Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

So i just want to know who is winning KON or Torcheres? or are they both the same?

Comments

• Cobalt_Fusion (US1)Cobalt_Fusion (US1) Posts: 1,450
    edited 11.06.2016
    you will all bow down to me as the new supreme leader

i will own all the capitals, and defeat negan and serry
    I am at your service supreme leader.
    i meant to quote off of this one ...no need for hissy fits it was an honest mistake

oh and youve got no hope of beating negan, before you talk bs about a player best you do a little homework ...otherwise youll look as stupid as cobalt does all the time.:)
    Your the one making yourself look stupid. 

Clearly we are both just joking around.
    yah lol- until negan reads this and burns us both :p
    Negan won't burn me lol

Me and Negan get along good.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • you will all bow down to me as the new supreme leader

i meant to quote off of this one ...no need for hissy fits it was an honest mistake

oh and youve got no hope of beating negan, before you talk bs about a player best you do a little homework ...otherwise youll look as stupid as cobalt does all the time.:)

Negan won't burn me lol

hmm lol 
    ultimo seems to have gone quiet
    maybe hes launching hits at us?
    Not sure, it somewhere around 4:00 most likely here he is in Australia, not sure what he would be doing.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • you will all bow down to me as the new supreme leader

Negan won't burn me lol

^^^KON SPAI^^^  and hes a racist too:)
    Never knew Manatees could jump up so high:)
  • cobalt has stated clearly in many posts he hates people that follow the religon of islam.
    hes also stated that he hates communism, funny that how his favourite take out food is chinese.
    he also stated in a previous post that every african-american male born without a father will join a gang or end up in jail.
    he also hates australians as we decided many years ago to hand in our guns.
    and he only likes hispanics if they have a job.

and several times hes said that negan wont hit him now because hes spying for kon. read back thru the forums youll see the posts...he'll try and deny it of course but just read the posts its all there in plain english.
  • cobalt has stated clearly in many posts he hates people that follow the religon of islam.
    hes also stated that he hates communism, funny that how his favourite take out food is chinese.
    he also stated in a previous post that every african-american male born without a father will join a gang or end up in jail.
    he also hates australians as we decided many years ago to hand in our guns.
    and he only likes hispanics if they have a job.

and several times hes said that negan wont hit him now because hes spying for kon. read back thru the forums youll see the posts...he'll try and deny it of course but just read the posts its all there in plain english.
    ooookkkkk this somehow went from spying to a lecture on racism
    better not come to asia1, they hate racists
    atleast he hates australians, they deserve it @SKINK (AU1) @shadowbird21 (AU1)  >:)
    get f  cked im australian
  • lets hug.
    no talking bear....no hugs for cobalt hes a bed wetter :)
  • seems ive got some attention :)

not really ...cobalt just loves getting serviced :)
    did you even look at the picture @ULTIMO 1 (US1)
    i wasnt talking about cobalt lol
    anyway, KON's downfall will happen when Negan's mum takes the credit card away
    Neagan Is like a 90 year old lady.  Id say when her SSI runs out.
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

everyone talks so much shit about negan. what has she done to you. she wins the events. i'm giving a good guest that she does not hit real players. and if she does, there most likely in the top 200.

everyone talks so much shit about negan. what has she done to you. she wins the events. i'm giving a good guest that she does not hit real players. and if she does, there most likely in the top 200.
    For one its true.  Secondly you must not realize what thread your on
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• im new to usa
    i might continue the account, but right now its just a visiting one

i dont give a second shit about KON or MISC or whatever lol
    Then stay off of the thread.

Proud member of AoD
  • edited 14.06.2016
    I believe we may have...digressed-if only slightly-from the designated topic.

Actually, you are only reorienting the neurons in your brain, not destroying them.

At least, I hope and presume that to be the case.

Perhaps, however, you are manually extracting them, or consuming large quantities of ethanol.

I am not a neurologist; I would request you not question me further on this subject.
    For some reason I read this multiple times, and laughed harder each time. 

You''re good people in my book just based on this alone. 

Good day sir.
    Why thank you.

This is not an automated, message, it is personalized and manually programmed- er -composed.

Also,

Did you not realize that I was a borrower from your institution, and now have no obligation of repayment?

Heb een hele slechte wedstrijd, want het is mijn oprechte hoop dat u kelderen in de grootste diepten van de wanhoop voor de eeuwigheid. Als alleen de aarde zou kunnen worden van je af! (English: Have a very nice day, my true and sincere ally, my trusted friend)

~Tiberius Caeser

Post edited by Tiberius Caeser (US1) on
    Hoc continuatione verborum, non impositum.
    Etsi me postulare torrentia calumnias Missas revelabo illis aliquid magni momenti in principio et constanter renuit.
    Ergo, haec lectio sine fructu est, et inde in reatus.
    Heu! Haec signa magna necessitas, quod inutile sit necesse.

Diplomat and M&A Supervisor of
    Roman Imperium

IMPORTANT:
    All Agreements With Roman Imperium Are Final.

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695

Well put
    Why thank you.

There goes 15 minutes and an unfathomable number of brain cells down the drain.  
    Actually, you are only reorienting the neurons in your brain, not destroying them.

At least, I hope and presume that to be the case.

Perhaps, however, you are manually extracting them, or consuming large quantities of ethanol.

I am not a neurologist; I would request you not question me further on this subject.
    You have out smart-assed me on this day, kudos sir.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Whats gonna happen is KON and Torcherers are both gonna lose, and then the next big super power will be fluffy unicorns, then another big server war, and a new leader will emerge.
  • How do they both lose? Right now, KoN is failing to take property, and there's a (from all appearances) strong core of players they won't drive out of the game. Misc is hanging on like they set out to do and getting some nice battle reports and occasional propaganda (and free tools) through KTs and such that they capture for a little while. Neither is really losing, because neither is going anywhere just yet.

The problem with the whole "top alliance" idea is that there are so many factors. Top in what? DT and Misc are strong war alliances. I could name several more. TNP, Fluffy, and KoN are strong event alliances. It's hard to do both. KoN has tried, and from where I stand it doesn't look like it's been super effective. You can keep trying to rank them by honor, loot, power/might points all day, but you just can't compare them that simply.

I agree in part: Their preoccupation with each other and events has provided a nice calm environment for lots of alliances to grow in. But I really don't see either of them going anywhere soon. Too much loyalty, too many grudges, too much invested.

Currently spending more time enjoying life and human interaction than playing this game. Stay safe
    F4D

• redled (US1)redled (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    FU is really close too KON in powerpoints now.

Current Member of TNP Family
  • How do they both lose? Right now, KoN is failing to take property, and there's a (from all appearances) strong core of players they won't drive out of the game. Misc is hanging on like they set out to do and getting some nice battle reports and occasional propaganda (and free tools) through KTs and such that they capture for a little while. Neither is really losing, because neither is going anywhere just yet.

The problem with the whole "top alliance" idea is that there are so many factors. Top in what? DT and Misc are strong war alliances. I could name several more. TNP, Fluffy, and KoN are strong event alliances. It's hard to do both. KoN has tried, and from where I stand it doesn't look like it's been super effective. You can keep trying to rank them by honor, loot, power/might points all day, but you just can't compare them that simply.

I agree in part: Their preoccupation with each other and events has provided a nice calm environment for lots of alliances to grow in. But I really don't see either of them going anywhere soon. Too much loyalty, too many grudges, too much invested.

interesting how you claim misc is 'hanging on'....for a start its not just misc ,we have are great allies at FT,MU/D8's right by our side, secondly who on earth do you think caused the many many merges and re-merges of the so called powerhouse KON subs...the fairies????  
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    The war for both sides has come down to a small group of individuals who are very adamant about not retreating. 

Whether it be pride, determination, stupidity, or futuristic outlook, things seem to be tapering off to another stalemate. 

Both sides have lost comrades along the way, both sides have dealt volley after volley, but with game mechanics as they are now.  This war could possibly last another year, or many more. 

Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • edited 20.06.2016
    How do they both lose? Right now, KoN is failing to take property, and there's a (from all appearances) strong core of players they won't drive out of the game. Misc is hanging on like they set out to do and getting some nice battle reports and occasional propaganda (and free tools) through KTs and such that they capture for a little while. Neither is really losing, because neither is going anywhere just yet.

interesting how you claim misc is 'hanging on'....for a start its not just misc ,we have are great allies at FT,MU/D8's right by our side, secondly who on earth do you think caused the many many merges and re-merges of the so called powerhouse KON subs...the fairies????  
    Well, what would you call it? The general vibe I've gotten from all you guys say on the forums and put in your description is that you've been holding down the fort until the indies wake up. I apologize for assuming that to be true, I guess, if you take such offense to it. Perhaps your propaganda department should get on that. You certainly have enough people posting to get your real intentions and status out there. If there's room for misinterpretation, then there's room for improvement.

Do you honestly think I'd rather be here typing out Misc/FT/MU/D8 every time I refer to your side of the war when I can just say Misc and nearly everyone will know what I mean? Perhaps it's not entirely correct or fair to the other teams, but it works for me.

Anyway, alliances rise and fall all the time. Marxism and violent overthrow is not the only way to bring about change. It happens on its own, too. While I believe your constant attacks on subs is definitely a catalyst, I do believe it is just that: a catalyst. It's speeding up a process that would be happening anyway, because there were and are still problems in (nearly, just to be safe) every alliance that will prevent them from lasting forever without change.
    Currently spending more time enjoying life and human interaction than playing this game. Stay safe
    F4D

Well, what would you call it? The general vibe I've gotten from all you guys say on the forums and put in your description is that you've been holding down the fort until the indies wake up. I apologize for assuming that to be true, I guess, if you take such offense to it. Perhaps your propaganda department should get on that. You certainly have enough people posting to get your real intentions and status out there. If there's room for misinterpretation, then there's room for improvement.

Do you honestly think I'd rather be here typing out Misc/FT/MU/D8 every time I refer to your side of the war when I can just say Misc and nearly everyone will know what I mean? Perhaps it's not entirely correct or fair to the other teams, but it works for me.

Anyway, alliances rise and fall all the time. Marxism and violent overthrow is not the only way to bring about change. It happens on its own, too. While I believe your constant attacks on subs is definitely a catalyst, I do believe it is just that: a catalyst. It's speeding up a process that would be happening anyway, because there were and are still problems in (nearly, just to be safe) every alliance that will prevent them from lasting forever without change.
    Boooooo
Sign In to comment.