Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MastersOfChaos vs Graycat: 62 on 1

13»

Comments

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 26.05.2016
    Go talk to your friend necro, He used to be bullied and has experience.

Tells me he knows tips on how to heal a wedgie and all that.

once again you need to tread softly as you know you are striking close to my heart now ... but I can only guess that was your intention all along ? ..... :(

I WARNED YOU I was one click away from a FREE PONY !! .... but you never listen to me .....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

edited 27.05.2016
    @Cormyria (US1) 

Nobody cares about you XTRA butter popcorn.

see? there is a difference between you and what you think you say and how other people can interpret what you say ...  I am sorry to have to tell you these things but at this point ? it is important to pay closer attention to what you post BEFORE you post it (unless you are deliberately trying to be derogatory)
    Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    @Cormyria (US1)
    stop flagging posts on my thread

Teddy Ben isn't a "cyber bully."
    @Cormyria (US1)
    stop flagging posts on my thread

Teddy Ben isn't a "cyber bully."

greycat ? I do not think you understand the gravity of the situation .....

'gravity' only changes with altitude

or maybe that was air pressure... I don't really remember.

look GREYCAT ... I only flag posts as "abuse" when I feel a post is "abusive" what happens next ? is out of our hands ... just ask ANY GGE employee that comes along and reviews the FORUM .... someday ..... :(

look GREYCAT ... I only flag posts as "abuse" when I feel a post is "abusive" what happens next ? is out of our hands ... just ask ANY GGE employee that comes along and reviews the FORUM .... someday ..... :(
    yes, telling someone that they don't care about popcorn is very hurtful and we shouldn't have abusive content like that on the forum
    edited 27.05.2016
    no greycat it is when he says "nobody cares" that it becomes cyber bullying by definition feel free to google it try "cyber bullies definitions" .... also when he drags up other players without their permission for the express purpose of character defamation crosses a few lines I am sure .....
    Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

• Contracted hit on Sissy results:

Comments: NOOO!!!! Archers and wooden ladders are supposed to be unstoppable!!!

Oh, and

Every night I go to bed, and I can't sleep for fear of being hit by archers and arrows.
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• no greycat it is when he says "nobody cares" that it becomes cyber bullying by definition feel free to google it try "cyber bullies definitions" .... also when he drags up other players without their permission for the express purpose of character defamation crosses a few lines I am sure .....
    All you do is whine about cyber bullying. If its such a problem, declare war on him, and see how you fare against rusty maces (lol)
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

no greycat it is when he says "nobody cares" that it becomes cyber bullying by definition feel free to google it try "cyber bullies definitions" .... also when he drags up other players without their permission for the express purpose of character defamation crosses a few lines I am sure .....
    All you do is whine about cyber bullying. If its such a problem, declare war on him, and see how you fare against rusty maces (lol)

I did ,,,,, you did ,,, any questions? ... lolz ....... :(

• this is a good thread to read- entertaining Xd
    but seriously?
    scot sounds like a dick, @Snake Plissken (US1) I think graycat is right, from what i have seen, this is complete bullying, evn if he lied about destroying 1300 troops

Go talk to your friend necro, He used to be bullied and has experience.

Tells me he knows tips on how to heal a wedgie and all that.
    probably @Teddy Ben (US1)
    lol apparently someone made an alt to tool clean him and he thinks its me (this stuff goes around)
    would explain the poorly planned attempt at a hit that miserably lost without support
    I did send one hit on usa, but that was a fair hit on a not burning castle, so I don't know what hes on about

This is old, please go troll somewhere else.
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1
    this is a good thread to read- entertaining Xd

scot sounds like a ****, @Snake Plissken (US1) I think graycat is right, from what i have seen, this is complete bullying, even if he lied about destroying 1300 troops
    I didn't lie about destroying over 1000 troops. With or without fires I can fight.

Anyway, after they noticed I posted a forum thread about it, they ended the war. I was very pleased with the outcome of how the war went, but it's done and over now.

@Temprance please close this thread.
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    Thread closed at the request of the Original Poster.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
This discussion has been closed.