Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Restrict laboratoriums/monuments to 1 per alliance

Telmooh (NL1)Telmooh (NL1) Posts: 66
Hey everybody

So on the server 'Nederland 1', we have multiple high level alliances with max players (duh). As you all know, the laboratoriums just reset and guess what? All the high level alliances have multiple laboratoriums .. Take them from them and you get a war shoved in your face.

Isn't there any way to just restrict them from getting more than 1 labo/monument? Only the highest one counts, so what's the point in getting more than 1 besides the fact that you're making these alliances feel more superior than others.

Thanks

Telmooh

Comments

• The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    Multiple ones are needed so you can station your troops closer for less travel time/cost.
    Simply be ready when they spawn with a speed comm and a feather. You can't just expect to get one for nothing.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• Telmooh (NL1)Telmooh (NL1) Posts: 66
    edited 03.08.2016
    Multiple ones are needed so you can station your troops closer for less travel time/cost.
    Simply be ready when they spawn with a speed comm and a feather. You can't just expect to get one for nothing.

They're not there for stationing your troops .. they're there to give you a bonus in special resources/glory points .. I think you're not taking the real purpose of these 'buildings' in mind, lol :|

• John OGroat (GB1)John OGroat (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142
    They are there.....it is up to us what we do with them.

If you get to them quickly enough, you will get them...it's not as if they are hard to beat !

John OGroat @ en 1
  • 1. Join a better alliance
    2. GET A 80 SPEED COMM!!!! They are very easy to get if you loot, loot, loot.
    3. Stop complaining.

Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • Hey,

We and I now many more in our server use these things to transfer tools (Tuigen, don't know what you English call it)

We pick they ones where going to upgrade and  the rest is for transfers. So a restriction wouldn't be something I would want

Regards Lucas

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Restricting the monuments and laboratories will not solve anything, only cause more frustration.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• They are there.....it is up to us what we do with them.

If you get to them quickly enough, you will get them...it's not as if they are hard to beat !

Clearly you're not getting what I'm trying to say here, while it's pretty obvious imo. This is not about getting them quickly enough, this is about alliances having more than 1 while only only 1 counts. Why the fuck would you even use them to just 'store troops'? Give me a break please. 

P.S.: Next time, read what I suggest instead of just saying something irrelevant ..

• Restricting the monuments and laboratories will not solve anything, only cause more frustration.
    Agreed, as only 1 attack on labs/monuments can be launched at 1 at a time lol, seems stupid, if it's that way, it'll take couple of years to get all the lab's/monuments lol
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • 1. Join a better alliance
    2. GET A 80 SPEED COMM!!!! They are very easy to get if you loot, loot, loot.
    3. Stop complaining.

1. This has nothing to do with my alliance. We just don't want to stay awake untill midnight to get a lab.
    2. Again, nothing to do with what I'm suggesting here. Why even give a stupid comment like that, that, that.
    3. This is a suggestion topic, not a complaining one. Stop giving irrelevant comments, thanks 'Wang', lol.

• hacker (GB1)hacker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 131
    more labs and monuments mean more alliance power points
    Pleasure doing business with you  :) 
  • Hey,

We and I now many more in our server use these things to transfer tools (Tuigen, don't know what you English call it)

We pick they ones where going to upgrade and  the rest is for transfers. So a restriction wouldn't be something I would want

Regards Lucas

Okay, I get that but the main reason lab's were introduced was/were to give alliance members a bonus in special resources, not to use them as a transfer post ..

• more labs and monuments mean more alliance power points
    incorrect
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Restricting the monuments and laboratories will not solve anything, only cause more frustration.
    Agreed, as only 1 attack on labs/monuments can be launched at 1 at a time lol, seems stupid, if it's that way, it'll take couple of years to get all the lab's/monuments lol
    I'm not saying anything about only doing 1 attack on a lab/monument at a time. My view would be that you could do multiple at a time, but asa someone gets one, the others would just be cancelled or give the message 'No battle'. 

• Hi I am very new to the alliance board but very interested about what you call transfer of tools.

How does that work?

Thank you :)
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Hi I am very new to the alliance board but very interested about what you call transfer of tools.

How does that work?

Thank you :)
    Capture a laboratory or monument and then you station 1 unit with tools of your choice to that monument or lab, then you let an other player capture it and he/she will be able to transfer the tools you stationed in that structure to his own castle.

Use at your own risk
    But let's not get off topic so the Mods don't close the thread, lol.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Telmooh,

You have made it very clear what you want and why.....however, we are trying to show you that not everyone is thinking in the same way as you.
    GGS have provided the monuments for us to capture....so that's what we do. We then use them for whatever purposes we wish to...as is our prerogative. As others have pointed out, there are many reasons why Alliances should have more than one of each type. Restricting an Alliance to just one would be possible, but then I guarantee noobs will be burning considerably more when they see a bright shiny lab and try and steal it.

We've given you the solution to your problem...take it or leave it
    John OGroat @ en 1
  • Telmooh,

You have made it very clear what you want and why.....however, we are trying to show you that not everyone is thinking in the same way as you.
    GGS have provided the monuments for us to capture....so that's what we do. We then use them for whatever purposes we wish to...as is our prerogative. As others have pointed out, there are many reasons why Alliances should have more than one of each type. Restricting an Alliance to just one would be possible, but then I guarantee noobs will be burning considerably more when they see a bright shiny lab and try and steal it.

We've given you the solution to your problem...take it or leave it
    That's clear, however, it's not my/a 'problem', it's my/a suggestion. Thanks.

The tone of your initial post implies that you do see the current arrangement as a problem rather than just a suggestion.
    John OGroat @ en 1
  • The tone of your initial post implies that you do see the current arrangement as a problem rather than just a suggestion.
    Your comments just show that you see the current arrangement as a benefit. This is because you're probably part of those alliances were you use these monuments/laboratoriums as 'transfer points' rather than the actual purpose of those 'buildings'.You Sir, you have a great day !

• Hey,

Regards Lucas

Okay, I get that but the main reason lab's were introduced was/were to give alliance members a bonus in special resources, not to use them as a transfer post ..

I get what the purpose was intendend to be, but we, the players, just made another one. Restricting to one means restricting a purpose and that's not what we want

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

Sign In to comment.