Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Musketeers Recruiting On UK1 - SPAMMED

Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 GB1 Posts: 102
Hey guys,
If you are an experienced player and are active, high loot and powerpoints and have a sense of humour you may want to think about joining the mighty musketeers :)
We are looking to build a team who are not only the best they can be in events but dont mind going into battle,no matter the circumstances :)
We have space for 25 members and we are looking to fill them up so we can be the top alliance we once were :)

If your interested in joining please contact any of the recruiters for a chance to do so :)

Swan 
Post edited by Swantombomb1 on
UK1

Comments

• Can confirm in my totally unbiased opinion this is one of the best alliances on the server^^^  o:)

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• They're also supporters of Uk and they aren't very popular on the server.
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • they arent supporters of uk lol?

Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • They're also supporters of Uk and they aren't very popular on the server.
    @Father of All (GB1)

Supporters of UK?- Debatable especially since a few of our players dislike UK
    Quite a few of our players dislike  CG tho so that may be where you're getting your opinion from though there are players like me who don't dislike them (I don't really dislike any single alliance tbh) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

Also @FamousJohn8 (GB1)

FFS everytime I see your siggy I think its a CM lol  :D

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

Also @FamousJohn8 (GB1)

FFS everytime I see your siggy I think its a CM lol  :D
    lol

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Free cookies for whoever hits musks
    Cookies made by a toe? That's just disgusting  :p

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• @ShadowOfEvil (GB1)
    I'm talking about the fact that a few of your members jumped over to UK to try and help out with the way (That didn't go very well :lol: ) and the fact that you declared on CG while they were at war with UK to try and even the odds (You'll deny this but we all know it's true). And the bit about you not being liked? Well that's just the truth
    Father of All @ GB1
  • @ShadowOfEvil (GB1)
    I'm talking about the fact that a few of your members jumped over to UK to try and help out with the way (That didn't go very well :lol: ) and the fact that you declared on CG while they were at war with UK to try and even the odds (You'll deny this but we all know it's true). And the bit about you not being liked? Well that's just the truth
    Mmmm....I don't know the reason of why we declared war with cg but it may have been that yes, however since I don't know why we declared as I was in school at the time I won't bother trying to argue against that. In regards about us not being liked, like every other alliance on the server we're liked by some, hated by other and tolerated by the rest  ;)

@Father of All (GB1)

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• LOL. As per Shadow not being liked,  you're deadass incorrect sunny boy. Take your british bum back to your little alliance and back off Shadow and Musks. They're great, shadow's great, all 10/10 and I believe they're still recruiting active strong players. Keep up the good work Musks.
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• mikesmight123 (GB1)mikesmight123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 714
    edited 20.11.2016
    poop

Post edited by mikesmight123 (GB1) on
  • @ShadowOfEvil (GB1)
    Hi @Father of All (GB1) please don't not comment on something you don't know about and make false claims please. you are just creating drama if you want to know what actually happened this is what I have been told from musks player so this is about as accurate as it gets but might be wrong a bit: Someone shadow attacked musks rv and guess who ended up with it? CG surprise surprise! Anyway, musk player got it back.Unless I'm mistaken CG declared war.(because musk took the rvs back) Then musk started attacking and CG started attacking blah blah blah and now its The end
    We told musks not to declare so i doubt they did it to help us. its a 1v1 so if you want to join in with war join either alliance do not pull your own alliance in unless provoked alot 
    Thank you  :)
  • @ShadowOfEvil (GB1)
    Suprise, your kissing up to cg's arse again, might be because you and your alliance can never do shit by yourself.

yeah hes a bit of rim lick like lol

• Alright @eagle strike (GB1)  looks like I was wrong about the musks declaring war but a few players still jumped over from there to help out with the war (thaw00, Flame Dragon, Paul Furnell) so it looks like you're still on uk's side unless musk's first 2 leaders have abandoned them. But anyway if that's not true then I'll be expecting an attack any minute. The worst that can happen is some pixel fires.

And @mikesmight123 (GB1)  It hard to take criticism on my alliance from you. I'd like to see your alliance try to take us in a war.
    Father of All @ GB1
  • Alright @eagle strike (GB1)  looks like I was wrong about the musks declaring war but a few players still jumped over from there to help out with the war (thaw00, Flame Dragon, Paul Furnell) so it looks like you're still on uk's side unless musk's first 2 leaders have abandoned them. But anyway if that's not true then I'll be expecting an attack any minute. The worst that can happen is some pixel fires.

And @mikesmight123 (GB1)  It hard to take criticism on my alliance from you. I'd like to see your alliance try to take us in a war.
    his one man alliance , lmfao

one attack and he would have done better than you guys ;)

• FamousJohn8 (GB1)FamousJohn8 (GB1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 08.09.2016
    @Father of All (GB1)

Either way , your not in either alliance , so no need for yourself to get involved , you came here to talk crap on musks.

For what reason ?

Sure  @ShadowOfEvil (GB1)   can keep it clean , he jumped in where not needed so thought id have fun,

back to looting ;)B):p

thaw00 is a UK player I believe....furthermore can we end the drama guys-this is a recruiting thread not a thread to argue about the UK vs CG war 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• Father of All (GB1)Father of All (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    edited 08.09.2016
    Sure, drama stopped and I'll stop posting on this thread. Look on the bright side, you've got more attention on this thread than you ever would've before, even if it is for the wrong reasons.
    Father of All @ GB1
  • Sure, drama stopped and I'll stop posting on this thread. Look on the bright side, you've got more attention on this thread than you ever would've before, even if it is for the wrong reasons.
    Yh just clearing some stuff up and to clear more stuff up thaw is from UK he was helping in storm but unluckily didn't win

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file