Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions & Feedback: Kala's Contest and Royal Rewards

Comments

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,257
    I was really hoping , that this event was gonna be epic, a  long term contest , taking you through different challenges .
    that build through the event getting harder and harder, like challenges to attack varied castles , and even attack to your own castles , which only let you defend . gaining glory , hp , and different decos, as you progress . to ultimately to win an awesome commander set or Castelen set . something you can get your teeth into , a challenge each day of the event maybe to recruit certain soldiers tools etc , this would be a personal challenge as a single person players, this would educate and help you build in empire, not just resinning event again boredom 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • I had my comment removed?!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • I was really hoping , that this event was gonna be epic, a  long term contest , taking you through different challenges .
    that build through the event getting harder and harder, like challenges to attack varied castles , and even attack to your own castles , which only let you defend . gaining glory , hp , and different decos, as you progress . to ultimately to win an awesome commander set or Castelen set . something you can get your teeth into , a challenge each day of the event maybe to recruit certain soldiers tools etc , this would be a personal challenge as a single person players, this would educate and help you build in empire, not just resinning event again boredom 
    same here, collect 200 blade tokens, make 200 PO colossus, defeat 10 beri towers etc
  • what going on with the kala contest ive been stuck on 308 point  2 days now but sent more than 30 attacks out i should of completed by now why the points not going down???
    The Arrow
  • Why are we not getting Kala points?
  • Due to the latest Bug from GGE (No points in the Kalas event) I will launch a protest against GGE. I suggests that we all change our banner colors to black, and don’t buy any rubies for a month.

Many that will get GGE to take us seriously. Send this to as many alliances as possible.

Van Snott @ skn 1
  • Aaronish (AU1)Aaronish (AU1) AU1 Posts: 4
    @CM Arcanine @CM Cellardoor @CM Asia07 @CM iSac @CM Popeye
    Will there be a review of kala points collected in the Samauri event that were not credited to us....
    Will this happen in the next 6hours and should I bother collecting kala points until this is fixed.

Aaronish @ au 1
  • Kala event is frozen, NO POINTS GAINED, need to sort this problem GGE, ARE YOU LOT SMOKING CABBAGE.

OnceuponaTime @ au 1
  • BIG BEAR (INT3)BIG BEAR (INT3) INT3 Posts: 1
    hi like the update but the kala points are stuck at 186 ive been hitting them all day it has not moved is there a problem  someone else in my alliacnce has the same problem
    can't get the 5 pieces  i need 
  • Hey everyone,

A new update is on the horizon, and with it, a brand new long term point event! Let us know what you think, and ask me any questions in this thread :)

Best regards,

Steve.

Well, what can I say, it sucks, I've attacked like crazy but still get no more points. Instead of nagging us with another great offer to get our money out of our pockets, you guys (and girls :)) should do better to first let the programm work like it should be. I should have had this Kala contest. Needless to say that I'm not happy.
  • good to have it extended but whats the point if like me and a lot of people its frozen and u cannot progress fix it and add the points please
  • bmen (AU1)bmen (AU1) AU1 Posts: 9

Well...  It is still the same.. even now it is still stuck...  not good....  Not happy at all. Hope that it will be fixed and we get our earned points to finish the contest..

Why are we spending money if it doesn't work how it should be,,,

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    its obvious theyll give us some kind of global compensation and i'd like to think they sb feeling guilty enough to richly compensate us..my thought is an automatic 100 kala pts per day (thus 400 currently) bonus plus all the rewards then earned eg if you are on 200 pts you get all rewards up to 600 pts
    Shares @ au 1
  • I don't need "global" (mostly useless) compensation like last time in storm. 

I want second gem from kala, that's why I fought for last week. 
    Bubik @ WWW 1
  • hace rato que dejo de funcionar y no me suma puntos la kala, tendria q haber sumado mas de 50 ya y por eso pierdo  un montos de premios, porfavor solucionen esto urgente 
    juanesylau @ his 1
  • The Arrow (INT1)The Arrow (INT1) Posts: 9
    edited 01.08.2016
    i dont see what diffrence it will make the lastime this sort of thing happened am still waiting for my rewards so wont hold be breath  this time either beleave it when i see it lol
    The Arrow
  • Peter3478 (NL1)Peter3478 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 19
    the updates make only the players bigger that plays whit money,where is the pleaser for the othere players?
    Peter3478 @ nl 1
  • Pontuação no evento KALA's bloqueada em 1096 pontos, bloqueio no recebimento dos premios pagina 19-20, estava na posição 16 em busca de melhor colocação no evento, e hoje me encontro na posição 30, sem pontuar minha posição na classificação do evento só despenca. 

Envio de pedido de ajuda ao suporte, mas não há respostas !!!

• @CM Arcanine

Reality is on AU server top4 possibly top5 were all in with a shot for 1st place if the comp had run over the weekend.  Lead had swapped multiple times.  This has robbed those players who have spent of the opportunity to get that first place GEM.  Realistically they deserve it as compensation in this instance as well. 

Yea its for first plce, but you cant say DW would have won it or one of the others wouldn't have overtaken.  Those guys/girls were all goign hard and deserve to have a shot at winning if the comp was still going, from that adequate compensation for the top5 SHOULD be the lvl12 Gem. 

I'm sorry, extending it for all below is nice, but those guys have been robbed of the opportunity to take first place not through their own fault but through a GGE mistake.  They are owed that GEM because you cant say they wouldnt have won. 

my 2 cents. 

JJ. 

@ampm_4 (AU1)
    @Dynasty Warrior (AU1)
    @Coyote666 (AU1)
    @Dovahkiing (AU1)

Your thoughts appreciated.  Each of you has held the lead at some stage leadign up to this GGE fault. 

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    And on a similar tack to jjjjjsk you cant base rewards on what people actually did...Im sure there were plenty like me who didnt bother too much because there were no points to be earned... 

You need to base rewards on what couldve happpened ..eg as said anyone of top 5 couldve won in AU given the chance.  

In this case you have been stiingy when after previou mishaps generosity wouldve been the diplomatic option. 

You need to give all kala points as IF they had competed fully over the 4 days and with the above example top 5 should get top 1 reward , the next group top 5 reward and so on..
    Shares @ au 1
Sign In to comment.