We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

THE FALL OF THE EMPIRE

IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE END , OF EMPIRE

I really dont want to spend anymore on this game , in case 1 day i wake up and it will be gone alliances castles the whole kit and kabuddle.

What do you think guys

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• ok
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • empire dying 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 468NL1
    Don't worry, as long as they want our money, they'll keep Empire alive.
    Empire is their main source of income. No Empire = No GGS.
    Even if they'd fire 600 people, there's still another 600 to take care of Empire.
    They're just killing almost all their other games, only Empire and Farm will remain.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Don't worry, as long as they want our money, they'll keep Empire alive.
    Even if they'd fire 600 people, there's still another 600 to take care of Empire.
    They're just killing almost all their other games, only Empire and Farm will remain.
    Funnily enough, mobile is more than 50% of their income, at least that's what I read.
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    well I will find another game to play and not shed any tears over the END.

worse ones will be ones who spent tens of thousands on game , they might fall apart
    with ggs. :p 
  • IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE END , OF EMPIRE

I really dont want to spend anymore on this game , in case 1 day i wake up and it will be gone alliances castles the whole kit and kabuddle.

What do you think guys

If empire disappears i dont care,

means i can have my life back that ive lost lol
    [email protected]

Proud to be a  member of Crimson Guard.

• This game is their unofficial testing ground.

Its a BETA mode which functions incorrectly - the problem starts at the source ( which is novice professionals - as a business in developing young talent thumbs up but using them on a end product in amateur management )

You cant blame them though they are giving a spoon to dig a trench , and when they fail to make the trench adequate for use , we as paying customers suffer.

It wont change due to their business plan as its clearly the wrong one for a PC based gaming environment.  

Apparently theres something big coming.... You know like Royal Capital which is only just working and possible worth taking part. 

Updates are often release way to quickly. I hope this slows down to allow us to understand the game once again.
    At the moment its hit Recruit, Hit NPC , Repeat.

~Ultra 
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    Most players like the game but just hate nearly everything ggs do.
    they get so much wrong no wonder people leave the game.

they never listen never slow down with updates when we have so
    much wrong with the game. think that's why If it does end lots of people 
    will lose no sleep over it.

red sky at night tonight :)
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 468NL1
    Don't worry, as long as they want our money, they'll keep Empire alive.
    Funnily enough, mobile is more than 50% of their income, at least that's what I read.
    Correct. That's the mobile version of Empire: Four Kingdoms. I haven't tried it and will not either, but from what I understand it's the same as the browser version, just smaller and with fewer features. Not sure if it also has fewer bugs.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • This game is dead.... no response on tickets, bugs that make soldiers desert, bugs that never get solved....

If you're wise, don't spend money on this game...it's not worth it
    Please read these reviews of GoodGame Studios....
    http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.goodgamestudios.com#

http://prntscr.com/8me5a5

This forum hardly works properly... We want the old one back!!
  • the mobile version is better only because it hasn't got too many features I gave it up it was even more boring 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    the mobile version is better only because it hasn't got too many features I gave it up it was even more boring 
    At least it reminds me of the olden days of GGE, with less features and no crappy updates and additions in to the game.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • shafaet (INT1) said:
     At least it reminds me of the olden days of GGE, with less features and no crappy updates and additions in to the game.

I don't think the features they have introduced are bad per say. The various events are actually really awesome with all the rewards you can get.

The thing goodgame does wrong is that they release these features is an alpha state with game breaking bugs more often than not. Also the events themselves appear too often making them boring, especially the foreign invaders.

If goodgames took more time to bug fix updates before releasing them and spread the events more apart, then this game would be a much better experience. But they don't do that, because they can see they make more money doing it the way they are now. Money is the only factor that goodgame considers important.

MrKennyKRH lvl 800 @ skn 1
Sign In to comment.