Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hey all!

My name is Danielle (obviously) but my friends call me Dani. I count all of you among that number, so feel free to ignore the last four letters of my name ;)  
I've been playing on and off on US1 for what seems like forever. I'm not a habitual ruby buyer, though a few dollars may slip from my wallet every now & again when that glorious 200% bonus banner waves triumphantly across my screen! 
Nor am I a particularly talented player, to be honest, but I enjoy both the game and the community immensely. I've befriended some kind, witty, brilliant, & fascinating people on GGE and look forward to meeting more on this forum. 
Also, yeah, I completely stole the idea for a profile picture from @Temprance >:)

Legendary Level 81, 300k Might
~ S.T.F.U. ~
------
When I grow up, I wanna be like: Tommy D, halbarad, bumpkin, CupcakeLife, CM Popeye, SwampLady, jkkdragon, Heartnoir, abbie24601, Hidingfromyou, Manatee
------
Witticisms from US1's Best

Comments

• Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 18.07.2016

Hi Dani, I am the ex-moderator of this forum Coolking4716, glad to have you here, I love what you did with your profile picture :lol:, if you ever need to know anything about anything just shoot me a message and I'll send ya an answer, once again, glad to have you here :)

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    Thief!! ;)

Glad to have you aboard,

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • My name is Danielle (obviously) but my friends call me Dani. I count all of you among that number, so feel free to ignore the last four letters of my name ;)  
    I've been playing on and off on US1 for what seems like forever. I'm not a habitual ruby buyer, though a few dollars may slip from my wallet every now & again when that glorious 200% bonus banner waves triumphantly across my screen! 
    Nor am I a particularly talented player, to be honest, but I enjoy both the game and the community immensely. I've befriended some kind, witty, brilliant, & fascinating people on GGE and look forward to meeting more on this forum. 
    Also, yeah, I completely stole the idea for a profile picture from @Temprance >:)

Welcome to the forums Dani. B)

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 18.07.2016

My name is Danielle (obviously) but my friends call me Dani. I count all of you among that number, so feel free to ignore the last four letters of my name ;)  

Welcome to the forums Dani. B)

We should've gotten the gang together and just all simultaneously said hi :lol:

-John

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    welcome to the forum :)

I'm grumpy cat
  • Welcome to the forums.

I'm the grumpy cat's master. (I'm actually not).

@Coolking4716 What'd you do to lose your position as moderator?

Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Welcome to the forums.

His birth date was an issue apparently. "shrug"  : /

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990

:sweat_smile:

His birth date was an issue apparently.
    yeah, pretty much was that.

but he made a good moderator for being a kid and all... :)
  • Welcome to the forums.

As stated by Sir Wins Alot I was technically too young at the time, idk if that's still the case considering I have met the age requirement to play the game.

:sweat_smile:

His birth date was an issue apparently.
    yeah, pretty much was that.

but he made a good moderator for being a kid and all... :)

Thanks GC I enjoyed my time as a moderator and it was fun :)

-John 

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    How old do you have to be to be a "FORUM moderator" ? the question is now relevant ?.... welcome to the madhouse dani ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• How old do you have to be to be a "FORUM moderator" ? the question is now relevant ?.... welcome to the madhouse dani ....

Idk, I would assume only the age required to play the game which is 13, Welcome Dani, long time no see cormy, how you doing?

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • My name is Danielle (obviously) but my friends call me Dani. I count all of you among that number, so feel free to ignore the last four letters of my name ;)  

• edited 20.07.2016
    HI

• Good luck :)
    Proud member of S.T.F.U.
    Accepting Bounties
  • How old do you have to be to be a "FORUM moderator" ? the question is now relevant ?.... welcome to the madhouse dani ....
    Old enough to know to be honest in the first place, I'd assume. But that's just me.
    Currently spending more time enjoying life and human interaction than playing this game. Stay safe
    F4D

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 26.07.2016
    How old do you have to be to be a "FORUM moderator" ? the question is now relevant ?.... welcome to the madhouse dani ....
    Old enough to know to be honest in the first place, I'd assume. But that's just me.
    dodging this question will not help you now ..... :smile: HONESTLY ? are you attempting humor ? or slight ? :(

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

Sign In to comment.