Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FENRIR RISING

Comments

• Godislove (US1)Godislove (US1) Posts: 116
    edited 23.05.2016
    I don't I guess there is one in each land idk lol but how bout going round the trolls lol 
    Post edited by Godislove (US1) on
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,R UNITED KINGS,TheRed Warriorshttps

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    trolls regenerate ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Oh dear this looks like a hard one but we'll fight them when we come to them
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony

that was my point why trifle with the trolls when we have the spear safely here in the time pit ?.....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• Godislove (US1)Godislove (US1) Posts: 116
    edited 23.05.2016
    Idk of we can use it but then there are to breaking the power in half I think we should ask the elves first before using it to do any thing becides we cAnt use it. Without one pure of heart and mind 

fine by me but standfast already will use it to slay a wraith rider in another realm and somewhere in time ......

• Bruh... Chill out. We understand you self-identify as a wolf, but keep that to yourself behind close doors.

"The key to more success is coco butter"
    - DJ Khaled

edited 23.05.2016
    I AM terribly sorry but you really don't "get me" ( obviously ) I made this thread for role playing not censorship so if you don't like reading it .... then don't read it ..... people like you are the reason I don't write stories on this FORUM anymore or log in to my castle much .... Bruh .... :(

Now I will need to re-tell my ENTIRE life story with fictional metaphor across a panoply of story threads just to clarify exactly why it is so important to understand that censorship stifles creativity ..... I hope you are happy now ... :(
    Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

• then we must go on through the fire to the land beyond for thther is where our fates our bound

edited 25.05.2016
    Very well let us ride to meet the destiny that awaits us on the peaks of fire and to the lair of the GREAT WYRM .... :D our quest begins and Valhalla awaits us :D ...... The story is yours to tell now my friend .... the story is yours to tell ...

• Yes to vallhalla for let us leave this desolate wasteland to rot onward we go and upward 

With their new phantom masks the two wolves easily were able to pass the phantom feyr at the borders of the shade lands and now we are free to hunt the Midgard wold in search of the halls of the Elven lords ?

• Yes but first a break from running and off with these maskes

I could use a rest I suppose ... the masks were a clever ruse though ... :D

• Thx lolz

no worries ... :D

• shall we go on

• We're back in business?!?! Whoop ski-idy-do :D 

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
    the story only ends when you stop telling it ....

edited 10.08.2016
    Free at last from the confines of the shadowlands I find myself alone in the Midgard Wold with no sign of my former companions, I turn my nose to the wind and catch a familiar scent. Death and the stench left in the wake of war flood my nostrils and choke the breath from my lungs. The entire valley is on fire and the smoke of desolation hangs heavy in the air around me . I never thought I would see the day that the Midgard Wold smelled worse then the shadowlands of Hel's gates but the wind has never lied to me in any realm . I have no time to ponder the reason of this conflict because I know I must reunite with my companions before whoever did this finds them and forces them to a similar fate .....

Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

Sign In to comment.