Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

So i just want to know who is winning KON or Torcheres? or are they both the same?

Comments

• Pretty much what I expected cobalt. 

Ultimo, why let him in in the first place with all those fires? And 30/30 casts? Weak player if you ask me.  I would of let him in lof because sometimes his loot is reasonable. And I need to find some more good looters.
    1.) Don't believe Ultimo propaganda... it is 100% likely to lead you astray.

2.) My loot is indeed great. (Zero right now LOL)

3.) Good to know fires scare everyone so much. My fires are great, Mistakes me for weakness, allows attacks and sabos to do nothing, and great for roasting smores.

4.) Ultimo didn't have an ounce of choice in me getting into MISC lol.
    1- ultimo doesnt do propoganda,only truth.

2- no loot cause he.....cant play...

3- no one is scared of his fires. he has massive fires cause he ....cant play...

4- ultimo did not get cobalt into misc...but ultimo sure as hell got that jerks sorry ass out of misc:)

bye bye crybalt, take your salty unwanted ass somewhere else.....lol
    Never knew Manatees could jump up so high:)
  • Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 222
    I already dealt with that post ultimo.

Diplomat for Drunken Fist.

I know I'm a noob, no need to tell me again.

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    There goes 15 minutes and an unfathomable number of brain cells down the drain.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • edited 10.06.2016

Well put
    Why thank you.

There goes 15 minutes and an unfathomable number of brain cells down the drain.  
    Actually, you are only reorienting the neurons in your brain, not destroying them.

At least, I hope and presume that to be the case.

Perhaps, however, you are manually extracting them, or consuming large quantities of ethanol.

I am not a neurologist; I would request you not question me further on this subject.
    Hoc continuatione verborum, non impositum.
    Etsi me postulare torrentia calumnias Missas revelabo illis aliquid magni momenti in principio et constanter renuit.
    Ergo, haec lectio sine fructu est, et inde in reatus.
    Heu! Haec signa magna necessitas, quod inutile sit necesse.

Diplomat and M&A Supervisor of
    Roman Imperium

IMPORTANT:
    All Agreements With Roman Imperium Are Final.

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    Back when I was constantly going after KoN and was supporting MISC, you told me I am just saying everything MISC says. I am not sure if I was in M:U at the time or neutral, it was a decent while ago though. Sometime during our forum wars I recon.
    Gotcha.  Yeah I did.

I had misread your reply to VeeWeeZY's comment, I thought you were saying I gave you numbers that MISC tracks.  My bad.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • I like your profile picture Tanner. Although I haven't figured out quite yet what it is lol
    Proud War Marshal of IdleBane @USA 1
  • Back when I was constantly going after KoN and was supporting MISC, you told me I am just saying everything MISC says. I am not sure if I was in M:U at the time or neutral, it was a decent while ago though. Sometime during our forum wars I recon.
    Gotcha.  Yeah I did.

I had misread your reply to VeeWeeZY's comment, I thought you were saying I gave you numbers that MISC tracks.  My bad.
    All good m8. Not like going after you just so were clear, just trying to show MISC how they are contradicting themselves.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Back when I was constantly going after KoN and was supporting MISC, you told me I am just saying everything MISC says. I am not sure if I was in M:U at the time or neutral, it was a decent while ago though. Sometime during our forum wars I recon.
    Gotcha.  Yeah I did.

All good m8. Not like going after you just so were clear, just trying to show MISC how they are contradicting themselves.
    dumbass you are the contradiction....'.what part of shut-up and stay off the forums , you are not a misc spokesperson'.......didnt you undedrstand??  as that direction was given to you by several leaders at misc from day one of you visiting misc.

but did you listen ? noooo ....and you wonder why you got booted and blame everyone but yourself.
  • I think misc is winning tho
    Gotcha.  Yeah I did.

dumbass you are the contradiction....'.what part of shut-up and stay off the forums , you are not a misc spokesperson'.......didnt you undedrstand??  as that direction was given to you by several leaders at misc from day one of you visiting misc.

but did you listen ? noooo ....and you wonder why you got booted and blame everyone but yourself.
    Aren't they ultimo?
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    Back when I was constantly going after KoN and was supporting MISC, you told me I am just saying everything MISC says. I am not sure if I was in M:U at the time or neutral, it was a decent while ago though. Sometime during our forum wars I recon.
    Gotcha.  Yeah I did.

Spoken like a true scholar
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778

Actually, you are only reorienting the neurons in your brain, not destroying them.

At least, I hope and presume that to be the case.

Perhaps, however, you are manually extracting them, or consuming large quantities of ethanol.

I am not a neurologist; I would request you not question me further on this subject.
    For some reason I read this multiple times, and laughed harder each time. 

You''re good people in my book just based on this alone. 

Good day sir.
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • im winning :)
    me in my own alliance, on a level 22 visiting account
    storm lord imspecial456 the invincible, level 22 on USA1, owner of 6 capitals in green and 18 metros, along with 80 KTs
    top of USA with 2 million power points
    KoN and misc can both get fvcked, im winning :p
    well damn
  • you will all bow down to me as the new supreme leader

i will own all the capitals, and defeat negan and serry
    I am at your service supreme leader.
    GIF
  • seems ive got some attention :)

not really ...cobalt just loves getting serviced :)
  • seems ive got some attention :)

not really ...cobalt just loves getting serviced :)
    did you even look at the picture @ULTIMO 1 (US1)
    i wasnt talking about cobalt lol
    anyway, KON's downfall will happen when Negan's mum takes the credit card away
    KoNs downfall is already happening m8...
    GIF

i meant to quote off of this one ...no need for hissy fits it was an honest mistake

oh and youve got no hope of beating negan, before you talk bs about a player best you do a little homework ...otherwise youll look as stupid as cobalt does all the time.:)

i meant to quote off of this one ...no need for hissy fits it was an honest mistake

oh and youve got no hope of beating negan, before you talk bs about a player best you do a little homework ...otherwise youll look as stupid as cobalt does all the time.:)
    nah im the invincible, i have 2 million power points and negan has only 1.5 million
    lies......youre a noob ...
  • i just said that...silly noob...

Your the one making yourself look stupid. 

Clearly we are both just joking around.
    GIF
Sign In to comment.