Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Musketeers Recruiting On UK1 - SPAMMED

2»

Comments

• mikesmight123 (GB1)mikesmight123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 714
    edited 20.11.2016
    poop
    Post edited by mikesmight123 (GB1) on
  • Oh dear it's all degenerating into personal insults again, Mike if that's the way that you really think about things then you would do yourself a distinct service by keeping those thoughts to yourself.

Eagle, more or less correct with the sequence of events regarding Musks and declaring apart from there seemed to be no discernable reason behind their initial declaration on CG in the early hours of the morning but probably irrelevant in terms of the overall course of the war.

Shadow, it's nice to see the return of Musks to the server, it is a shame when any alliance implodes to the extent whereupon they merge and disappear into folklore. I hope that you are successful in your aim to recruit and build up again. Perhaps to the extent when they can break away from the ties of UK et al and be truly independent.

I wish you luck...

IK

I am against cheating, use of bots and general douchebaggery (those that indulge in such tactics know who you are and many others can spot you also).

• Oh dear it's all degenerating into personal insults again, Mike if that's the way that you really think about things then you would do yourself a distinct service by keeping those thoughts to yourself.

Eagle, more or less correct with the sequence of events regarding Musks and declaring apart from there seemed to be no discernable reason behind their initial declaration on CG in the early hours of the morning but probably irrelevant in terms of the overall course of the war.

Shadow, it's nice to see the return of Musks to the server, it is a shame when any alliance implodes to the extent whereupon they merge and disappear into folklore. I hope that you are successful in your aim to recruit and build up again. Perhaps to the extent when they can break away from the ties of UK et al and be truly independent.

I wish you luck...

IK

Cheers :) 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

edited 20.11.2016
    poop
  • Lol, Mike I'm in CG, and I'm afraid that you will see that over the course of time that we are the recipients for many dodgy dealings and attention from allsorts of attention seekers especially when things are not going too well for whoever we are at war with.

The key thing for me personally is to keep things polite. I'm not the server police and have no wish to be so. Just wishing the re-emerging Musks good luck, over the years they have had some excellent players and it's nice to see them back on the scene again.

Right, back to looting and recruiting lol.

Vamos CG

IK

I am against cheating, use of bots and general douchebaggery (those that indulge in such tactics know who you are and many others can spot you also).

edited 20.11.2016
    poop
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    Shut up! 
    And let this be a recruiting thread.

Vamos CG

• As usual, the nutters are arguing over pointless things which will change nothing in the game...
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    <div class="Quote">Midnight Zone (Test Server)<br>200k MP. The Fearless. I'm a war-loving player with a nasty 6 wave attack  ;) </div><br>

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file