Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Players Vs. Players

Comments

• jkkdragon (just because we have a pact with SG :lol:) but regardless probably jkkdragon :)

Morentz vs Meezer

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Probably @Morentz (US1)
    He's far too adamantine to lose. 

How about...@Coolking4716 (US1) vs. me??  :o  :#
    Legendary Level 81, 300k Might
    ~ S.T.F.U. ~
    ------
    When I grow up, I wanna be like: Tommy D, halbarad, bumpkin, CupcakeLife, CM Popeye, SwampLady, jkkdragon, Heartnoir, abbie24601, Hidingfromyou, Manatee
    ------
    Witticisms from US1's Best

• in all honesty, you would win hands down and I would get my arse kicked.

How about... Me vs Zatoichi?

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Hm, that's a hard one. 

Gonna go with you, though, I think. 
    I could go to the trouble of spying on both of you but I think I'll just make an educated guess  o:)
    ~ S.T.F.U. ~
    ------
    When I grow up, I wanna be like: Tommy D, halbarad, bumpkin, CupcakeLife, CM Popeye, SwampLady, jkkdragon, Heartnoir, abbie24601, Hidingfromyou, Manatee
    ------

• lol, you chose wisely, I have been playing 4 years longer than zatoichi, and still have lower MP :disappointed: but I am working on it :)

Molson Beer vs jkkdragon

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • You know I've gotta go with jkkdragon...that guy's a juggernaut. 

How about this one, though?

jkkdragon vs. @Weezy (AU1)
    ~ S.T.F.U. ~
    ------
    ------

• Weezy, he's one of the best players on aus1, and he's bae :P 

Negan vs jkkdragon

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Ooh, now THERE's the question...

We hope to have a definitive answer to that one by the end of this month ;)

Serry vs. Heartnoir?
    ~ S.T.F.U. ~
    ------
    ------

• Heartnoir FTW

Serry vs Meezer

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Gotta pick Serry for this one. 

How about...@Breor (US1) vs. @Muqsit (INT1)

Battle of the GGE YouTubers!
    ~ S.T.F.U. ~
    ------
    ------

• Muqsit

Muqsit vs Keenanxbox

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Breor (US1)Breor (US1) US1 Posts: 241
    I see I have been mentioned a couple times in this thread. I have more subs. ;)
    Breor @ USA 1
    Search for "Breor47" on YouTube
    Forum likes validate me.
  • Ahh. Muqsit's just got better thumbnails, I guess  >:)

Hoping to see a Kala's contest video sometime in the future, @Breor (US1)

@Coolking4716 (US1), I'm gonna say Keenanxbox.

What about Meezer vs. Morentz? 
    ~ S.T.F.U. ~
    ------
    ------

• Muqsit (INT1)Muqsit (INT1) Posts: 1,433
    Who is keenaxbox?
  • @Muqsit (INT1) he plays on US1
    ~ S.T.F.U. ~
    ------
    ------

• Morry 110%

Morentz vs Muqsit

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  •     verses     

B)

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• The guy on the right ;)

Muqsit vs Morentz

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    Cormyria versus Coolking ...... :D

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Sir Wins Alot (US1)Sir Wins Alot (US1) Posts: 2,348
    edited 19.07.2016

The guy on the right ;)

Muqsit vs Morentz

is definitely a PLAYER but you could be correct on Pitbull being the bigger PLAYER. Ha! Ha!  B)

Muqsit over Morentz  >:)

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

Sign In to comment.