We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

someone else cracking my pass

I have been playing GGE since long time, but for past few days I have noticed that someone is trying to login to my acc, however I have not shared my password to anyone else, requesting you to kindly check the same. Due to this sometime I lost some tools after I gets disconnected from the game. In the beginning I thought it was an internet issue, but I strongly suspect there is someone trying to hack my account. Requesting you to kindly help me on this regards. Thank you.

Comments

• I have been playing GGE since long time, but for past few days I have noticed that someone is trying to login to my acc, however I have not shared my password to anyone else, requesting you to kindly check the same. Due to this sometime I lost some tools after I gets disconnected from the game. In the beginning I thought it was an internet issue, but I strongly suspect there is someone trying to hack my account. Requesting you to kindly help me on this regards. Thank you.
    get better pass and dont share it again
    now change it settings
    WAR PLAYER
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    I have been playing GGE since long time, but for past few days I have noticed that someone is trying to login to my acc, however I have not shared my password to anyone else, requesting you to kindly check the same. Due to this sometime I lost some tools after I gets disconnected from the game. In the beginning I thought it was an internet issue, but I strongly suspect there is someone trying to hack my account. Requesting you to kindly help me on this regards. Thank you.
    Change your password. That's #1. #2, use a password manager. Stop using passwords you can remember. Let Lastpass or a similar program remember it for you. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • bt the major prolm 
    someone using facebook through accessing my acc
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Firstly, you really shouldn't be sharing your password with anyone, it is against the rules of the game, and does make gameplay in general less rewarding.

Secondly, the person who logged into your account shouldn't be able to access your facebook account from the game. The only way they could access the facebook account is if you gave them the facebook password details so that they could login that way, in which case it is a very different problem ;)
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Firstly, you really shouldn't be sharing your password with anyone, it is against the rules of the game, and does make gameplay in general less rewarding.

Secondly, the person who logged into your account shouldn't be able to access your facebook account from the game. The only way they could access the facebook account is if you gave them the facebook password details so that they could login that way, in which case it is a very different problem ;)
    bro i dnt knw who attached with the fb acc to my gge coz i dnt added for some critical reasons
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Ok, so someone else has added their facebook account to your account?
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Ok, so someone else has added their facebook account to your account?
    whts the type of website
    Firstly, you really shouldn't be sharing your password with anyone, it is against the rules of the game, and does make gameplay in general less rewarding.

bro i dnt knw who attached with the fb acc to my gge coz i dnt added for some critical reasons
    Are you saying that somebody else has linked their Facebook to your game account? 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    Report it to support I'd suggest so they can monitor the situation.  Also keep a log of when you log in for the next few weeks and screenprint your resources before you log off see if anything changes.  In terms of facebook report to their support team and get their advice.  

Resources might alter because of alliance rewards could relate to recent in game technical issues or bugs but as guys say change your password now and change it every day next week just to be on the safe side.  You could also get your security programmes checked or updated if you are worried about online security.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Report it to support I'd suggest so they can monitor the situation.  Also keep a log of when you log in for the next few weeks and screenprint your resources before you log off see if anything changes.  In terms of facebook report to their support team and get their advice.  

Resources might alter because of alliance rewards could relate to recent in game technical issues or bugs but as guys say change your password now and change it every day next week just to be on the safe side.  You could also get your security programmes checked or updated if you are worried about online security.  
    i     think too late now,already my acc burned by others gge does replaying yet
    Report it to support I'd suggest so they can monitor the situation.  Also keep a log of when you log in for the next few weeks and screenprint your resources before you log off see if anything changes.  In terms of facebook report to their support team and get their advice.  

i     think too late now,already my acc burned by others gge does replaying yet
    Did this ever get resolved? 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

Sign In to comment.