Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ArmyOfDarkness - Recruiting.

Comments

• AoD Special Announcement:

WE PASSED 1 MILLI

GO ARMYOFDARKNESS!
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    what do you mean like a sub?
    Sub(substiture)=An alliance under the full protection of it's parent alliance and will be helping each other whenever needed.
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • yeah, i was wondering if aod want to have a pact with the dark assassins
  • yeah, i was wondering if aod want to have a pact with the dark assassins
    The answer is no. Please stop posting on this thread.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• AoD Special Announcement:

WE PASSED 1 MILLI

GO ARMYOFDARKNESS!
    Yay, Go AoD!!

#AoDHits1MilMP8/15/16

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    AoD Special Announcement:

WE PASSED 1 MILLI

GO ARMYOFDARKNESS!
    Decent for a new alliance, hope to see you guys progress further ahead and achieve bigger milestones :smile:
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • Still recruiting active fighters. Also accepting players from other servers who wish to have a bit of fun in war for a few months ;)

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    Still recruiting active fighters. Also accepting players from other servers who wish to have a bit of fun in war for a few months ;)

Do you know what "neurotic" is doing ? .... :(

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Still recruiting active fighters. Also accepting players from other servers who wish to have a bit of fun in war for a few months ;)

Whatever it is, please keep it off this thread.

edited 17.08.2016
    Still recruiting active fighters. Also accepting players from other servers who wish to have a bit of fun in war for a few months ;)

Whatever it is, please keep it off this thread.
    By your command :( "to hear is to obey " PLEASE !?! tell your "guildmates "... :( I AM not the one !! :(

and I WILL give YOU all the courtesy in THE WORLD !! :) ....
    Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• ShadowOfEvil (GB1)ShadowOfEvil (GB1) Posts: 1,847
    edited 17.08.2016
    Now holding a  KT  ;)

EDIT: Now only a Part-time KT since K0N apparently can't share :( 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

Recruit[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• @Cormyria (US1)

Why?  Its related to ArmyOfDarkness, isn't it? Its information some people might consider before joining an alliance.....

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

edited 17.08.2016
    @Cormyria (US1)

Why?  Its related to ArmyOfDarkness, isn't it? Its information some people might consider before joining an alliance.....

seriously ? whats a "KT" and why is it soooo important ? what do labs do ? and why should I care?..... please tell me? before I die :( ....

• You hear that boys? Not only do we hold a KT, but now we hold ShadowOfEvil!

AoD loves it's members. I love my members. Everyday im more and more impressed about how far this place has come. 

How far we have come.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

• @Cormyria (US1)

seriously ? whats a "KT" and why is it soooo important ? what do labs do ? and why should I care?..... please tell me? before I die :( ....
    They're very important to many people Cormy. If you want more knowledge, I suggest using the game wiki. Might I remind you this is a RECRUITING THREAD. What shadow has done is help me recruit. What you are doing is partaking in an argument at the moment.

Forgiven, but again I ask, pleasseeee not on this thread.

edited 17.08.2016
    @Cormyria (US1)

They're very important to many people Cormy. If you want more knowledge, I suggest using the game wiki. Might I remind you this is a RECRUITING THREAD. What shadow has done is help me recruit. What you are doing is partaking in an argument at the moment.

I asked you .... and I was rewarded with neurotic and this? how would you feel ? "my old friend" ? ..... :( control your "deputy"..... :( please ?...

• @Cormyria (US1)

I asked you .... and I was rewarded with neurotic and this? how would you feel ? "my old friend" ? ..... :( control your "deputy"..... :(
    Corm we are not having a debate on my Recruitment thread.

@Temprance

Honestly at this point Im overworking the forum mods to keep a thread clean. You very much are not helping this right now Corm. If you wish to talk, feel FREE to privately message me in game where I reside. Not on the threads I use to benefit my in game experience.

Thank you,

-Knock it off.

• " but because he loves what is behind him."
    Hehehe

:smirk:

Diaper Boy @USA

(╯°□°)╯Lets Partai! (╯°□°)╯  
    Proud member of SF OUTLAWS

• grats on the KT stuff, for whatever it is worth.

Corm stop crying, azelf is trying to keep you from derailing his recruitment thread....like you do anytime you post on any thread ever.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Sign In to comment.