Hypocrisy with a capital CG

146»

Comments

• marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) Posts: 836GB1

Guys, how much would it cost to start an account and build it up to Leg level 200 in say 4 weeks?

And from a money-spinner point of view, would a server war be more profitable than the events?

I think I know what's going on... I think BSK and UK are being set up.

I think a massive amount of money has been invested in CG but why? For the Sams and Nomads?

Something stinks here and it explains why CG are behaving as they are... They are trying to make enemies of you all.

There is no way that they can show I am sending fake accounts and indeed, they won't produce any reports that show this... Follow the money guys.

Me, I'm going to try and get a legal investigation launched... I have gathered so much data over the last weeks and it all point to Mr Moneybags. Don't be enticed into a server war... That's what they want... I am absolutely certain of it.

Wow ......get a life this is a game of pixels.....no one dies, no one gets burnt.....just those pixels
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) Posts: 836GB1

Wow ......get a life this is a game of pixels.....no one dies, no one gets burnt.....just those pixels

You guys make me laugh; you're queuing up to ignore me, aren't you?

Feel free to come back and ignore me some more. lol

Glad I put a smile on your face....don't do queuing tho......I wouldn't ignore you I was brought up not dragged up....so I came back ......lol
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 247GB1

You guys make me laugh; you're queuing up to ignore me, aren't you?

Feel free to come back and ignore me some more. lol

no one is queuing up to ignore you, in fact no one cares what u say anymore 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) Posts: 1,206US1
    And yet here we are still commenting.

/thread?
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• How do you disable the pop notification? every time someone comments on this thread i get a damn notification, wish i never commented on this thread lol

Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 10 Player when not busy :)
    Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though 
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 50 alliances on the UK server lol
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    How do you disable the pop notification? every time someone comments on this thread i get a damn notification, wish i never commented on this thread lol

Just click on the notification tab at the top and then click on "Notification Preferences" there, you can select when you'll receive notifications and at what point.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • How do you disable the pop notification? every time someone comments on this thread i get a damn notification, wish i never commented on this thread lol

Just click on the notification tab at the top and then click on "Notification Preferences" there, you can select when you'll receive notifications and at what point.
    Thanks Shafeat mate, Appreciate it :-))
    Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 10 Player when not busy :)
    Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though 
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 50 alliances on the UK server lol
  • KingOfDeathKingOfDeath Posts: 6,044Moderator
    Risultati immagini per thread closed
    Good morning, within this topic are included many different violations to the Community Guidelines which resulted in the closure of the thread.

:star: Sanctioned users, post removed.

Also remember you and I remain convinced that the use of the forum is to be intended as a means of dialogue and discussion, place to expose ideas, criticism, opinions, ways to play and everything purely relates to the sphere of social interactions between player, the forum is not means neither of censorship or ostracism, so be diligent in its us, with the aim of living "healthy" community.

Best Regards.

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
    "Non è chi sono, quanto possiedo o cosa faccio ... ma le persone che mi circondano ... a rendermi migliore"
    Risultati immagini per twitter iconSeguimi su Twitter! Follow me on Twitter!
This discussion has been closed.