Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Language Pack!

Guys, I have a idea that GGE should provide many languages which the player can change anytime so that everyone can play in other server just like his server. Ex- English, French, Chinese, German,etc

Spartan Army

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    What if you play on the Chinese server, you play in English language but you don't know any Chinese?
    Good luck, lol.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• How do you want to communicate with others than?

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• I don't want communication but I just want the other features to give us language selection.

Spartan Army

• Without communication you're not going to get far I guess. Running an Alliance means that you also have to talk to other Alliances sometimes. If you can't understand the language of the server you're playing that will be really difficult.

So I would wish you luck doing the game in you're own language on a server where you don't understand the real language of that server. Communication with others is important in this game, and the reason why this plan is just a failure.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Spartan Army (IN1)Spartan Army (IN1) Posts: 32
    edited 31.07.2016

Without communication you're not going to get far I guess. Running an Alliance means that you also have to talk to other Alliances sometimes. If you can't understand the language of the server you're playing that will be really difficult.

So I would wish you luck doing the game in you're own language on a server where you don't understand the real language of that server. Communication with others is important in this game, and the reason why this plan is just a failure.

I dont need to communicate with others if i am a good player, i will keep looting and get what i need. I will get everything from the rewards of individual events.

Spartan Army

• Without communication you're not going to get far I guess. Running an Alliance means that you also have to talk to other Alliances sometimes. If you can't understand the language of the server you're playing that will be really difficult.

I dont need to communicate with others if i am a good player, i will keep looting and get what i need. I will get everything from the rewards of individual events.
    Good luck. I don't think you can run the game on your own, but if you think you can good luck with it

Hello everyone!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• its called google translate 

• it is possible already without translator.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file