Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Tanner gets rammed by MAX BELDEN

Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
edited 07.09.2016 in US Migration Content - PvP

RIP

Also Gc is now at war with these guys

Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

Comments

• RIP

Tanner so salty he declared?

That's actually embarrassing, my condolences Tanner.

At least he has an excuse, I.E. being less active than normal.

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

• RIP

-John

their not even the same alliances. 

Lord septimus @us1
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225

RIP

-John

They're*

• Ryman437 (US1)Ryman437 (US1) US1 Posts: 43
    RIP Tan Tan's troops. Today was a sad day  :'(
    Ryman437 @ usa 1

• RIP

-John

They're*
    Damn, My brain is fvcked up today, it's that damn school shit they make us do :lol:

For someone with an IQ of 150 I'm surprised you didn't see that the attacker's alliance is completely different than the one in the war list. 

ffs, aw forget it, just kill me now :lol:

-John

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    It actually happened yesterday

• RIP Tan Tan's troops. Today was a sad day  :'(
    You would know if you were active.

RIP Ryman437 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 07.09.2016
    Get sloppy leaving offense around with a splash of nobody texting you, and a level 13 can wipe your troops.  Smh

Edit:  Also, didn't declare as it was a fair hit, however ridiculous and unfortunate that is.  

Explanation of the report:  All offense with a firecast.  No tools, no militia.  Level 13 had 100 travelers.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    Same with this one
    :# 
  • Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 07.09.2016
    Get sloppy leaving offense around with a splash of nobody texting you, and a level 13 can wipe your troops.  Smh

Edit:  Also, didn't declare as it was a fair hit, however ridiculous and unfortunate that is.  

Explanation of the report:  All offense with a firecast.  No tools, no militia.  Level 13 had 100 travelers.  
    Sniff Sniff, Strong smell of denial with a bit of butthurt
    Naw, I think what happened is Tanner was so butthurt he had some meth to make the pain go away and then wrote that post :P 

You would know if you were active.

RIP Ryman437 

#rekt

Quick question @dragon rider72 (US1) what exactly was tanner rammed with? :lol:

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Meh, getting wiped while offline isn't as embarrassing as getting wiped while you're online.  

Heads up 
    @PizzaWarrior5 (US1)
    @Coolking4716 (US1)
    Eh, I need to lose some units anyways. gtg all, hope to wake up with some sexy fires, make sure they're hot, I don't like any of dem cold fires if ya know what I mean ;)

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Get sloppy leaving offense around with a splash of nobody texting you, and a level 13 can wipe your troops.  Smh

nobody texting ya ?? screw the text my first thought would have been "good looking out guys thanx for the support " :blush:  

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695

nobody texting ya ?? screw the text my first thought would have been "good looking out guys thanx for the support " :blush:  
    That was my original question, but he's like 9 spaces from me.  So it was more understandable with like a 5 minute horn and only one player close enough to send (came in at like 3am).  Either way, RIP those samurai troops.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Get sloppy leaving offense around with a splash of nobody texting you, and a level 13 can wipe your troops.  Smh

It was like a 2 min horn. At like 2 am. 
    Lord septimus @us1

It was like a 2 min horn. At like 2 am. 
    all good...just play'in.... when I was first in FoG I lost like 600-700 ruby troops one time to a bitty on an op hit.... same thing, guy was close and a noob......they all went to support and ran of an espy and eric has no cast up and next to nothing for tools.....they let me burn

eric always has a cast up and is sure to have some tools there too.....never forgot it  

Aren't you going to laugh at my nose, too?

• Bait title, needs to be changed. I was disappointed to find a battle report. Way to raise my hopes and then crush them.

Proud member of AoD
  • I'm disgusted by this level of clickbait. I was hoping for sweaty hot action. All we got were pixel fires. Nope/4.5
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

Sign In to comment.