Home English (UK) US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Abandoned Keg Pub and Inn.

Comments

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 27.05.2016
    "From what I have seen of those mighty berserkers that I have feasted with in Valhalla ? they will not part with a single drop of blood without a fight . but you didn't answer my question  Do you have any CLEAN water ?" restates the snarling wolf as he begins to grow now twice the size of the tavern and towering over the tallest trees ..... 

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• *Imperial Lord enters the tavern after not being here for a couple days*

Well, the tavern still looks clean!
    Royal Majesty

Will make history on these forums for beginning the No Ruby Add Movement.Will demand an end to this rubbish and lack of common sense! Join the No Ruby Add Movement (NRAM) today!

My profile... I'm the guy in the very center, in orange and black. I'm running the 100m dash!
  • Ain't no way I'm closing down now. People, keep coming here!
    Royal Majesty

Will make history on these forums for beginning the No Ruby Add Movement.Will demand an end to this rubbish and lack of common sense! Join the No Ruby Add Movement (NRAM) today!

My profile... I'm the guy in the very center, in orange and black. I'm running the 100m dash!
    oh good :D so about that bowl of clean water ... if you have any ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• You bet I do! *Hands over cold, clean water*
    Royal Majesty

"thank you kindly I suppose I owe some kind of payment then ? " the wolf reduces in size to regard the barkeeper at this abandoned keg pub and inn ....

• No no... drink up, the water is free! *Royal Majesty offers more water*
    Royal Majesty

• *A woman wearing worn traveling clothes enters the Abandoned Keg Pub and Inn.  She looks around briefly, removes her rain soaked cloak and drapes it over her arm. She approaches Royal Majesty with a determined look*

Good evening Sir. I am May and I have come to offer my services. Surely a fine and popular establishment such as this can always use a hand? I can clean anything, Sir. No job is too big or too small. All I ask in return are a few night's lodging, Sir. I can start right away. *eyes wolf warily*  This fine and intimidating, very large wolf here is sloshing water all over your beautiful new hard wood floors. Don't want them to warp! *pulls mop from folds of worn skirt, begins mopping water from around the dire wolf's bowl of cold, clean water*
  • I'll let you work here as much as you want! I cannot promise I'll pay much... probably no more than this sack of old Khan Tablets I received from a battle a few years back. I'm sure you could visit the Nomads and use them to buy some nice furniture,.. maybe some decorative items... and even exchange for some coins. Thank you May! I appreciate the willingness to help.

*Smiles and winks*

Have fun!

*Waves goodbye as he exits the Pub*

I'll be back soon.

Royal Majesty

"sorry about the mess " mutters the wolf who promptly goes out back and starts digging behind an old tree stump ....

• Mess? Don't worry!

*Imperial Claps his hands, janitor runs into the room and starts cleaning immediately*
    Royal Majesty

edited 19.06.2016
    I have no love for the "empire'.... just saying ... :( also ? I think I found some gold ... and some "runestones' for what it is worth ... ETC ....

• I wish more people would come by.

*Imperial Lord sighs*
    Royal Majesty

well there is no formal establishment just an old "abandoned keg" right ?.... maybe if we had a banner ? .... :D

• Good idea.

*Imperial Lord builds a big tall sign with a mighty flag*
    Royal Majesty

now we just sit back and rake in the profits :D

• well i'm back. I was summoned by the Emperor to fight in the army. I worked my way all the way up to captain. but i just had to leave, the blood i saw every day :'( i had to send men to walls with a zero chance of winning. *give me a beer* its been a long day *sighs*  
  • I can get that for you *passes Ford a beer*  There you are Sir. 

*resumes wiping down bar*

Yes that new banner is breathtaking. You know what else might help liven things up? Live entertainment. You know, a storyteller, like a bard maybe , or maybe a juggler.

Fresh water for you Cormyria?
  • I can get that for you *passes Ford a beer*  There you are Sir. 

*resumes wiping down bar*

Yes that new banner is breathtaking. You know what else might help liven things up? Live entertainment. You know, a storyteller, like a bard maybe , or maybe a juggler.

Fresh water for you Cormyria?
    Live entertainment? How about a band on Thursday nights... we'll have them play all night long... Want another beer Ford?
    *Offers beer*
    Royal Majesty

( gnaws on the thighbone of some poor soul that was buried with the coins and runestones ) .....

Sign In to comment.