Home English (UK) US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fleur de Sel vs. DaMeteor (previously DL vs. Graycat)

Comments

• Congrats to vamp on those hits @vampire empire (GB1) 
    pretty easy to post screenshots from your own computer graycat, everyone knows vampire empire is your secondary account, being as they only hit when you are also online, if we all didnt have jobs i suppose we could be on here 24/7 posting how good we are when you only post your wins, not the 9/10 that are loses for you. also, you havent even came close to "cleaning out the 8 biggest food farms, theyre still at max capacity for food, and theyre all level 40 or lower, arent you a level 70 or something?.smooches
  • Kuivira (US1)Kuivira (US1) Posts: 92
    edited 14.05.2016
    pretty easy to post screenshots from your own computer graycat, everyone knows vampire empire is your secondary account
    I would be mad too if I was getting every building destroyed
    only, I already did get my castle destroyed by your barbaric leader, leaving the game was the only choice your leader gave me.

nice castle, multi-account.

stop name calling and stop picking on every player that you see who is weaker than you and enjoys playing the game

edited 14.05.2016
    and also, you're a pathetic bunch of level 70 cowards.

apparently Vampire started this game world brand new and at level 1 and made a stand against all of you. You, your level 40s, and your level 70s have gotten hit and defeated by Vampire Empire
  • Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    DreamLegion, I'm back, and I'm stronger than ever. Get ready for some battle reports of me tearing into your defense, you dreamers of tyranny and world domination. After three years of secretly building my own alliance to fight the tyrants in DreamLegion, I have returned.To the world, Gain13 has no power and no right to rule over us. Anyone supporting DreamLegion or attacking us will be crushed

:+1:

graycat, everyone knows vampire empire is your secondary account
    on my honor, I never use multiple accounts even when other people do.

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561

When you have over 2000 honor and you're at the top 50 of the honor rankings, it's always upsetting when you get hit by someone with 0 honor and you lose over 500 of your honor points...

DreamLegion is the one keeping this war going, but I still feel sad when I destroy something someone has worked on for so long. You can keep looting me DreamLegion, you farmed all 40 of my previous members out of the game for no reason at all, and you can keep hitting me now. You can refuse cries for peace, and you always have. You can steal and destroy everything I had, but I'll still remain.
    Graycat, you are one to talk about farms... you are getting farmed the hell out of.

Wasn't a whole lot for me to take when I hit you since you have been farmed dry already.
      Keep hitting. Keep fighting. I can fight back too.

*karate position*
    I think it's really funny how you have to attack my Storm castle in the middle of the night while I had 150 attackers in it with my crappiest castellan.
    Try hitting my main, or my outposts, or my kingdoms. You cant win.
    Honor is something the good players get back, I lose a ton of honor every month from getting hit by LL300+s and I always get it back, because I know how to hit main castles, I know how to hit people my level.
  • I think it's really funny how you have to attack my Storm castle in the middle of the night while I had 150 attackers in it with my crappiest castellan.
    and that's exactly the point.

but I can, and starting now, I re-declare war on Dream Legion

I claim full responsibility for every attack on Dream Legion, every attack, every capture, and every sabotage, (other than Fleur de Sel's,) starting now.

if we all didnt have jobs i suppose we could be on here 24/7 posting how good we are when you only post your wins

arent you a level 70 or something?
    Graycat only ever posts after 4pm my time, on working days, so I'm sure he/she has a job.
     "when you only post your wins..." lol. so you all hit Graycat 50 times a day or something? Well, you just proved Graycat right. I know you certainly hit me 50 times a day when I played.

Aren't you one of the top alliances or something?
    Hitting 150 attackers doesnt do really anything, especially when I was letting them starve anyways lol
  • jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,106
    Graycat only ever posts after 4pm my time, on working days, so I'm sure he/she has a job.
    Yeah it's called school.
    jema3 @ usa 1
    pretty easy to post screenshots from your own computer graycat, everyone knows vampire empire is your secondary account, being as they only hit when you are also online, if we all didnt have jobs i suppose we could be on here 24/7 posting how good we are when you only post your wins, not the 9/10 that are loses for you. also, you havent even came close to "cleaning out the 8 biggest food farms, theyre still at max capacity for food, and theyre all level 40 or lower, arent you a level 70 or something?.smooches
    I have to clarity that I'm not a multi account of Graycat! Do whatever you want on my castles and properties as you like so long as it's allowed in the game system, but accusing someone of being a multiaccounter is really something sick. From the style you wrote your post and some messages that's sent to me from a few players, makes me really think they're all the same account holder. However, I am not naming them out. If they're your multis, let's be it; if not, then let it go. 

Do whatever you like in the game, but no blackmailing and accusing someone from nowhere.
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

you're right, I can't.

below, DL lost a lot of defenders, especially since Vampire's army was made up of a few hundred macemen a mix of other troops going against all of DL's defenders and support

@intheweeds"(US)"
    If you think that I'm a good enough player to be looting all of you and using another account, you're wrong. VampireEmpire has been taking out all of you and has been feeding a ton of troops. I wouldn't have been able to feed that many if it weren't for my higher level farmhouses, even if I was hitting all the time. Hopefully I'll be as good as VampireEmpire someday.

edited 14.05.2016
    DreamLegion, you have three hours to surrender before I wipe out your amy. You will hand over 3 of your best outposts and over 50 villages to me and my members and place me as the leader of DL2, which will no longer be allied with you at all in any way.

I don't think you understand fully the power I command. Allow me to demonstrate...

Yeah it's called school.
    so Graycat's a school teacher? cool.

• Try hitting my main, or my outposts, or my kingdoms. You cant win.
    you're right, I can't.

below, DL lost a lot of defenders, especially since Vampire's army was made up of a few hundred macemen a mix of other troops going against all of DL's defenders and support

@intheweeds"(US)"
    If you think that I'm a good enough player to be looting all of you and using another account, you're wrong. VampireEmpire has been taking out all of you and has been feeding a ton of troops. I wouldn't have been able to feed that many if it weren't for my higher level farmhouses, even if I was hitting all the time. Hopefully I'll be as good as VampireEmpire someday.

lol I still a noob player.
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

Vamp is not a secondary acc m8.....hes a lv70 @UK1 who is messing around on US

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

by the way DreamLegion, I liked your monument name, made me laugh:

crossbowmen vs DL kingsguard defenders

• jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,106
    DreamLegion, you have three hours to surrender before I wipe out your amy. You will hand over 3 of your best outposts and over 50 villages to me and my members and place me as the leader of DL2, which will no longer be allied with you at all in any way.

I don't think you understand fully the power I command. Allow me to demonstrate...

Yeah it's called school.
    so Graycat's a school teacher? cool.

school kid.
    jema3 @ usa 1
  •  too easy.
     httpimgprntscrcomimgurlhttpiimgurcomHa6yU3Apng
    Never happened, one Kuvira is a burning lvl 30something and 2 Awesome's honor has remained the same for awhile and PPs would have dropped by a 100k losing that much.
    Obviously photoshopped.
  • Never happened, one Kuvira is a burning lvl 30something and 2 Awesome's honor has remained the same for awhile and PPs would have dropped by a 100k losing that much.
    Obviously photoshopped.
    Oh really? Screenshots or his honor did go down some.

And he wouldn't have lost many power points if he got support, like your main stationing attack troops at that location for safety.

Whoever wants to, overlay the screenshot, zoom in, examine it, whatever you want to do.

And DL2 was the one who only 2 days ago said that every screenshot Graycat posted of Vampire looting them was photo shopped, who here wants a screenshot of their message?

This discussion has been closed.