Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Who else fails dismally

Oh, it was a quiet night, not much activity. Deciding to turn in and logged out.

Wake to discover some level 39 had taken advantage of my forgetfulness and wiped out my attackers in an undefended OP, I feel so humiliated when I also realise it was only a three wave attack. Oh the same of it, for a momentary lapse in skill.

Who else has had the momentary failures in concentration that has led to embarrassment?
Sir Tainted @ au1

Humanity has proven again just how well a switch set up in a cave, with a big sign that says 'Do Not Touch' wouldn't even allow time for the paint to dry...

Comments

• Oh, it was a quiet night, not much activity. Deciding to turn in and logged out.

Wake to discover some level 39 had taken advantage of my forgetfulness and wiped out my attackers in an undefended OP, I feel so humiliated when I also realise it was only a three wave attack. Oh the same of it, for a momentary lapse in skill.

Who else has had the momentary failures in concentration that has led to embarrassment?
    Think everybodys had small moments of failure. Like that moment when you look at a report see incredibly high loss rate and realise "I forgot the tools" or "the tools are on the wrong wave"
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

• I've had many experiences.  One time, I moved my flanks over and forgot to move my tools.  Lost a tonne of troops.  And don't even get me started on putting tools on the wrong wave.

MOT

• me too. there's once a mass attack on me during a war and my troops just came back exactly the same time the incoming landed on me -.-
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

• Autofill

:s
    Diplomat of DF SPARTANS

GGS ---> http://prnt.sc/abb42k

• Autofill

:s
    This^^^
    I once did this in PVP lol-I broke all three flanks but got rekt in CY :P

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• Midnight (AU1)Midnight (AU1) AU1 Posts: 180
    I find it more embarrassing when I forget to top up the food before I log out. And after a hard week of getting my troops back up to an acceptable quantity I starve them all and they either run away or end up in hospital with malnutrition.
    *sigh* And it takes SOOOOOO much longer to heal them than to just recruit them. Most of the time I just discharge them and start recruiting all over again.
    Midnight @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file