Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Royal Capital is coming soon

It seems like Royal Capital is coming soon and KON might be able to take it.  let me know what you guys think who is going to take the Royal Capital
KON
MISC
Dream Team
FU 
Grumpy Kings

Comments

• Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 222
    Me. So lof:allynations :)

Diplomat for Drunken Fist.

I know I'm a noob, no need to tell me again.

• Me. So lof:allynations :)
    In your Dreams Son 
  • Fluffy Unicorns 110%

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • I think FU is gonna take it

Proud member of AoD
  • Fluffy Unicorns 110%

-John

lol if  KON MISC and DT lets them ahahah :) 
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 896
    Rusty Maces
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• If BC: Rusty Maces caps it and keeps it for lets say a month, I will personally send all resources/coins belonging to my alliance to RM.

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~
  • No one mentioned The Ninja Pack. I dont think we should under estimate them.
    Proud Recruiter of Empire of Vor, A fast growing alliance on USA1!
    Im quite an honest person. If you are offended by me, tough for you.

If your into action/adventure stores, you will love my story called "The Jade Flames", which can here read using this link https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/us/discussion/309370/the-jade-flames-story?new=1    <------------- L00K!!!
    I think FU, but they don't have anything of the sort now, so maybe not. In that case misc will get it.

And about my other post, I was talking smack like the rest of this crazy forum.

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    FU is one of the top alliances in the game, and definitely the strongest without a capital, metro, or negan. I would say their getting it if kon doesn't beat em to it.
  • Judging by KoN's rankings, and subs rankings, they are in a decline (Sorry if I offend any KoN by saying that, but it looks like its true)
    So I'd say FU, TNP, Misc, or DT are the main candidates for whom will get the new property.

Proud member of AoD
  • I think F.U and Kon will both race for it not sure who is going to get it but i assume FU or KON 
    i hope FU cuz im in a sub of FU :wink: 
    FU really wants to get it 

Proud member of:   -musketeers- 
    was a member of
     Grumps SK, the brave BH, Victorious.
  • I think F.U and Kon will both race for it not sure who is going to get it but i assume FU or KON 
    i hope FU cuz im in a sub of FU :wink: 
    FU really wants to get it 
    Ahem, you have a Biased opinion...

Proud member of AoD
  • I personally and rooting for TNP. Out of them all, have the best relations with them :)
    Proud Recruiter of Empire of Vor, A fast growing alliance on USA1!
    Im quite an honest person. If you are offended by me, tough for you.

If your into action/adventure stores, you will love my story called "The Jade Flames", which can here read using this link https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/us/discussion/309370/the-jade-flames-story?new=1    <------------- L00K!!!
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    Minecraft Boys for the win
  • Ryman437 (US1)Ryman437 (US1) US1 Posts: 43
    My money is on Rusty Maces....
    Ryman437 @ usa 1
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    Assuming KT bonuses continue over to the royal capital, FU won't be able to hold it against the KT bonuses.  

That being said, I hear BC: Rusty Maces is having it gifted to them by GGE.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    Rusty Maces has been preparing to cap it, they've been relocating to the exact coordinates 
    LOL.  Isn't that all negan does anyway?

What I don' t get is why everyone hasn't joined the rebellion yet. They're all a bunch of fraidy cats. I wish I could convince my alliance to. I like it too much to leave to join the server war.

Sign In to comment.