Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

why no new event yet?

Comments

• Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 GB1 Posts: 102
    Please just answer probably one of the most simple questions, considering you work for GGE you should know the times of events and maybe even tell us information on the game that WE play :)
    UK1

• hacker (GB1)hacker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 131
    @FamousJohn8 (GB1)

guess he doesn't like to answer
    Pleasure doing business with you  :) 
  • @CM Popeye
    Thank you for informing us :)
    informing what ? we didnt actually receive any new information lol
    it was very informative tbh,that official anouncments arent to be taken seriusly aswell
    all he said basically was the event will start later than normal

which at this moment of time was known by all and it was common sense
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    edited 06.09.2016
    Imagine all this time we've been waiting and we get a 7day fl...

They could at least give us berimond world to do.
    @CM Popeye Please give us berimond world to do.

• Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 218
    @CM Popeye
    Thank you for informing us :)
    informing what ? we didnt actually receive any new information lol
    it was very informative tbh,that official anouncments arent to be taken seriusly aswell
    all he said basically was the event will start later than normal

which at this moment of time was known by all and it was common sense
    sorry,i was refering to the update that was suposed to happend yesterday,still happend today
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • It's been a long time and the event after the Nomad Event hasn't started yet and after too many maintenances no changes are seemed to be made at the game. 

Spartan Army

• Ok i can understand your problems  CM's but can you atleast say how many more hours wiill it take to start the event
  • no need for more threads on it please

thanks

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Ok i can understand your problems  CM's but can you atleast say how many more hours wiill it take to start the event
    lol you understand their problems

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

what problems do they have? they eat for 2 hours or what??
  • Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 GB1 Posts: 102
    What i dont get is, they say it will start later than normal, is that later today or is it tomorrow? How hard can that be to answer?
    UK1

• one reply stops this popeye lol

@CM Popeye

any events coming today in green in the world of empire

• This is all awfully funny, people complain about too many fl's and then complain about the Bloodcrows because it's like the fls and that you don't want it, then when it's meant to come they complain that it's not there despite complaining about it. Lol.
    Quit UK1. Now a full time tester!
    Midnight Zone (Test Server)

edited 06.09.2016
    well launch beri or samurais then

@CM Popeye
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    The event will be going live shortly. Please never make the mistake of thinking you can stop the almighty Popeye. Ask your friends in the US about me;)

Just to clarify something, Steve was only responsible for this forum. This is why he could get back to you guys so quickly. Unfortunately we no longer have that luxury.

Enjoy the Invasion, and good luck on the entire event guys.

-Popeye
  • CM Popeye said:
    The event will be going live shortly. Please never make the mistake of thinking you can stop the almighty Popeye. Ask your friends in the US about me;)

Just to clarify something, Steve was only responsible for this forum. This is why he could get back to you guys so quickly. Unfortunately we no longer have that luxury.

-Popeye
    aint evoke responsible for here ?

so she should get back to us quickly with what you are saying

• Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 218
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye
    Thank you ! =)
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • UltraFlavoured (GB1)UltraFlavoured (GB1) GB1 Posts: 953
    edited 06.09.2016
    CM Popeye said:

-Popeye

WRONG. @CM Popeye

This is where GoodGame Studios intercommunicate to their customers.

Steve, mentioned countless times he has other responsibilities and couldn't reply - So which is it ?

Get rid of the terrible developers (Skin creators) and employ some decent customer service agents.

There has never been any luxury - But basically your saying this terrible company will be be worse ?

Communicate with you customers its all we ask.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • :)@FamousJohn8 (GB1) can you please tell us what occupation you guys do
  • invasion so fi ?

we arent even getting the new event ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file