Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Once Upon a Time

11719»

Comments

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695

I don't spam or derail threads any worse than you do with your constant abuse and authoritarianism so you are a hypocrite and it is too late to turn back now tanner you and light just had to make this REAL so guess what ? now it's real ..... and this out of your hands tanner .... you cannot even control yourself much less any one else .... do you understand ? yet ? the more you thrash on my pretty little castle the more your true nature is revealed for all the world to see the only question is do you think they all want to see that here ???
    I give clear thoughts, opinions, and ideas.  All of which have a clear purpose for being written.  You put pictures and comments completely off topic.  

I'm also not entirely sure what you mean by real, we haven't reported you if you consider reporting "real".  Nor have we looked for anything about your real life as that would be text book harassment, so I would sure hope you wouldn't do anything like that as that becomes a very serious issue.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • I'm going to attack you, because I don't like you, and it will all be perfectly within the rules.  

and I am going to post every battle report on your precious thread for all the world to see if you do .... my advice ? just walk away tanner .... pretend I don't exist from now on and go farm RBC's but stop stalking me here ... it's creepy and enough is enough ... anything you do at this point is adding insult to injury .... And the whole world is watching .....

It's simple, stop spamming threads, and I'll leave you alone.  Everybody has tried to be polite, nice, and reasonable.  You refuse to listen to reason or even attempt to work with feedback that many people have given you so it seems the only thing that is going to get through that thick skull of yours is force.  Stop putting irrelevant pictures everywhere, stop derailing threads, and keep your thoughts on track and on focus within threads that aren't about you.  

I don't spam or derail threads any worse than you do with your constant abuse and authoritarianism so you are a hypocrite and it is too late to turn back now tanner you and light just had to make this REAL so guess what ? now it's real ..... and this out of your hands tanner .... you cannot even control yourself much less any one else .... do you understand ? yet ? the more you thrash on my pretty little castle the more your true nature is revealed for all the world to see the only question is do you think they all want to see that here ???

I agree with corm on this matter you have serious control issues tanner

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 28.01.2016

I give clear thoughts, opinions, and ideas.  All of which have a clear purpose for being written.  You put pictures and comments completely off topic.  

I'm also not entirely sure what you mean by real, we haven't reported you if you consider reporting "real".  Nor have we looked for anything about your real life as that would be text book harassment, so I would sure hope you wouldn't do anything like that as that becomes a very serious issue.  

you are free to do what ever you want to do tanner .... for every action there is a reaction ... that is so math ....

Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443

edited 29.01.2016

right now you get the idea

you see your OBJECTIVE is to try to hurt me here by attacking my imaginary castle so there is no way you can accomplish that here all you are really doing is making yourselves look more and more like bullies every time you attack me as I am now all alone thanks to your machinations here ....

I hope you are proud of all your efforts here ..... I know I am ....

morale of the story ? play nice and hold out for those happily ever after endings .... I know I am ....

Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

•       Ah yes has anyone here, lost a free pony, or unicorn, or dragon, or Cookie Monster?
    B)B)B)B)
    edited 05.04.2016
          Ah yes has anyone here, lost a free pony, or unicorn, or dragon, or Cookie Monster?
    B)B)B)B)

well my problem isn't that I lost my FREE PONY !! :D it is that I never received it ..... but I am still hoping for that "Happily ever after "....

• Of Course Noble Leone, But you see you guys started so I'm just returning the favor.
    You are not fair to them 
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,R UNITED KINGS,TheRed Warriorshttps

• Of Course Noble Leone, But you see you guys started so I'm just returning the favor.
    You are not fair to them 
    i agree with Godislove
    :)
  • Idk, I haven't been getting ant reactions in a while, even though I can see them on my posts, I think the CM's have stopped the reactions from being transmitted or something.

the key is to look in the moderation sections of the profile menu it seems that the GOOD PEOPLE at GGE are aware of what is going on and who is being targeted so we have our posts cleared on a post by post basis now so as I said tell me a good story but remember the audience is listening .....

That picture LOOKS and sounds like my x wife!!   Gulp.....  Oo

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Noble Leone, I have to grow up when all you guys do is post pony pictures

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

Noble Leone, I have to grow up when all you guys do is post pony pictures

And they all lived "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" ....

•       Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• lol  :p
  • Shafaet (INT1)Shafaet (INT1) Posts: 1,104
    Did I just miss the World War 3? :(
    The past is a tapestry of what lies ahead
  • kinda
Sign In to comment.