Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Questions & Feedback: Kala's Contest and Royal Rewards

Comments

• Maybe it's comming tomorrow. They never said it startet today

:/ 
  • jsm1t (GB1)jsm1t (GB1) GB1 Posts: 71
    are you surprised at that FJ
    “Religion has actually convinced people that there’s an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever ’til the end of time! But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He’s all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can’t handle money!”  George Carlin
  • Fully teched stats....thanks to fujiwara :) 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    Hey guys,

Contest should be live now :)

@PowerfullyNix (AU1) Just as @ShadowAdventure (US1) said, you can get these 'look' items through various events, and special offers :)

All the best, and if I've missed any questions (due to the multiple pages), do poke me and I'll get them answered.

Thanks for the feedback so far, too! It's much appreciated.

Regards,

Steve.
  • can you show me where the contest is?
    I see a spring event @CM Arcanine
    Me too. I have the same "bug".
    Revolc @ USA 1
  • PowerfullyNix (AU1)PowerfullyNix (AU1) AU1 Posts: 200
    edited 07.07.2016
    Hi Every1,

many thanks in the comments, appreciated 
    @CM Arcane i can actually poke you? how exactly do i do that, where r u :-)
    If i have to purchase these permanent LOOK items please don't make theme too expensive, I do not purchase rubies outside of the game, i only play/use the rubies that i win in the game.

also the Kala's Event thingy is a little Krazy it not counted my FC attack at all, I got 67k Glory hence should have at least 6 points in the Kala Tent, cause 10,000=6 however 'computer say 0' that's not correct. please can u check this ASAP, I should have 36points?

cheers and have a great day/night

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    Post edited by PowerfullyNix (AU1) on
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • PowerfullyNix (AU1)PowerfullyNix (AU1) AU1 Posts: 200
    edited 07.07.2016
    ShadowAdventure (US1) Many thanks in replying, are those the 'temporary LOOK items' because I have won those previously however they only last about 7days, we are discussing the new 'permanent LOOK items' 
    I don't purchase any of the deals, I play GE as is, no additional purchasing only what I win in the game, hence i hope these 'permanent LOOK items' are not too expensive, it would be good also that the 'permanent LOOK items' are more than just appearance enhancements, just a suggestion.

it's a great game, i love GE it soo addictive, GREAT job and have a great day/night

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Hi Every1,

If i have to purchase these permanent LOOK items please don't make theme too expensive, I do not purchase rubies outside of the game, i only play/use the rubies that i win in the game.

also the Kala's Event thingy is a little Krazy it not counted my FC attack at all, I got 67k Glory hence should have at least 6 points in the Kala Tent, cause 10,000=6 however 'computer say 0' that's not correct. please can u check this ASAP, I should have 36points?

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    Did you actually win the battle?
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • also  not expensive, you're on the wrong game ,

99k for 3 months for a certain look item

So for permanent you need too think , im defo thinking 500k+ rubies
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  • Lesky (AU1)Lesky (AU1) AU1 Posts: 105
    Sorry to tell you Steve but the fluctuations in ownership of the Royal Capital have been by design. An agreement between three powerful alliances to take it turn about. Even if other alliances band together to defeat one alliance, one of the other two will end up with it.

It will take us months and months, even years to be able to upgrade our Capital and our alliance members are just not showing any interest in it at all. From our perspective the Royal Capital is a dud. The update does not provide any incentive what so ever as we are still not going to be able to benefit from them.

All we can do is try to stop one alliance from winning the Royal Capital and what is the point of that. Another alliance will just step in. A pointless exercise of which we are unable to benefit from
    Mate, we won it fair and square the first time by playing smarter than the rest....  No agreements are in place buddy. 

After the first one we decided it wasnt worth the effort, ended at 4am??  Chemists were more determined than the rest so they stayed up to win it.  Now they have added new titles it may be worth the effort again.  I dont know what three alliances are agreeign to anything lol.  First myself or others have heard about it. 

@Lesky (AU1) @perryl (US1) will be able to back me up on this.  No agreement in place, lol.  Back that up with something please NR lol. 

rofl. 

@NoblemanRoss (AU1)  we tried to win it the first time as well...

@FamousJohn8 (GB1)  doesnt take skill, but it does take teamwork... any alliance that can remotely play as a team will get a chance at winning it.

• Frogger (BR1)Frogger (BR1) Posts: 18
    edited 07.07.2016
    Hi Every1,

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo

doesn't work like that, most you can get from any hit in FL is 6 pts, also you have to win the attack to get anything,

So far it seems bit to similar to ice / spring, I was hoping with new branding it was going to include other events, like royal cities, beri proper and maybe blade etc.
  • Ah OK, yes I see that from other comments that you actually have to win the FC attack.
    This was a 67k Glory battle defeat against a FC wiv 6.7k troopies, ok understandable cheers for the clarification.

thanx every1 and have a great day/night

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • @FamousJohn8 (GB1) Ah i'm not on the wrong game thanx. 

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Again a little dissapointed by the Kala thing after all is said and done its basically identical to the ice comp and the spring comp.  I mean you even couldnt even be bothered to change the troops like you have done previously, you kept the spring troops / tools!!!!  Very very lazy, but its a nice easy way to get tools / troops and a decent cast, especially for newer players.

The new cast is nice, nothing game changing, but a nice decent cast its stronger on the wall that the samurai cast but weaker in the CY than the sam cast (assuming you have decent gems on it!)  Unfortunatly the way the game is right now the wall is almost undefendable against many players, so wall is kinda pointless for many top end incoming attacks.  But thats not the casts fault just the game mechanics.

But overall equipment is ok, I like the fact its largely activity based not just about spend, but very very lazy programming, hopefully your programmers have been spending their time bug fixing, in wich case nice job!!!!!!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Again a little dissapointed by the Kala thing after all is said and done its basically identical to the ice comp and the spring comp.  I mean you even couldnt even be bothered to change the troops like you have done previously, you kept the spring troops / tools!!!!  Very very lazy, but its a nice easy way to get tools / troops and a decent cast, especially for newer players.

The new cast is nice, nothing game changing, but a nice decent cast its stronger on the wall that the samurai cast but weaker in the CY than the sam cast (assuming you have decent gems on it!)  Unfortunatly the way the game is right now the wall is almost undefendable against many players, so wall is kinda pointless for many top end incoming attacks.  But thats not the casts fault just the game mechanics.

But overall equipment is ok, I like the fact its largely activity based not just about spend, but very very lazy programming, hopefully your programmers have been spending their time bug fixing, in wich case nice job!!!!!!

Also they didn't swap out the comm gems for caste gems - like when we got ice caste.

Is it possible to add other events in for some variety?
  • Again a little dissapointed by the Kala thing after all is said and done its basically identical to the ice comp and the spring comp.  I mean you even couldnt even be bothered to change the troops like you have done previously, you kept the spring troops / tools!!!!  Very very lazy, but its a nice easy way to get tools / troops and a decent cast, especially for newer players.

Also they didn't swap out the comm gems for caste gems - like when we got ice caste.

Is it possible to add other events in for some variety?
    @CM Arcanine

Not fussed abou tthe troops or tools beign the same, fine with that. 

The casta itself, im happy with it....

90 melle
    90 range
    100 wall
    85 gate
    70early detect
    -40loot
    40 glory
    35% troops on the wall
    10% combat strength
    35% CY strength

This is the bomb of a casta where it MIGHT have a chance of holding the wall.  If it doesnt 45% CY strength and we can allocate other high level gems to different castas. 

So thankyou...  It's a good addition. 

Only thing, could you be specific about look items steve, what look items will be permenant now ?? what lengths will they change etc etc.  Would appreciate an update on this aspect. 

JJ.
    Yeah i am guessing thats becasue those cast gems are useless on this cast as it has its own special gems.  but if they didnt do it for under level 70 players its pretty poor, looks they they were forgotton in this update.  Shame as its a really very easy way to get good stuff for lower levels, and an unbelievably easy way of leveling quickly. loads of free troops and equip.  I hope the next update will be a good one, still so many glitches / bugs / exploits.  etc in the game, those are dominating the gameplay right now.   Doesnt matter how good it is if they cant get the basics right, they failed before they start.  Here is hoping they start to put their energies into sorting the basic gameplay issues, first.  To be fair GGE have addressed the balance of equipment strength now the "free" equipment is pretty much as good as the mega expensive equipment these days, although i suspect that will have hurt them in the pockets, there is no way I would buy one now if i didnt already have one. Its simply not worth it.  If they could just find a way to bring defending back into the game they wouldnt be too far off the mark.  But its now a lost art, best tactic in the game is to give up on the wall and pack the CY with as higher CY cast strength as you can get, such a shame, it was one of the best bits of the game, building casts with diff attributes, switching them around to get the best one to defend specific attack, setting wall def, choosing tooling, taking risks in guessing the exact att tooling.  All gone, simply becasue it way too attack loaded.  Not only are the troops way stronger, the travel speeds are way faster, making support much harder especially from short range, longer range still not too bad. 

Even if you manage to support what a good loss on a big 6 wave attack? 6000 defenders?  thats 28 hrs+ of gameplay to replace the def from a single attack assuming you have good PO and 7 castles!!!!  If you only play 2 hrs a day thats 2 weeks to replace your def from a single attack!!!  and when you are giving out attack troops for fun these days is there any wonder people have stopped even trying to defend???? 

Firstly you need to make attacks defendable bring back the art of defense, its all very well saying well use the HOL to defend but no one does!!!!!  you need to address that, its not working as its supposed to!!!

Suggestions would be to massivly reduce the cost of defenders, massivly increse the recruitment speed of defenders, increase the base amount of troops on the wall or bring in a new level 6 tower to increase amount of troops on the wall.   Bring a new defensive troop out that can be recruited on coin to counter the legions of new offensive troops now available.

And do it one by one the balance of fight mechanics is a very delicate one, dont do it all at once slightly tweak it then review the balance if not quite right adjust, till you get it right. 

split the PVP glory out from glory earned in events, its a very very different thing, and give rewards for Glory gained in PVP battles,  Tweak how glory is gained, in PVP, make it much more for hitting Stronger opponents, get that right it will stop the glory farming of weaker alliances, and will even stop arranged hits, if you are getting almost no glory for the hit it would be pointless.

You could even give bonus's for good defense, make an incentive to defend!!!!
    Philt123 @ en 1
    unfortunatly it seems gge only changed the rewards for level 70+
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Theres another big update coming - So they have half arsed this event but its OK its only for low levels and who wants them to continue in the game and have a good experience to invite newer players. Remember GoodGame Studios dont do things in the logical way.. They think outsaide the box. So far outside the box they have no idea whats going on it the box.

And as they 100% #FailToDeliver it doesn't look reassuring that the new Big update will be any different.

It does go to show that updates could be delayed and not introduce so frequently 

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • ShadowAdventure (US1) Many thanks in replying, are those the 'temporary LOOK items' because I have won those previously however they only last about 7days, we are discussing the new 'permanent LOOK items' 
    I don't purchase any of the deals, I play GE as is, no additional purchasing only what I win in the game, hence i hope these 'permanent LOOK items' are not too expensive, it would be good also that the 'permanent LOOK items' are more than just appearance enhancements, just a suggestion.

it's a great game, i love GE it soo addictive, GREAT job and have a great day/night

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    are U New ?   :)
    wait for a bit more time  and U wont love it For Long after new Events and New Bugs :|:D
    • Unless your name is GOOGLE, stop acting like you f*cking know everything. !!
     U Mad Bro ?
Sign In to comment.