Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kingdom of Nephs Excuse for EVERYTHING.

Kingdom of Neph is constantly accusing MISC of alts. It seems to be their only excuse for why they are loosing this war.

We have screenshots of KoN sharing keys and handing over accounts and such, KoN also claims they do, just we haven't seen them from KoN.

Even if MISC was just an army of alts, that would just make us weaker... running more than one account is hella hard.

KoN has every resource they need to take down 3 alliances, TFT, M:U and MISC. Yet for 18 months, they couldn't struggle more with doing so.

Now TUF, IFS, GK and DGAF are out. KoN is alone, just Serry and his meatshields, the status of the war may have changed, but don't worry, KoN hasn't changed at all, still an alliance that spends more time on events and trying to tell the server how superior they are than actually doing anything in this war they started.

But if one thing did change, their salt level did.

Other account? I had another account? I hope it's a level 70, that would be nice to have. Can anyone here tell me what they keys are for it?

Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
GIF

Comments

• The password is : nobody gives a shit about your threads proving what we already know, so just go and launch more hits and wrap up the goddamn war
    I am just here to rustle Asdf, don't mind me.

And you don't you hop in the war and do something?
    GIF
  • I am just here to rustle Asdf, don't mind me.

And you don't you hop in the war and do something?
    Because I don't want to be seen associating with you 
    Lol, Dragon does.

He said it himself, Cobalt for Leader...

GIF
  • Dat made me laugh.
    GIF
  •  I think their latesst Description proves they know its over for them.  Also I havent ever seen them not first in power points.Its kinda sadto see them crying.
    VeeWeeZY @ usa 1

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    Woah, Cobalt already has more posts than me...

All Hail the forum new cheerleader!
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 19.05.2016
    Woah, Cobalt already has more posts than me...

All Hail the forum new cheerleader!
     Molson Beer has more posts than Cobalt

Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• edited 30.05.2016
    okay
  • Cobalt all you do is sit on your a$$ and go on forums like a KID waiting for someone to post a thread about KoN and you talk the most $hit ever. Dude go get a life! and fix your castle up its lit up from all ends. Don't you get it why people attack you? they want your stupid a$$ to STFU!
  • Cobalt all you do is sit on your a$$ and go on forums like a KID waiting for someone to post a thread about KoN and you talk the most $hit ever. Dude go get a life! and fix your castle up its lit up from all ends. Don't you get it why people attack you? they want your stupid a$$ to STFU!
    this is the greatest post ever written......bibo you are a genius:)
    Never knew Manatees could jump up so high:)
    I get sabotaged more than I get hit lol, just stating where my fires mostly come from.

And most people that have attacked me attacked me because I was at war with them, not because of the things I say on the forums.

Also, this post is decently old, from when I was still in the war and was pro-MISC. Random people like to bump it, not sure why it hasn't been closed but okay.

And no I don;t wait for someone to post a thread about KoN, I just wait for someone to post a thread.

Don't really care what it is about, just hate the game threads, not my thing.

You guys are all like the media. The Media hates on Trump 24/7, all that does is fuel him and his campaign.

Yall just giving me a reason to talk when you go hating on me, so if you think your accomplishing anything then you are wrong, you are just giving more headaches.

GIF
    I get sabotaged more than I get hit lol, just stating where my fires mostly come from.

And most people that have attacked me attacked me because I was at war with them, not because of the things I say on the forums.

Also, this post is decently old, from when I was still in the war and was pro-MISC. Random people like to bump it, not sure why it hasn't been closed but okay.

And no I don;t wait for someone to post a thread about KoN, I just wait for someone to post a thread.

Don't really care what it is about, just hate the game threads, not my thing.

You guys are all like the media. The Media hates on Trump 24/7, all that does is fuel him and his campaign.

Yall just giving me a reason to talk when you go hating on me, so if you think your accomplishing anything then you are wrong, you are just giving more headaches.

Well said my man.
    Proud Recruiter of Empire of Vor, A fast growing alliance on USA1!
    Im quite an honest person. If you are offended by me, tough for you.

If your into action/adventure stores, you will love my story called "The Jade Flames", which can here read using this link https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/us/discussion/309370/the-jade-flames-story?new=1    <------------- L00K!!!
Sign In to comment.