We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Accepting Bounties

Comments

• Now recruiting active bounty hunters willing to take assigned jobs. Pm me for more info.
    ψ Sadness ψ, Goliath, Necrophos, Azelfian.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• @Graycat, why are you burning so much and why is your alliance a bunch of novices?
    Proud Recruiter of Empire of Vor, A fast growing alliance on USA1!
    Im quite an honest person. If you are offended by me, tough for you.

If your into action/adventure stores, you will love my story called "The Jade Flames", which can here read using this link https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/us/discussion/309370/the-jade-flames-story?new=1    <------------- L00K!!!
  • @Graycat, why are you burning so much and why is your alliance a bunch of novices?
    YEAH IKR, Graycat was sooooo many fires. He must really suck at the game.

What a loser.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Molson, the only thing you could summon is a restraining order, and possibly Bill Cosby, if you paid him enough...
    I have hacked joseph719, I'm not what America wants, I'm what America NEEDS!

~Batman

(My ideas are to give everyone Bat throwing stars, crime rates will drop rapidly, first few weeks they will spike about 1,000% percent, then it will be fine)
  • Do you except food stamps....?   *just curious"  B)

httptse1mmbingnetthidOIPMb9f0702b95c36277f860374e4eb8ab0bo0w299h140c0pid19rs0p0r0

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Do you except food stamps....?   *just curious"  B)

httptse1mmbingnetthidOIPMb9f0702b95c36277f860374e4eb8ab0bo0w299h140c0pid19rs0p0r0

No we do not accept them. Not unless you have a few trillion stored up since we loot plenty of food LOL.

Drunken Fist, Misc United, Kopassus, Drunken Fist 2, Drunken Fist 3, TheBrotherhood, RA.

• Umm...

Do you accept a few pennies?httpwwwtreasurenetcomforumsattachmentphpattachmentid265334stc1d1332398875 B)

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• president_ro (US1)president_ro (US1) Posts: 308
    edited 05.06.2016
    derp. that is all
    Proud War Marshal of IdleBane @USA 1
  • nah, im just playing
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,443US1
    Hi ezra
  • sorry to dissapoint but no
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,691US1
    Molson Beer 

100 3% glory flags 
    60 iron mantlets 
    60 seige towers 

Make it happen.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • TannerM. 50k wood and stone with 100 glory flags... Get er done
    monster100 @ usa 1
  • i like spam in curry.
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) Posts: 2,691US1
    TannerM. 50k wood and stone with 100 glory flags... Get er done
    I'm gonna get a report of me hitting myself, get ready to pay up
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Sir Wins Alot (US1)Sir Wins Alot (US1) Posts: 2,348
    edited 30.06.2016

Image result for bounty hunting
    "Sigh" <3
    Post edited by Sir Wins Alot (US1) on

• -Kasilim-
    Accepting bounties on players from usa1.  Got troops to burn so wth not.  Target must be available for hits according to my alliance rules.  Send me a message in-game with the targets name.  We can work out payment then.  This sounds fun but its only till ops stop being in the red for troops.  Ill send confirmation of hit through screenshots.  100% confidential

Proud member of S.T.F.U.
    Proud member of S.T.F.U.
    Accepting Bounties
  • -Kasilim-
    Accepting bounties on players from usa1.  Got troops to burn so wth not.  Target must be available for hits according to my alliance rules.  Send me a message in-game with the targets name.  We can work out payment then.  This sounds fun but its only till ops stop being in the red for troops.  Ill send confirmation of hit through screenshots.  100% confidential

Proud member of S.T.F.U.
    You're rearing up for a lot of flags kid.

@Temprance (US1)

Delete this thread please. I don't want him having any outlets to spam on. He's doing it everywhere.

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 819Moderator
    You're rearing up for a lot of flags kid.

@Temprance (US1)

Delete this thread please. I don't want him having any outlets to spam on. He's doing it everywhere.
    Glitch removed my rights, not in the best position right now :/

Trust me, it will all be fixed once they are reinstated.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.