Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

why no new event yet?

1235»

Comments

• There is a difficulty for all jobs and in GGS they have less number of staff and that is why bugs are fixed late and take super cell games they have nearly 3 times more number of staff when compare to GGS and so bugs are finished in jst 1hr or 30mins
  • ooo another kala contest
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • hacker (GB1)hacker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 131
    you started kala again and there is no blood crow event
    Pleasure doing business with you  :) 
  • Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 GB1 Posts: 102
    ITS HERE!!
    UK1

• Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    ITS HERE!
  • Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 GB1 Posts: 102
    kala too :)
    UK1

It literally is fl...prizes and alliance rewards.
    Finally
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 1,713
    Evoke is responsible here, but she is super busy atm creating the new processes. I am the CM for the US market, and helping out where I can. @UltraFlavoured (GB1) I will simply things things will be different moving forward. I personally think it's a step in the right direction, but in the end to each his own.

-Popeye
    @CM Popeye
    Why is the new event identical to fl??
  • Lol, It started now  :D

Spartan Army

first spied target has 493 def
  • @CM Popeye
    Why is the new event identical to fl??
    It was never going to be a different event. I don't see the point personally. Should have just added in the new commander equipment to the FI and be done with it. Wasted effort if you ask me.
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • CM EvokeCM Evoke Posts: 801
    edited 06.09.2016
    Hey all,

Would just like to reiterate what CM Popeye has mentioned, 
    CM Popeye said:
    Although many of you have become accustomed to a certain starting time for events, we have never officially announced the starting times. The next event will begin later than usual, but will still run once some things are checked out. 

-Popeye
    Completely understand that many of you enjoy these events and are used to some form of routine with your Alliance, but of course we do not always commit to start times of events as some of them may change due to testing or conflicting updates.

Many of you ask that we try to test and be sure that content is working correctly before implementing it, so I ask you kindly for patience in this instance as we are doing the best we can to reduce any issues down to a minimum.

As for my own situation, I am working on many things 'behind the scenes' in hopes that new structures will improve information flow. Of course this is not an excuse to not be present, but I am not a perfect machine. 

There will be more information regarding this subject in the upcoming weeks, but my main plan is to increase our moderation team so that you can get more efficient answers and to improve my own presence for important topics on here.

In general, I do apologize for not being as present as CM Arcanine was right before he left us, but I will do everything I can do ensure this improves as soon as possible subsequent of the transition.

If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to PM me.

I have also merged these threads to try and keep the information as clear as possible for all.

- Rosie

• :) see flag for saying truth
  • Why have you put no effort at all into this event ?
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • CM Popeye said:
    Evoke is responsible here, but she is super busy atm creating the new processes. I am the CM for the US market, and helping out where I can. @UltraFlavoured (GB1) I will simply things things will be different moving forward. I personally think it's a step in the right direction, but in the end to each his own.

-Popeye
    @CM Popeye I understand that , thats why I tend to never @ you. Dont get me wrong I do appreciate a response.

But Customers shouldn't go in search for answers they should be provided.

I dont know what steps your taking as a business but i can tell you this.

As a customers we have see more staff leave the in the parts of the game we as customers need the most.

If customers complain about 'response times' normally a business would look at the situation and make the response time quicker.
    GoodGame Studios have done the total opposite.

For me and I cant speak for others.

Id perfer a CM to be open and Honest. @CM Evoke has mentioned she cant be as busy as Steve, which is fair enough.

But just be honest tell us ' There is only you , your doing other things and there will be massive delays in responses.
    Followed by what your doing at GoodGame Studios to resolve the slow responses not other things.

No one cares about what someone is doing ... We only care about what your not.

Its been well over a year and no improvement its terrible.

Why bother having a forum ?

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • they seriouly changed the foreign evernt name to show us they made new event for us creativity at its best.
    bloodcrow by the name i  thought we are getting someone cool they did'nt even bother changing the color of FL castle's

"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard -- I can feel it through your hands! There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through your brain, it's like rocket fuel. Right now, you could run faster and you could fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life. And you are so alert, it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a super power! It's your super power!" - The Twelfth Doctor

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file