Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

bsk vs cg

Comments

• I hear the war has ended...
    Returning player in the bracket L30-L40.
    Works hard in events.
    "King Fenkas the Noble" glory title.
             "Terrible" achieved at L35.
    2nd in PP for my level. In reality, first, seeing as the person ahead of me isn't even on the map lol

CURRENTLY ON A BREAK FROM THE GAME. WILL BE BACK AFTER NOVEMBER 2ND. (ENTRANCE EXAMS)
  • Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    Who won or is it a draw?
  • BSK 1975 are very weak compared to normal, they are out of the top 10 for all events and their best players have all left for Praetorians so I would actually imagine CG won.

Click.▼ Click my blue flaming Dragon. It's called Freak Show :)

OKeLbgif
  • Fenkas (GB1)Fenkas (GB1) Posts: 120
    edited 06.08.2016
    This post has been edited.
    Works hard in events.
    2nd in PP for my level. In reality, first, seeing as the person ahead of me isn't even on the map lol

CURRENTLY ON A BREAK FROM THE GAME. WILL BE BACK AFTER NOVEMBER 2ND. (ENTRANCE EXAMS)
  • BSK 1975 are very weak compared to normal, they are out of the top 10 for all events and their best players have all left for Praetorians so I would actually imagine CG won.
    Yes ill admit "some of their best" left

not all their best , you soft in the head m8 , look at their line up still
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • To be honest, both CG and BSK 75 have just come out of a war... during a war, they shouldn't be attempting to hit FI, nomads or whatever... they should be (and were) focusing on bashin' each other. Even after a war, they will be focusing on rebuilding, not hitting events.

Imo both BSK and CG are excused.
    Works hard in events.

I never said all their best players, I just said their best players, which were Andrew and Philt.

OKeLbgif

I never said all their best players, I just said their best players, which were Andrew and Philt.
    hmmmm .

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Hey @HakHat (GB1)

Not really a fair comparison is it now ?

Yes it seems you have won . but i seen reports of you guys taking a beating aswell , as your prints make it look one sided.

Anyway . wd!

• Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    Well done to Crimson Guard. Looks like they destroyed 75.
  • Well done to Crimson Guard. Looks like they destroyed 75.
    While I defo think CG most likely won, I would hesitate to say they destroyed '75 since they both started at equal-ish lv and all you have to base on that is a couple of screenies containing admitingly impressive reps but from a biased view. Like I said, I think CG won but don't think either side was utterly destroying the other 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• It was like a game of Tig.  Honour tig. CG massed first.Then Declared at a later date.

I played 3 days of it before I left on business.(Was very fun a few account woke up.)
    It was open gates are most places. ( Strategic defending only on both sides )

CG Very successful during the late night/early morning hours.
    BSK Very successful during the day.

As for what happened after that I cant fully comment except for being stripped of RV while in ProMode.

I could provide screenshots but OGs are boring. However I did reach second in Honour rankings.
    @HakHat (GB1) Screenshots basically show both sides as it happened to them to.(Just change names about)
    It was a good chase on both sides. 
    My troops are still living though. 

*Sorry if spelling mistakes tablet is terrible*

-Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Xerxes I (GB1)Xerxes I (GB1) GB1 Posts: 128
    well to be honest all i see from the screenshots are toe the tyrant hits haha eitherway good win for cg and probably both allainces enjoyed war in some way or another.
    Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 5 Player when not busy :)
    Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though.
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 30 alliances on the UK server.
  • This shows that the players who left BSK were the ones who made them as powerful and feared as they were. This is what happens when they leave. Well played to CG. Now for CG to declare on Praetorians (sounds a bit one-sided to me). Hehe.

OKeLbgif
  • This shows that the players who left BSK were the ones who made them as powerful and feared as they were. This is what happens when they leave. Well played to CG. Now for CG to declare on Praetorians (sounds a bit one-sided to me). Hehe.
    "Now for CG to declare on Praetorians"......

I get u r joking, but wtf lol
    Works hard in events.

"Now for CG to declare on Praetorians"......

I get u r joking, but wtf lol
    We gotta find out who's the best somehow :P

OKeLbgif
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    edited 06.08.2016
    Muzz off....

Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    hak is a toe comfirmed.
    Always knew he smelled funny.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji