was going to be declared upon. I decided to go to DMH how had No capital No metro and see what I could do with a personal situation I had.

Knowing all this information brought about talks , and basically a compromise - In which DMH benefited.
    Along with a personal favour for myself. Which I earned.
    Please remember ... I could of gone directly to CG

Now heres where things start to turn.. DMH assume its there metro - But Ultra did not agree in the first place and I am told I will be handing i over - Well that was final straw.

YOUR ALL BEHAVING LIKE KIDS I have players want to get rid off players from a server just because the are in power too.
    I have players Arguing over an Metro and burning each other.

I have always held my word and player who know me know that. So call me what ever you want.
    This for me was bigger than an object in the game - It was more about keeping current players and growing others.

If you have a problem say it to me.

~Ultra

Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    @ROMAN RULES (GB1)

looooooloooooooooloooooooooooolooooooooolooooooooooloooooooool  Player reading sent me this , i may move between alliances a good bit , but im settled down where i am now . although , look at what you do! :D

I don't use it for evil business.
    Was helping mike by sending him some banners so he can get top 100 in fl.
    Lol you going back to old screenshots to find dirt on me.

I have always held my word and player who know me know that. So call me what ever you want.
    This for me was bigger than an object in the game - It was more about keeping current players and growing others.

If you have a problem say it to me.

~Ultra

This is what shocked me most ultra, i have known you for a very long time and i couldnt believe you would try to do us dirty, but obviously, something somewhere went wrong and we need to figure out where and how to solve it correctly

Sign In to comment.