Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The 3 best alliances

Comments

• @eagle strike (GB1)
    Oh trust me they did. Every member of Prae sent at least 1 hit on Uk but you must've missed that
    Well obviously, if they didn't then they should be kicked. Praets is a top alliance and every member shouldn't be dead weight right?
  • pretty sure your not the same eagle on that account which i spoke too at my time at uk lol.

either way , why bicker on the forums , wars are over,  whether uk won or praets won , it was a war

some players either side done close too nothing where some done nearly everything point over

bye :)
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • eagle strike (GB1)eagle strike (GB1) Posts: 193
    edited 23.07.2016
    Rant over too Bye!! :smiley::smile::smiley:
  • :D
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • B)   

as said b4 u cant say who's best as best can mean a million different things
  • To be very honest, the best alliance in UK1 right now are BSK75 (I may not be the greatest bsk fan of all time, but anyone who doesn't include them is retarded), CG (same reason) and Prae, who I hear smashed UK. 
    Hey... just want to apologize for the last 5 words in what I said. It was merely (and I emphasize this) what I was told, which isn't particularly reliable, given that both sides have their own point of view... while I used to love reading arguments on the forums, I find it has become stressful, so both @eagle20162 and @Father of All (GB1) imo should quit arguing cos both sides have their own propaganda.
    Returning player in the bracket L30-L40.
    Works hard in events.
    "King Fenkas the Noble" glory title.
             "Terrible" achieved at L35.
    2nd in PP for my level. In reality, first, seeing as the person ahead of me isn't even on the map lol

CURRENTLY ON A BREAK FROM THE GAME. WILL BE BACK AFTER NOVEMBER 2ND. (ENTRANCE EXAMS)
  • Sure. I mean it's over now so argument over :)
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    Did not even know you lot had a war, must have been a short one.

did you all have fun at end of day :)
  • eagle strike (GB1)eagle strike (GB1) Posts: 193
    edited 24.07.2016
    eagle20162?????
    btw it wasn't an argument it was a friendly discussion. Right Father of All? :wink:

• Sure :) And Gazz we did have fun :lol:
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • eagle20162?????
    btw it wasn't an argument it was a friendly discussion. Right Father of All? :wink:

Lol sorry about the tag pmsl
    Works hard in events.
    2nd in PP for my level. In reality, first, seeing as the person ahead of me isn't even on the map lol

CURRENTLY ON A BREAK FROM THE GAME. WILL BE BACK AFTER NOVEMBER 2ND. (ENTRANCE EXAMS)
  • asia1

drunken fist
    pycb benkar
    united forces
    Pycb
    Pycb2
    Drunken fist
    CHINA1/Russian

• edited 08.08.2016
    bump

SY1QlJfpng

King Queen Oestrogen The Fearless

You'd be Fearless too if GGE turned you into a Hermaphrodite.
  • alchemists
    seperatists
    sector 001
  • Lesky (AU1)Lesky (AU1) AU1 Posts: 105
    My opinion a few months ago was different, though the Separatists as a whole was more powerful, I thought the Alchemists were the most elite group of players in the server at that time. Now, I think they've been losing passion in GGE. Personally I think they're on par with the main Separatists alliance now. People are encouraged to oppose that if they believe different of course, I generally have an open mind and am willing to change my opinion.

passion is over rated
  • *mildly* If you don't like the game as much, you're not willing to put in as much effort, comparatively speaking.
    – All Avatar Credits Go To ChaoyuanXu –

[King]
    Beral Shak Ur*
    [Varying Gallantry Title]
    of
     bond007
    in the Australian (AU1) Server
    ~~~
    [King]
    Beral Shak Ur*
    [Varying Glory Title]
    of
     Titans
    in the ASIA 1 Server

– Ranking is outdated as I am no longer very interested in the game –

● *Beral Shak Ur means The Shadow of the Raven. The language is from the book series, The Raven's Shadow by Anthony Ryan. Check it out!
    ● Strongest Foreign Castle I've ever laid eyes on – http://prntscr.com/b5i5xlhttp://prntscr.com/b5i6i0
    ● I must state that I do not buy rubies as of yet.
  • Lesky (AU1)Lesky (AU1) AU1 Posts: 105
    lol. if we can win any event we want, and win any war we want, why do we need to put in more effort? :)
  • Fenkas (GB1)Fenkas (GB1) Posts: 120
    edited 09.08.2016
    Imo this kind of discussion is irrelevant (I must admit, there was a time where I thought otherwise)... each top alliance have their own qualities, politics, differences etc... from a mathematician's viewpoint, how would you define "best"? That's something where opinion differs. I remember when everyone was so obsessed about honour rankings... then, the top alliance was generally the one with the most honour (NB. I, unlike others, think honour is still a good measure but ONLY for players with higher pp and at L70, as it shows how good at pvp you are). Others believe pp is a good measure... but you can effectively buy pp (from buying horrors etc). As you can see, each "measure" of how good an alliance is currently, is flawed, so none can be trusted fully. Now, which alliances are "event based", which alliances are "war based", and which are both? That, in my opinion, is the key question when asking "which is the best alliance in server x".
    Works hard in events.

• lol. if we can win any event we want, and win any war we want, why do we need to put in more effort? :)
    Anyone else making that claim, I wouldn't believe it but thing is, I think our friends, the Seperatists, also make that claim.
    – All Avatar Credits Go To ChaoyuanXu –

[King]
    Beral Shak Ur*
    [Varying Gallantry Title]
    of
     bond007
    in the Australian (AU1) Server
    ~~~
    [King]
    Beral Shak Ur*
    [Varying Glory Title]
    of
     Titans
    in the ASIA 1 Server

– Ranking is outdated as I am no longer very interested in the game –

● *Beral Shak Ur means The Shadow of the Raven. The language is from the book series, The Raven's Shadow by Anthony Ryan. Check it out!
    ● Strongest Foreign Castle I've ever laid eyes on – http://prntscr.com/b5i5xlhttp://prntscr.com/b5i6i0
    ● I must state that I do not buy rubies as of yet.
  • psnlover10 (DE1)psnlover10 (DE1) Posts: 54
    edited 14.08.2016
    From Germany 1:

Top3
    ROYAL 30 - 60.486.975
    RAWSIDE - 45.479.080
    Celtic Legends - 43.896.226
    Post edited by psnlover10 (DE1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights