We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

What is the best large alliance on AUS1?

christian schristian s Posts: 211
edited 27.06.2014 in Players ask Players
Simple enough. In your opinion what is the best large alliance (50-65 members) on the Australian server.
Please base your votes on the following-
1)Attack knowledge.
2)Defense Knowledge.
3)How active the members are.
4)Amount of support they receive.
5)If they follow the rules that are common knowledge to the server.
6)and Finally there personality.

Good luck to all alliances.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Christian s
Level 70
Leader of Storm Cloaks.

Comments

• Probably Alchemists, Separatists or Storm Cloaks

- Lord Elvin, Loyal General of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • Repossession (AU1)Repossession (AU1) Posts: 13
    edited 04.04.2016

FMJ lol nar probably Seps or Storm Cloaks even Franks are a contender, Alchemists are a bunch of tossers.

Edit: In fact The Basterds are pretty big with there sub alliance included.

Repossession, proud sergeant of FMJ and non-ruby buyer.

For more information about us: http://fullmetaljack.info/

• It would be Seps, they are winning in all alliance rankings - Power Points, Honor and Command Point

- Lord Elvin, Loyal General of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • Hey you are level 47 and in FULL METAL JACK, I am level 42 in Metal
  • Lesky (AU1)Lesky (AU1) Posts: 103AU1
    Alchemists could score a 0 in all 6 categories and would still be the best alliance on AU1
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    We lose... it counts personality and I'm there.

:smiley: 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • lol, good job bumping a 2 year old thread and for my opinion:

It might be SC as they normally win events.......but then again........Basterds/Alchemists/Seps have started winning, we'll just have to wait another 2 years and bump this old thread again xD
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • pfft, SC. 
  • Then what???? Alchemists?????? (NO WAY)
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • dude,seps and alchs are almost on par, gives seps the edge atm. but cmon SC? they cant win events anymore and i can tell you that when it comes to war, well ill let you decide who's team you would rather be on....lol
  • Best alliance on Aus1 server is:

1. Alchemists
    2. Seps
    3. SC
    4. The Basterds
    5. OVERLORDS

• my opinion is basterds are a bunch of toss pots
  • Okay gonna bump the thread

1.Alchemists

2.SC1

3.Demo

4.(_)_)Swords

Your Welcome..

A Man Called To Have Honor And Be True To His Word,To Have Valor And Face Challenges And Justice In all Situations.
    Loyalty,Generosity,Humility And Strength Are Also Qualities Of The Chivalry Code.
    Compassion And Consideration Are Also The Conerstones Of The Code And A Man Should Always Retain Dignity To Hes Fellow Peers
    Its Great To have A Man Fight For His Fellow Peers but Better To Have One Who's Willing To Sacrifice Hes Honor For He's Peers.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,861AU1

Okay gonna bump the thread

1.Alchemists

2.SC1

3.Demo

4.(_)_)Swords

Your Welcome..

Not to say sc surrendred in under 24 hours but they did, in events we do better than demo with less memebers in the masses we did not have a clear advantage nor disadvantage, overall I'd say you guys at the moment definitly are better than use but last mas lmfao that was funny

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.