Home English (UK) US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

2016 Presidental Race

Donald Trump? Hillary Clinton? Gary Jonson? What are your opinions? Please make your vote known! What do you like about the nominees? Not like?

Comments

• The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    I vote for my left armpit.

Because realistically it's going to do more good then any of them.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• lol Gary Johnsn would be good but he wont get it im sure. guess ill settle for Trump... lol
  • I choose Donald Trump, AKA Serry
    So Morentz is Hillary Clinton because Morentz is logical
  • 1. Rush Limbaugh

2.Bill Gates Invests in Energy Technology  Blackle Mag Bill Gates

3.Seth macfarlane HairStyles - Men Hair Styles Collection Seth MacFarlane

4.  Jeff Dunham's Walter

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 28.07.2016

Donald Trump, because Hillary has no regard for the lives of American soldiers, wants to repeal our second amendment, is anti-Christian, wants to reduce the population of the world by 50% when there has been a study that proves you could fit all 8 billion people into the state of Texas on half-acre lots, is sexist, funds ISIS, and did she's emotionally unstable, and I swear that she is possessed not to mention she's a heartless bish, and if she gets into office she will appoint Obama to be the next supreme court justice, do we really want all of that for our commander-in-chief. 

Trump on the other hand SUPPORTS our second amendment, is pro-life, is pro-Christian, wants to build a wall to stop illegal immigration into the country, wants to put an end to ISIS, wants to fix the laws so a person isn't committing 7 crimes a day 4 of which are felonies, wants to provide more American jobs, wants to renegotiate/get rid of bad trade deals, wants to increase the size of our military, his VP is a Christian and I truly believe they will change America for the better.

You can say that just because I am 13 I know nothing about politics, but I have been watching the conventions and I have been watching them throughout this campaign.

-John

Post edited by Coolking4716 (US1) on

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113

Donald Trump, because Hillary has no regard for the lives of American soldiers, wants to repeal our second amendment, is anti-Christian, wants to reduce the population of the world by 50% when there has been a study that proves you could fit all 8 billion people into the state of Texas on half-acre lots, is sexist, funds ISIS, and did she's emotionally unstable, and I swear that she is possessed not to mention she's a heartless bish, and if she gets into office she will appoint Obama to be the next supreme court justice, do we really want all of that for our commander-in-chief. 

Trump on the other hand SUPPORTS our second amendment, is pro-life, is pro-Christian, wants to build a wall to stop illegal immigration into the country, wants to put an end to ISIS, wants to fix the laws so a person isn't committing 7 crimes a day 4 of which are felonies, wants to provide more American jobs, wants to renegotiate/get rid of bad trade deals, wants to increase the size of our military, his VP is a Christian and I truly believe they will change America for the better.

You can say that just because I am 13 I know nothing about politics, but I have been watching the conventions and I have been watching them throughout this campaign.

-John

Hmmm , just shusch
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • Trump because I want to see him sell America to himself.
    Quae parit ignis causat umbram mortis
    We are the vengeance of souls went in silence
    We are the rage of the heavens in flames
    Rhapsody Of Fire Sayings Build a man a fire and hell be warm for a day Set a man on fire and hell be warm for the rest of his life

Sign In to comment.