We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WAR

Comments

• Can confirm, we are not at war with CG atm and we will most likely not send hits at them during the war either unless they start sending hits at us 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• CG are war with NEW WORLD ORDER now too?

~Ultra
    I can confirm we are not at war with CG.
    Returning player in the bracket L30-L40.
    Works hard in events.
    "King Fenkas the Noble" glory title.
             "Terrible" achieved at L35.
    2nd in PP for my level. In reality, first, seeing as the person ahead of me isn't even on the map lol

CURRENTLY ON A BREAK FROM THE GAME. WILL BE BACK AFTER NOVEMBER 2ND. (ENTRANCE EXAMS)
  • Thought that war ended.

Must of misread that part,
    Fair enough.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,087INT1
    Hello 

My take on war and players you fight

Firstly there is no such thing as fair play , and it seems your enemy will do everything they can to break you, We are fighting HB family , they make another account , and move it near you to attack you, 

Name a castle as same player in your alliance. 

Send the most horrific PMs 

This is just a game thats is all , but what this game shows the real NATURE about the player your fighting , and it is sad to say but there are some real nasty people on this game. and i can only imagine what there life is , The way they react , i just hope the do not have children or are married

IT IS JUST A GAME get a grip of your life.

Anyway for me war can be a constant here , as it feel what the original game should be.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• Well thats just....lol.......

Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.

• Well thats just....lol.......

Of course, everybody cant win a fight.. I should of tooled it better in the middle.. yes..  seems like your trying to take the p**s
    if so... go back to uk then.. ya coward.. then we will see who has the last laugh..

regards,

Shadow ;)
  • Coward lol .

Least i aint a shell mate , and why sab me ?

Come walk to my castles doors ya "coward"

regards

FJ ;)
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • how am I a shell pmsl...

come to UK then I will

regards,

Shadow ;) ;)
  • Lol of course, you can only hit him when you have your war speed bonus and when he might not get much support. But then again if all your attacks are like that dreadful one above then I guess he'll defend it with ease :wink:
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    Midnight Zone (Test Server)
    200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack ;)

• Canucks (GB1)Canucks (GB1) Posts: 19GB1
    like how u dissing last shadow mate..where is cc1 now? lol
    why he gone manee????
  • how am I a shell pmsl...

come to UK then I will

regards,

Shadow ;) ;)
    Regard
    best wishes (used to express friendliness in greetings).
    "give her my regards"

When you threaten them and then pretend to be nice.

Here let me fix that.

how am I a shell pmsl...

come to UK then I will

I really dislike you

Shadow ;) ;)

Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• it happens... its a game.. cant win every battle...
    Lol of course, you can only hit him when you have your war speed bonus and when he might not get much support. But then again if all your attacks are like that dreadful one above then I guess he'll defend it with ease :wink:

• edited 13.09.2016
    it happens... its a game.. cant win every battle...
    Lol of course, you can only hit him when you have your war speed bonus and when he might not get much support. But then again if all your attacks are like that dreadful one above then I guess he'll defend it with ease :wink:

Of course you can't win every battle. Sometimes the defender is too good, has too good or cast, has too much support, or the attacker has no skill and is a shell.....You know...

• why do you think im a shell ?  give me a good reason... unless you don't have any.. stop trying to make a fool out of yourself

• Haha! Take one good look at that report where you failed miserably and then decide who's the fool...

• Someone needs to define Shell.

Currently there are different types. 

An account given up by the original owner to be run solely by that player in that account only.
    An account with no owner but a player has access to it also their own account.
    An account that has no owner but many people have the keys to jump into the account to you it

Players seem to forget that players talk - even to their enemy . So dont make yourself look stupid if your not the original owner.

~Ultra

Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Someone needs to define Shell.

Currently there are different types. 

An account given up by the original owner to be run solely by that player in that account only.
    An account with no owner but a player has access to it also their own account.
    An account that has no owner but many people have the keys to jump into the account to you it

Players seem to forget that players talk - even to their enemy . So dont make yourself look stupid if your not the original owner.

~Ultra

I'd say a shell is an account that is not usually active but someone has the PW to, and brings back to life in tandem with their current account
    Or is an account that many players have the PW too and each play little bits on.

I do not think that an account that has been passed on to another player for full time use can be classed as a shell, all of the big alliances do it I believe.
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

This discussion has been closed.