We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RIP KON? WrathofkingKON?

Dad? Whats this?

Guess it's time to enjoy the real world
Post edited by PizzaWarrior5 (US1) on

Comments

• Son, it's change yet again.

Nah im playing, that's what happens when you get high and think moving in with the jokes down the road will help you afford rent easier.

Pay your bills son. Pay your god damn bills.
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Son, it's change yet again.

Nah im playing, that's what happens when you get high and think moving in with the jokes down the road will help you afford rent easier.

Pay your bills son. Pay your god damn bills.
    I shall pay my Bills to the great Overlord

@Morentz (US1)

• KON2 looking dead AF @ 35 members too
    I wonder what that makes you then?

@Breor (US1) ...22 people stronger than you? More focused on the war than a reoccurring event? Better?

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Breor (US1)Breor (US1) Posts: 238US1
    edited 09.09.2016
    @Breor (US1) ...22 people stronger than you? More focused on the war than a reoccurring event? Better?

Oh, my bad, you're right! 6,095 *is* better than 22,605!
    Breor @ USA 1
    Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
    Forum likes validate me.

• Did I win, and if ya see I looted none, Im just a dead account, cant be on much
  • @Breor (US1) ...22 people stronger than you? More focused on the war than a reoccurring event? Better?

It definately is when that 6k regularly brings in 4k reports. How many players have you hit?  And if a decent number, how many troops have you taken out? Not many cuz you cant find any. Unlike our side. As shown above by LJ you periodically leave your troops laying around. I know Grants and Mac's sleep schedules now and in the future I may learn yours too to give you a run for your money.

gl breor. Next time use a bird.

• When was the last time MISC gave a shit about events? Sure sometimes a couple of their guys will go hard, pick up some limes etc.

Maybe the reason KoN subs are doing so poorly in the war at this point is that they're spending all their time on events.

My point being, event scores are a very ineffectual way of judging MISC.
  • When was the last time MISC gave a shit about events? Sure sometimes a couple of their guys will go hard, pick up some limes etc.

Maybe the reason KoN subs are doing so poorly in the war at this point is that they're spending all their time on events.

My point being, event scores are a very ineffectual way of judging MISC.
    You know what is a good way, MP Points

Or BR's of people doing things.

@Breor (US1)
    @Serry (US1)
    @Heartnoir (US1)
    @Keenanxbox (US1)
    BR's pls

@serry3 (US1)
    Might as well give it a shot
  • Personally I like breor. Kon2 was pretty strategic too. If they posted BRS they wouldnt look so dead but they dont even do that anymore. Keenan was doing a great job but he was kinda spirratic and only posted his lol. I'd actually like to see updates of who got hit in MISC: U and TFT and who I should have AoD pin down next for it.

Oh well.  Strategic advantage on the battlefield, piss poor play in the public's  eye.

It definately is when that 6k regularly brings in 4k reports.

Uh, no, it isn't. Ever. They are objectively different numbers... one is higher, the other is lower, and we know that higher is better.

Unfortunately your poor English skills have led you to imply that tokens bring in 4k reports. PVP and tokens have pretty much nothing to do with one another.

I'm sure these MISC overachievers are really responsible for those "4k hits".

I know Grants and Mac's sleep schedules now and in the future I may learn yours too to give you a run for your money.
    Ooh, good threat. Congrats on figuring out most people sleep at night. I'm sure that both those players would appreciate you telling them their bedtime, since it varies day-to-day for most adults.
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
  • KON2 looking dead AF @ 35 members too
    I wonder what that makes you then?

Edit: Just looked it up and that's a whopping 106 tokens per member. Wowsers!
    Hey shut it dat 6k is about as much as we have lol
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns

•  Oh, my bad, you're right! 6,095 *is* better than 22,605!
    It definately is when that 6k regularly brings in 4k reports.

Uh, no, it isn't. Ever. They are objectively different numbers... one is higher, the other is lower, and we know that higher is better.

Unfortunately your poor English skills have led you to imply that tokens bring in 4k reports. PVP and tokens have pretty much nothing to do with one another.

I'm sure these MISC overachievers are really responsible for those "4k hits".

I know Grants and Mac's sleep schedules now and in the future I may learn yours too to give you a run for your money.
    Ooh, good threat. Congrats on figuring out most people sleep at night. I'm sure that both those players would appreciate you telling them their bedtime, since it varies day-to-day for most adults.
    Yeah my English is Non Beuno. I happen to speak Multiple languages, English being my 2nd, so Ill fuck up some grammar, backtrack some statements. Thanks for pointing that out, but clearly you missed my point. Tokens dont matter when they whipe 4k of your pretty samurai troops. You'd understand that if you knew how Economics worked or basic math.

If tokens are you goal, you need troops for tokens. Cant get tokens when you're losing 4k troops a hit :(. So I guess war affects more than one place then. Jimmydean is in that List you posted. He's better at his level than you probably were. Weren't you stressing about maintaining 150k pp a while ago? LOL. He keeps 105k just smashing KoN troops. He doesnt have a pretty samurai to help him. Oh hey look MBK is there too. Originally one of the strongest players on the game. It'd be pretty scary if he came back an kicked some more ass... Especially yours for shit talking. Varies day to day on sleep? Hard to have variance when you have a youtube channel Breor. Thanks for the upload schedule. Really helps me know the best times NOT to hit at the very least :]

What's funny is you mock my English, when last week tons of players ranted to morentz for doing it to Donaldo. I guess nobody will point a finger at you for it lol. I stood up for Donaldo and get the same treatment. Hilarious hippocrisy coming from KoN again. "It hurts my feelings when u say I ont talk well, but ill say the same to you cuz fuck you."

Breor, please don't quit your day Job. 

•  :# 
    We get it Molson, Misc is Superior, Breor, Got a counter?
    ψ Sadness ψ (US1) said:
    I happen to speak Multiple languages, English being my 2nd

You speak multiple languages? Aww, my hero!  Hopefully you employ better grammar when using your other one. Most of the YouTube videos are scheduled releases, meaning I'm not necessarily online whenever one drops. I probably am, but not necessarily. You're welcome, though, I guess.

Jimmydean has three outposts like this, which is really impressive for someone his level. I could probably make that whole castle in ~10 minutes. With that being said, might points weren't a thing back when I was level 59.

You seem to be a bit obsessed with the past. I'll admit that once upon a time I was a low-level player still learning the game... that statement is true for everybody who didn't 'inherit' an account. I can't remember a time when the mention of MBK's name made anybody shake, but sure, let's say he was a good player once.

Unfortunately for you, what matters is the present. MBK is an inactive account, and Jimmy is not the talented player whom you describe.

As for this battle report thing... sure, I lost some troops today. I couldn't get online this afternoon to ship my attackers back to the safehouse, and unfortunately the thing that prevented me from doing that was unforeseeable. LJ Holder is a talented player, and today he was the beneficiary of a real-life circumstance!
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.

•  :# 
    lol @Breor (US1)  maybe if you actually focused on the war and not events that wouldnt happen.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• ψ Sadness ψ (US1) said:
    I happen to speak Multiple languages, English being my 2nd

You speak multiple languages? Aww, my hero!  Hopefully you employ better grammar when using your other one. Most of the YouTube videos are scheduled releases, meaning I'm not necessarily online whenever one drops. I probably am, but not necessarily. You're welcome, though, I guess.

Jimmydean has three outposts like this, which is really impressive for someone his level. I could probably make that whole castle in ~10 minutes. With that being said, might points weren't a thing back when I was level 59.

You seem to be a bit obsessed with the past. I'll admit that once upon a time I was a low-level player still learning the game... that statement is true for everybody who didn't 'inherit' an account. I can't remember a time when the mention of MBK's name made anybody shake, but sure, let's say he was a good player once.

Unfortunately for you, what matters is the present. MBK is an inactive account, and Jimmy is not the talented player whom you describe.

As for this battle report thing... sure, I lost some troops today. I couldn't get online this afternoon to ship my attackers back to the safehouse, and unfortunately the thing that prevented me from doing that was unforeseeable. LJ Holder is a talented player, and today he was the beneficiary of a real-life circumstance!
    Whole new side of Breor errybody. Basic loser. 3 ops on fire and still mainting 105k pp. That means he's even better isnt he? What matters IS the present, and right now your side is losing the war, losing, members, and losing property. I moved by your leader's kt and she got scared shitless and had good ol' Negan give it a cap.

Whatever. You've missed the point twice now and you take far too long to think of your responses. You are no longer worth arguing with. I don't have anymore time left to sit here and wait for you to upchuck more senseless garbage. Thanks for completely DEFLECTING and AVOIDING the main points of the convo which were how even without events we're better than you. Reread my replies if it wasnt clear enough for you.

When Kon2 has no members left and is just a shell and merges away elsewhere, I'll be sated because in the end I'll have the last laugh. You keep farming events and what not, and when you drop out of this war, Enjoy the short period of peace. You'll be broken and tired crying to indies for entry or friends for help with your burning castles and depleted resources. We'll be right here. Hammering the rest of your family. Stripping outposts, kts, metroes, caps, rvs, you name it. It'll be gone. Your name will be a distant distasteful memory in the history of a pixel game.

I guess it'll be easier to film monotone videos from an indy alliance. Gl breor.

You've missed the point twice now and you take far too long to think of your responses.
    Haha, good to hear you were sitting there, refreshing the page and waiting for my responses.
    Breor @ USA 1
    Forum likes validate me.
Sign In to comment.