Home English (UK) US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bow down!

Hello everyone. I'm rather new so please say hello to Royal Majesty!

I'mma quick learner so please, lemme figure things out on my own, yea?
Royal Majesty

Will make history on these forums for beginning the No Ruby Add Movement.Will demand an end to this rubbish and lack of common sense! Join the No Ruby Add Movement (NRAM) today!

My profile... I'm the guy in the very center, in orange and black. I'm running the 100m dash!

Comments

• Because I'm Royal Majesty.
    Royal Majesty

Will make history on these forums for beginning the No Ruby Add Movement.Will demand an end to this rubbish and lack of common sense! Join the No Ruby Add Movement (NRAM) today!

My profile... I'm the guy in the very center, in orange and black. I'm running the 100m dash!
  • Jeffery~West (US1)Jeffery~West (US1) Posts: 1,595
    edited 21.05.2016
    My teacher calls me "Your highness Prince Torin"
    So I think you should bow to me.
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • lol at this kid who thinks he's the first to campaign for removal of ruby ads.
    Welcome to the forums, I suppose.
    Currently spending more time enjoying life and human interaction than playing this game. Stay safe
    F4D

• Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Shogun (INT1)Shogun (INT1) Posts: 191
    edited 22.05.2016
    k den Lord Farquaad :3

*bows down*
    ヘイ

Member of the Dragons Fusion family (not the main yet) on INT1 working my way up.

Fine with status requests, badge giveaways, and GL shoutouts.

私は流暢な日本語を話しませありません。

Lackluster description, but this isn't Facebook.

~ Shogun

• Thank you very much everyone.
    Royal Majesty

• Here  ya go. B)
    .httpsspyimgcomxjthidOIPM4352c0c553a4936b17d273fb752d7560o0pid151P0w244h169

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Nice! I really appreciate the warm welcome from all of you, it's very nice.
    Royal Majesty

• Dear Royal Majesty,

This isn't Tumblr. Go back to your cave.

"The key to more success is coco butter"
    - DJ Khaled

• Hmmmm... not sure what you're talking about.
    Royal Majesty

Sign In to comment.