We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Deathrow Wraith vs Marauders

Hi all 

war start last night at 2 in the morning we sent a lot of attack on them and they start send them back at 9 so we was wait in till the attack start to land we had take there attack troops and defense out in 1 hour

Comments

• Did you just declare war on an alliance with 40 less ppl than you?
  • lol
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • mikesmight123 (GB1)mikesmight123 (GB1) Posts: 714GB1
    edited 18.09.2016
    Did you just declare war on an alliance with 40 less ppl than you?
    To be fair deathrow wraith probably has more dead accounts than players.
  • FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 18.09.2016
    Marauders provoked us when they hit us twice n both hits landed within 2 mins we were planing a mass attack at 2 am and than declare but they hit us a few times before finally when they decided we weren't gonna declare they did so they declared on an alliance with 40 people more than them not us on them
    they hit a double tap

that isnt a reason for war

your leadership need sorted

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • They declared and mikes might u have 0 loot? lol u can't talk about any inactives, they are fairly similar to us in pp 
  • Lol, my main is right near a good chunk of your members, they are either dead or shells.

Moonfang has been on fire for a few weeks now lol.

Coops has been dead ever since he left bsk wraith.

And I'm aware pp don't mean much but 13 of your players out of 60 have 100k+

Would you mind showing me a screenshot of your members activity?

I doubt that all of d wraith is alive.
  • It's was a triple tap, and alliances play differently but most say double taps are acts of war. Please keep this clean of bs just for reports

• I think we're doing very well ; )

I don't break the rules, I just bend them...a lot.
  • It's was a triple tap, and alliances play differently but most say double taps are acts of war. Please keep this clean of bs just for reports
    lol

thats still not an act of war pmsl

lol

An act of war is different for all alliances, for some it's for little things like hitting a burning castle or maybe for taking a monument or lab, but it's a war game so whatever reason it is doesn't matter.
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    Midnight Zone (Test Server)
    200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack ;)

lol

An act of war is different for all alliances, for some it's for little things like hitting a burning castle or maybe for taking a monument or lab, but it's a war game so whatever reason it is doesn't matter.
    they are bsk wraiths training wing or whatever

id highly doubt they have diff rules

• um, and it is the 3rd time this has been highlighted, so please do try to read it properly. 'ders declared war ... so what's your point john8?
    I don't break the rules, I just bend them...a lot.
  • I don't break the rules, I just bend them...a lot.
    lol

they are bsk wraiths training wing or whatever

id highly doubt they have diff rules
    I don't get what your problem is with them going to war but it doesn't matter, they're the ones in the war, not you, and they will do their best to enjoy it and have fun.
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    Midnight Zone (Test Server)
    200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack ;)

• FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 18.09.2016
    Please talk in fluent english and i  can understand what you are saying to me.

John ur saying thats not an act of war maybe it is maybe it isnt but they declared not us! now go terrorizing them y they declared while they hit us 5+ times whats the reason for them to declare!

• Anyways I'm waiting for reps please!
  • mikesmight123 (GB1)mikesmight123 (GB1) Posts: 714GB1
    edited 18.09.2016
    They declared and mikes might u have 0 loot? lol u can't talk about any inactives, they are fairly similar to us in pp 
    I dont have any loot because I've lost the will to play properly until the game gets any better.
    Lol, my main is right near a good chunk of your members, they are either dead or shells.

Moonfang has been on fire for a few weeks now lol.

Coops has been dead ever since he left bsk wraith.

And I'm aware pp don't mean much but 13 of your players out of 60 have 100k+

Would you mind showing me a screenshot of your members activity?

I doubt that all of d wraith is alive.

Look whose speaking u got no loot and im pretty sure u lost over 100k pp in 1 week
    Since you deem pp to be so important, even with almost all of my equipment gone, one of my outposts gone and no troops Ive still got more than you and 2/3 of your alliance.

• REPS PLEASE
Sign In to comment.