Home English (UK) US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Abandoned Keg Pub and Inn.

13»

Comments

• Cormyria, want some beer?
    Royal Majesty

Will make history on these forums for beginning the No Ruby Add Movement.Will demand an end to this rubbish and lack of common sense! Join the No Ruby Add Movement (NRAM) today!

My profile... I'm the guy in the very center, in orange and black. I'm running the 100m dash!
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    no thank you  ... I only drink beer when I have worms ... and since the last time I was "destroyed" I think the worms died with me ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Oh ok. Well I have some smokes... want some? No pressure.

*Reaches out, offering a pack of cigarettes*
    Royal Majesty

Will make history on these forums for beginning the No Ruby Add Movement.Will demand an end to this rubbish and lack of common sense! Join the No Ruby Add Movement (NRAM) today!

My profile... I'm the guy in the very center, in orange and black. I'm running the 100m dash!
  • i'd like a beer. *gives royal majesty money*
  • Beer? How about hard liquor? 

*Offers Abandoned Keg Signature hard liquor*
    Royal Majesty

• i'll take it  :)
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 24.06.2016
    and now we see the violence inherent in the system ... "monty python" and possibly ? Rage Against the Machine ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Come on in and taste some of my homemade hard liquor!

*RM shouts and waves his hands in the air trying to get peoples attention*
    Royal Majesty

Sign In to comment.