Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance Bulling

I'm a level 55 one member alliance who keeps getting attacked in sands by a level 70 called Valy2 the leader of the alliance called MOH GAME OVER i have asked him to stop attacking but he refuses and waits till i put out my fires and then attacks again i think this is bulling and not in the spirit of the game what do you think ????????????? thank you ps sorry for the rant but have just had enough of the bulling
aztecgran @ en 1

Comments

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 703
    what is bulling
     :* 
  • what is bulling
    Pulling with bulls obviously.
  • When a player keeps attacking a lower level them them
    aztecgran @ en 1
    lol hope he is not pulling bulls udder  :o
  • Not sure whats it like on your server but pretty sure lv50+ is game for everyone.......also bullying is a very harsh word to use in a virtual online game....

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• I can see why steve complains that we give little constructive feedback just by reading this thread.
  • To be honest, I think you should try to join a big alliance. You have the advantage of the other members helping you out and you can declare war on their alliance with the help of others (who am I to talk? My alliance is tiny, do consider though).

I will never buy rubies. Never.  Maybe I might if waffles come in the package. :|
  • SkyShine is right  of course that you can achieve more with a bigger Alliance.

Fairplayrules can be used to say that it's wrong what he is doing (I hope the 10-rule is also on INT1), but he is leader so i'm afraid that there is no one to say that to him that really can do him something.

It is complicated.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Agree with the guys above you need to join a bigger alliance it helps as you get more support when you are attacked
                                                                                            mr..negative @ GB1
                                                                                 Proud war marshal at anadolabrin
                                          we are actively recruiting new members message me if you are interested in joining
                                                                                               non-ruby player
                                                                                                 Level-70 -46
                                                               "We will either find a way, or make one" Hannibal barca

• you guy's need to stop the BULLING being done by the higher level players,  the players that are level70 honor 524 like "mattineurope" attacking "dairiwhyte" a level 70 honor 55, is not fair play. you need a new rule. that stops them from coming down more then 50 honor levels, this player " mattineurope" attacked the player "dairiwhyte" more than one time in 24 hours. that is BULLING. please tell me how you will stop this.    VonVilckens
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    edited 25.10.2017
    I'm a level 55 one member alliance who keeps getting attacked in sands by a level 70 called Valy2 the leader of the alliance called MOH GAME OVER i have asked him to stop attacking but he refuses and waits till i put out my fires and then attacks again i think this is bulling and not in the spirit of the game what do you think ????????????? thank you ps sorry for the rant but have just had enough of the bulling
    It's a WAR game. Get better.

you guy's need to stop the BULLING being done by the higher level players,  the players that are level70 honor 524 like "mattineurope" attacking "dairiwhyte" a level 70 honor 55, is not fair play. you need a new rule. that stops them from coming down more then 50 honor levels, this player " mattineurope" attacked the player "dairiwhyte" more than one time in 24 hours. that is BULLING. please tell me how you will stop this.    VonVilckens
    What bullying? Lol.  You just suck mate.  Oh, and BTW, thanks for playing on the same server as me :)
    EDIT: Drat, you're too low level for me to hit... PM me when you get to level 70 please?
    EDIT2: @BM_Friedrich Kill it with fire...
    Post edited by hge (US1) on
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    you guy's need to stop the BULLING being done by the higher level players,  the players that are level70 honor 524 like "mattineurope" attacking "dairiwhyte" a level 70 honor 55, is not fair play. you need a new rule. that stops them from coming down more then 50 honor levels, this player " mattineurope" attacked the player "dairiwhyte" more than one time in 24 hours. that is BULLING. please tell me how you will stop this.    VonVilckens
    Why the bump? And no that will never happen. I have 2174 honor atm, and usually when I get hit, it is by people 2700 honor or higher. No it is not bullying. I guess you could consider the more than one hit in 24 hours... but taking into account this is a war game... I'd just hit em back, maybe schedule a mass if they have plenty of juicy targets. I see you're in a sub of a sub of swampgators, talk to the alliance you are a sub to, if it is really that bad someone in there should be able to help you out. 
  • There should be an alliance created called: "The Enforcers"

It would be an alliance of an elite group of members who bring balance back to the Empire by enforcing Law & Order. Members or alliances suffering from bullying can send their battle reports to The Enforcers, and they will attack the bullies across all kingdoms creating max fire damage, pain, and chaos 
  • I'm surprised GGS hasn't created it's own alliance yet for balancing
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    There should be an alliance created called: "The Enforcers"

It would be an alliance of an elite group of members who bring balance back to the Empire by enforcing Law & Order. Members or alliances suffering from bullying can send their battle reports to The Enforcers, and they will attack the bullies across all kingdoms creating max fire damage, pain, and chaos 
    Kinda had that a few times... Always ended up becoming "The Server Police", and the current ones are in a never ending war.
  • icelord (GB1)icelord (GB1) Posts: 89
    edited 24.10.2017
    Wait a minute, is "bulling" allowed?

I mean, look at the definition http://prntscr.com/h1kqay
  • Wait a minute, is "bulling" allowed?

I mean, look at the definition http://prntscr.com/h1kqay
    thank you so much for that.. I sent that to matt, I agree with this guy, matts "bulling" is getting out of hand. I mean he has been through the entire herd twice!
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    edited 25.10.2017
    How can you be bullied in a virtual world? Infact how could you even get cyber bullied? Just get up and walk away no ones forcing you to play the game
    Seems like no one ever forced you to use all 2 of your brain cells at the same time, you cannot "just walk away" from actual cyber bullieng but what alliances do here is a different form or bullieng.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file