Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lol @ all these sad boosting

Comments

• billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375

"Regulators
    we regulate any stealing of his property
    and we damn good too
    But you can't be any geek off the street,
    gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep!
    REGULATORS!!! MOUNT UP!"

-Warren G 

billdo09 @ usa 1

• I agree although we were barely top 10 doesnt make a diff for us.

They just fixed troop error by sending another 1k vets on top of horrors. Now we all have food issues and no events, may be time to find another war lol

• They just fixed troop error by sending another 1k vets on top of horrors. 
    Wait you got vets and regular horrors? All I got was the vet horrors
  • Everyone in FU got two sets of troops.  The first set was 1k normal horrors.  GGE realized their mistake and gave us all another 1k vet horrors.  So each of us got 2k horrors, meaning many of have serious food issues now.  Gonna have to make it a bad day for someone I guess.
    danielbannister @ usa 1
  • ailbts (US1)ailbts (US1) US1 Posts: 231
    may be time to find another war lol
    Who are we dragging around the floor this time? ;)
  • may be time to find another war lol
    Who are we dragging around the floor this time? ;)
    KON they love attention:)
    Never knew Manatees could jump up so high:)
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) US1 Posts: 515
    edited 06.10.2016
    Alliance glory contest is my favourite event. I love getting tooled burned and wasting 100s of thousands of rubies worth of banners on 3 troops. There is nothing like seeing that the guy with 2500 honor and level 10 watchtower, is going to put his sexy fire cast on

Orel570 @ USA1

Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Alliance glory contest is my favourite event. I love getting tooled burned and wasting 100s of thousands of rubies worth of banners on 3 troops. There is nothing like seeing that the guy with 2500 honor and level 10 watchtower, is going to put his sexy fire cast on

....says the guy who birded to protect his honor while the rest of us fought.  too bad 'cause it was a good war, hella fun for both sides.
    just_jan @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    GGE Wall of Shame:

@Temprance
    @CM Popeye
    When is something going to be done? Why can't GGE investigate these clearly setup hits before tourney ends, and disqualify them?

Decided to take it upon myself to hit the dirty cheaters, I encourage all other players to do the same.

^the butthurt hatemail. Apparently cheating is now called "being organised".
    Not much else to say other than it is a very sad way to 'win'. There isn't any violation of ToS involved so no penalties can be made.

Suggestions may be brought up to try and correct planned glory hits, but I'm sure there would be other ways to exploit any solution.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • ULTIMO 1 (US1)ULTIMO 1 (US1) Posts: 357
    edited 06.10.2016
    Why not make any  huge glory hit  provide BR with it .....if it shows boosting player and alliance gets booted from tournament and next 3 tournaments......GGE can check at random or by request from players seeing it occur in real time, no BR instant penalty....might even deter the cheats next time if entire alliance suffers and sits out effectively 4 tournaments in a row........ 
    Never knew Manatees could jump up so high:)
    Alliance glory contest is my favourite event. I love getting tooled burned and wasting 100s of thousands of rubies worth of banners on 3 troops. There is nothing like seeing that the guy with 2500 honor and level 10 watchtower, is going to put his sexy fire cast on

....says the guy who birded to protect his honor while the rest of us fought.  too bad 'cause it was a good war, hella fun for both sides.
    Orel didn't even have high honor.
  • Alliance glory contest is my favourite event. I love getting tooled burned and wasting 100s of thousands of rubies worth of banners on 3 troops. There is nothing like seeing that the guy with 2500 honor and level 10 watchtower, is going to put his sexy fire cast on

which, I guess, makes it more sad.
    Diaper Boy @USA

(╯°□°)╯Lets Partai! (╯°□°)╯  
    Proud member of SF OUTLAWS

Or he was busy with RL like the other 5 players we had bird up. 

GK had +2 weeks to prepare for that war and still got beat up which, I guess, makes it more sad lol

GK had +2 weeks to prepare for that war and still got beat up which, I guess, makes it more sad lol
    Lol, You can't just claim to win a war.

Either way, it's none of my business.

I'm very sure,  there's two sides to the story.

Diaper Boy @USA

(╯°□°)╯Lets Partai! (╯°□°)╯  
    Proud member of SF OUTLAWS

• Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 07.10.2016
    Why not make any  huge glory hit  provide BR with it .....if it shows boosting player and alliance gets booted from tournament and next 3 tournaments......GGE can check at random or by request from players seeing it occur in real time, no BR instant penalty....might even deter the cheats next time if entire alliance suffers and sits out effectively 4 tournaments in a row........ 
    The reality is that GGS is too greedy to hire the workforce needed to do something like that. So the honest players who do not boost for glory get their dicks beat off in these competitions by the boosters and just simply cannot compete.

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • just_jan (US1)just_jan (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 07.10.2016

huh?  there was nothing 'planned' about the war that happened and wait wut...gimme a second, still trying to find an incoming BR from you.  oops, looks like there wasn't one. 

it was a fun war for everyone and it was kept clean, don't turn it into something that it wasn't.
    just_jan @ usa 1
  • I agree.  It was very fun battling it out with Grumpy.  I was personally very sad it ended as soon as it did.  Got to know a few great good hearted players, Miss Julie among them.  She and I had a very cordial chat and she was quite the nice player after all the hits on her.  Made me never want to hit her anymore honestly.

Good war all around.  No hard feelings on either side I think.

danielbannister @ usa 1
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) US1 Posts: 515

First wtf is your problem. 2nd I had exams this week that is why I birded. I don't give a sh*t about my honor. Sorry for having sh*t to do outside the game. I am just making a fun comment, and you have to talk sh*t about me what did I do to you?  

Orel570 @ USA1

Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    TFW you miss being at war with Grumpy King because they are a worthy adversary in all respects...
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
Sign In to comment.