Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

"Fair"

Hey?

Why are there so many fair play rules ?

Isnt this supposed to be a all out war, strategy, wipe everyone out kinda game? Feels like im missing the point because most people here seem to be experienced peace negotiators from the west

I can understand level rules, that should be built into the game! But stuff like not stealing RV's is ridiculous, they are meant to go to the strongest players because thats natural selection in pixel form

In 2013 the only rule i remember being enforced was the 10 level one, everything else was fairplay xd Feels like im living in a parliament with all this diplomacy   
WAR PLAYER

Comments

• The fair play rules were set up by most of the server to mainly protect the weaker player, you probably have little understanding in what the best players in the game are able to do, especially to less established players.

Being in a RV war is fun at first I heard, but after a while it's just a pain in your backside, imagine being in an RV war 24/7. I guarantee it will not be fun.

If the root of your complaint is that you can't seem to get any, try asking alliance leaders. There are loads of dead accounts stocked with rvs.
  • The fair play rules were set up by most of the server to mainly protect the weaker player, you probably have little understanding in what the best players in the game are able to do, especially to less established players.

Being in a RV war is fun at first I heard, but after a while it's just a pain in your backside, imagine being in an RV war 24/7. I guarantee it will not be fun.

If the root of your complaint is that you can't seem to get any, try asking alliance leaders. There are loads of dead accounts stocked with rvs.
    No no no! Ive been level 70 etc, im only posting this as ive seen rules which say their alliance must be within 15 members of yours, like what the heck man

I can get RV's by scrolling a few hours, no biggie
    WAR PLAYER
  • Hey?

Isnt this supposed to be a all out war, strategy, wipe everyone out kinda game? Feels like im missing the point because most people here seem to be experienced peace negotiators from the west

I can understand level rules, that should be built into the game! But stuff like not stealing RV's is ridiculous, they are meant to go to the strongest players because thats natural selection in pixel form

In 2013 the only rule i remember being enforced was the 10 level one, everything else was fairplay xd Feels like im living in a parliament with all this diplomacy   

I think yes the games is far more politics than you might remember, but the question is, is it wrong? Players have set rules togherer, so most people do follow it and stand behind it. Rules are different in each server and are also different from Alliance to Alliance, but the main course is Always to protect the weaker players and make sure they do enjoy it here to

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    Hey?

go rouge and start stealing villages from the top players then, no need to follow them. Legendary level 800s don't need fair play rules :)
  • Hey?

go rouge and start stealing villages from the top players then, no need to follow them. Legendary level 800s don't need fair play rules :)
    Why you trying to act so wise on a forum so foolish, jajaja. And my alliance would have a hissy fit if i did something so stupid as to cap RV's
    WAR PLAYER
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    Hey?

Why you trying to act so wise on a forum so foolish, jajaja. And my alliance would have a hissy fit if i did something so stupid as to cap RV's
    then blame your alliance for making that rule :)
    fair rules only work when everyone does them
  • Hey?

then blame your alliance for making that rule :)
    fair rules only work when everyone does them
    i know lol i abide by it
    and you go blame CG
    WAR PLAYER
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Hey?

His point is valid. His comment was wise. Nobody is forcing you to follow the rules, except apparently your alliance that is scared of a bunch of 6 wave attacks obliterating their defense and losing all of their RVs?

perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Rules work both ways....  But once you break them watch out. 

We had a lower level alliane cap all our RV's not long ago in support they said of another alliance that was at war with us.  The leader of that alliance encouraged the server to look for RV's throughout the map.  They enjoyed it for a few days. 

Took 2 or 3 days but once we were sorted out we stripped that whole alliance of all their RV's.  You want to go into an RV war you gotta aim for an end game.  Just cappign and dumping them etc is pointless.....  @Perryl (AU1) & @Lesky (AU1) although not involved in that war for us we managed to fill up their alliance nicely and help alot of their players get those RV acheivements etc.  I've got a list of food RV's they are still holding but meh, only ones that matter is one guy when he comes back to play activly again he will ask for his back that they capped for us.  The rest, end of the day our crew is more ACTIVE than others on the server, we get them from spawns anyway. 

RV rules in place to stop chaos basically, prevent people having pissing contests over pixels.  The players that are most active will allways win that war, activity wins RV wars not rubies although they help.  If Chemists ever got into an RV war I am sure we would do the same for them, stock up on all their RV's while they decimated the alliance that started up on them. 

Is it a fair rule, well im sure the developers wanted people to fight/spend pixel money over the RV's but as a player base everyone didnt want that expense.  Thats why the rules are in place.  Because we as players dont want to spend cash fighting over the RV's etc.  Nothign else.  It always comes down to financials with the player made rules....  So the rules will remain for those reasons. 

JJ. 
  • Rules are put in place to try and gain a balance .

Everyone at some point is on the wrong end of something 'unjust' ,
    Some of the bigger alliances have suffered for taking advantage of others. 

In general they are there to protect players 

Its currently difference between playing a 'war' game and actually being at war.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
    Rules work both ways....  But once you break them watch out. 

We had a lower level alliane cap all our RV's not long ago in support they said of another alliance that was at war with us.  The leader of that alliance encouraged the server to look for RV's throughout the map.  They enjoyed it for a few days. 

Took 2 or 3 days but once we were sorted out we stripped that whole alliance of all their RV's.  You want to go into an RV war you gotta aim for an end game.  Just cappign and dumping them etc is pointless.....  @Perryl (AU1) & @Lesky (AU1) although not involved in that war for us we managed to fill up their alliance nicely and help alot of their players get those RV acheivements etc.  I've got a list of food RV's they are still holding but meh, only ones that matter is one guy when he comes back to play activly again he will ask for his back that they capped for us.  The rest, end of the day our crew is more ACTIVE than others on the server, we get them from spawns anyway. 

RV rules in place to stop chaos basically, prevent people having pissing contests over pixels.  The players that are most active will allways win that war, activity wins RV wars not rubies although they help.  If Chemists ever got into an RV war I am sure we would do the same for them, stock up on all their RV's while they decimated the alliance that started up on them. 

Is it a fair rule, well im sure the developers wanted people to fight/spend pixel money over the RV's but as a player base everyone didnt want that expense.  Thats why the rules are in place.  Because we as players dont want to spend cash fighting over the RV's etc.  Nothign else.  It always comes down to financials with the player made rules....  So the rules will remain for those reasons. 

JJ. 
    We stepped in a bit. We capped some RVs too. I was calling them out on forums trying to get them to cap RVs from us. lol
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Lesky (AU1)Lesky (AU1) AU1 Posts: 105
    @UltimateJhon (GB1) just get a new alliance if they don't let you do what u wanna do lol. these alliances are out there, they dont last long... but no1 is enforcing you to play by these rules, personally for me, i couldnt be bothered with the cry messages. or just join the asia server. not many rules there. every day i log in a gotta cap back rvs
  • hi Every1,

hows u, i understand it a WAR game however when some players are at WAR with alliances that are RUBY WHALERS, lets face it it's not fun on the receiving end of all that overkill, yeah sure the FAT CATS aka RUBY WHALERS are probably having a right ole laugh and enjoying it, however i gotta say the players that play the game as is, no additional spending have got no chance against u guys.
    i love a great battle to see peoples skills however not when people have opened their wallets used the credit card or mummies or daddies credit card (i know GE love that, understandable), or used hacky techniques to win or worse, something i did experience a player get another player to hit the person cause they wouldn't do it themselves, all because they want to be king of the GEcastle and wipe whoever whenever off the GE map, that's not game skill at all that's greed and or game domination.
    And on the flip side of that, I got nothing against people spending additional amounts on GEstuff it just doesn't make it a level playing field to see the real talent show.

enjoy ur GE every1 have a great day/night
    xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • hi Every1,

hows u, i understand it a WAR game however when some players are at WAR with alliances that are RUBY WHALERS, lets face it it's not fun on the receiving end of all that overkill, yeah sure the FAT CATS aka RUBY WHALERS are probably having a right ole laugh and enjoying it, however i gotta say the players that play the game as is, no additional spending have got no chance against u guys.
    i love a great battle to see peoples skills however not when people have opened their wallets used the credit card or mummies or daddies credit card (i know GE love that, understandable), or used hacky techniques to win or worse, something i did experience a player get another player to hit the person cause they wouldn't do it themselves, all because they want to be king of the GEcastle and wipe whoever whenever off the GE map, that's not game skill at all that's greed and or game domination.
    And on the flip side of that, I got nothing against people spending additional amounts on GEstuff it just doesn't make it a level playing field to see the real talent show.

enjoy ur GE every1 have a great day/night
    xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    I dont spend as much as many others.  You dont need to spend to do well in the game. 

But those that do and send off full demon armys when their egos get hurt, thankyou.  Without you GGE wouldnt be able to maintain the gmae for those of us like myself who dont spend bucketloads.  I encourage you to keep buying demons and burning everyone and ignore their complaints. 

Without your e-peen comms and bought demosn we wouldnt have a mostly free game. 

JJ. 
  • like real wars there is diplomacy and wars and compromises and mostly look at the achievments you have to do the goblet in left corner that is the game to try and get 100% in that the burning and looting of other players is a fraction of the game
    charliexyz @ en 1

No no no! Ive been level 70 etc, im only posting this as ive seen rules which say their alliance must be within 15 members of yours, like what the heck man

I can get RV's by scrolling a few hours, no biggie

I have never seen a rule that says you must have no more than a 15 member difference as I have never seen one about PP differences.  There are fair play agreements on the UK Server but it would seem Alliances are perhaps simply making these up as they go along to suit themselves and therefore in the end you have terms no one may have agreed to.

The idea of fair play was simply to provide good spirit in what is meant to be a game people play for fun and remove bile and hatred while allowing a platform to allow players to event or pvp without needless or draconian restrictions.

Now if I am wrong with the opening statement perhaps these agreements can be openly published somewhere so that all can see if this is something they want to be part of or not but at the very least so all are aware of what the recognised fair play is.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • @JJJJJJSK (AU1) what's e-peen ? that's news to me i not know this, sounds like toilet humour stuff that i've heard n experienced in other places, was not nice.

all i'm saying it's obvious the players that spend big on this game, i just can't justify doing that. they should play themselves rather than squashing their spendthrift foot on other players that don't, since it seems it all for an ego trip.

have a great day/night every1

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • @JJJJJJSK (AU1) what's e-peen ? that's news to me i not know this, sounds like toilet humour stuff that i've heard n experienced in other places, was not nice.

all i'm saying it's obvious the players that spend big on this game, i just can't justify doing that. they should play themselves rather than squashing their spendthrift foot on other players that don't, since it seems it all for an ego trip.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    If we made a server for whales alone that spent a huge amount they wouldnt have all of us to burn and they wouldnt have a game to play and spend massive amounts of cash on. 

Next time you get a full star spangled banner demon army comming at you send the guy or girl a thankyou message, not a question of why but THANKYOU. YOU MAKE THIS GAME FREE FOR THE REST OF US!. 

Thats all im saying. 
  • Rules work both ways....  But once you break them watch out. 

JJ. 
    When was this?
    AU1 Player (mainly)
    Fearless at Leg. 47
    More active than most.
    Have 4 years experience.
    Proud non-ruby buyer. (Probs)
    I guess GGE is a pass-time for me?
    Support everything they do because i chose to play their game. Thats my right. They do what ever they want. Thats their right.
    GLHF
    http://prntscr.com/erufhc

@JJJJJJSK (AU1) what's e-peen ? that's news to me i not know this, sounds like toilet humour stuff that i've heard n experienced in other places, was not nice.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    What is spending big, anyways? 100 a month? 100 a week? 

I bet I'm one of those big spenders you're whining about, and I haven't bought rubies in around 3 months. 

It's subjective, though. What's a lot of money to you is probably not a lot of money to me. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file