Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Abandoned Keg Pub and Inn.

When Imperial Lord Found a full keg of beer abandoned in the wilderness, he drank up until he passed out! During that time, a kingdom was built around his lazy drunken ass. Now, we call it the Abandoned Keg Pub and Inn.
Royal Majesty

Will make history on these forums for beginning the No Ruby Add Movement.Will demand an end to this rubbish and lack of common sense! Join the No Ruby Add Movement (NRAM) today!

My profile... I'm the guy in the very center, in orange and black. I'm running the 100m dash!

Comments

• well thats great. :D
  • well thats great. :D
    My first customer! Here ya go, take a sip of some of my home made ale, brewed freshly from the Royal House which I rule over. My citizens put much of their time in brewing the softest, finest, and smoothest liquor!

*Hands a glass to Ford*
    Royal Majesty

Will make history on these forums for beginning the No Ruby Add Movement.Will demand an end to this rubbish and lack of common sense! Join the No Ruby Add Movement (NRAM) today!

My profile... I'm the guy in the very center, in orange and black. I'm running the 100m dash!
  • how do i know, i'm not being poisoned. *takes sip from glass*. 
  • Why would you ask that? My friend, the Royal House brewing company has a great reputation for satisfied customers!

*Imperial Lord takes a sip himself*
    Royal Majesty

• well, give me another beer. B) *drinks beer*
  • edited 24.05.2016
    Ok... drink up!

*Slams two shots of Royal House Haboo*

Royal House Haboo:

My custom, signature style liquor. Alcohol: 89%
    Royal Majesty

• Well, i've had enough. Leaves the pud. goes outside and see's the batman. comes back and says "give me another beer".
  • Another one! Well.... ok.
    Royal Majesty

• Darth vader comes in the pub. then kills the bar tender. *I don't get my beer* WTF
  • *Imperial Lord revives the bar tender*
    Royal Majesty

• bbl
  • Thanks for stopping by! 

*Cleans up bar*
    Royal Majesty

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    Thread moved to proper section.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Ok. I appreciate it!

*Offers Temprance a beer*

lol...
    Royal Majesty

• Ever since you moved this thread I have gotten less comments and views... People. Come in!
    Royal Majesty

• The story of how it all began... interesting for some reason easy to picture.
    Imperial Lord.
    Proud Non - Ruby Buyer Having Saved 13,000 Rubies.
    MOTTO: "Speak loudly, carry a bigger stick."
  • Well you should know me already Imperial Lord I'm in your damn alliance!
    Royal Majesty

• Royal Majesty (US1) said:
    Well you should know me already Imperial Lord I'm in your damn alliance!
    lol
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 27.05.2016
    It was a dark and stormy night when the tavern doors flew wide to the dismay of all the remaining patrons and there in the shadows of the lightning that tore across the night sky was the visage of a great and towering dire wolf "do you have any clean water ?" growled this newest customer in a tone so low that it was barely audible to those that strained to hear over the cackling of the ravens that had begun to gather on the rafters of every building in the valley  .....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• I have water, you can have it for a price.
    A keg of Viking Blood

Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
Sign In to comment.