Home Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Woodman The Fearbringer

of neph (IN1)of neph (IN1) Posts: 993
edited 06.11.2015 in Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore
        this story starts in a very beautiful,sunny morning of demacia.everything happened so good in demacia.but no one didn't known it is their last day.woodman the fearbringer challenged  the emperor of demacia.he came to demacia with a powerful army.they burned resource villages of demacia after looted.he destroyed every watchtowers of demacia.no one survived in those towers.at last he captured kingdom of demacia.tax increased.everyone of demacia now slave woodman & their soldiers.

who will stop him & bring back peace?

Comments

•  in a dark rainy day with a dark purple sky woodman keep expanding his power in the kingdom.bad luck!woodman trying to expand his power to great empire! "sir woodman trying to capture our castle"said nymous the spy to general ulrich.general sir ulrich knows his army can't face woodman,so he came to kingdom of count whilliem with his army and citizens.

woodman has now been more powerful than before.looks like he has secrets......
  • NickDude (US1)NickDude (US1) Posts: 4,268
    I would applause your piece if grammar would be comprehensible. Literally, some sentences are just the wrong way.
    Bards shall sing about the victories of ours,
    Enemies will fall under Chivalric Lords' towers
    Foes of their Leader will always tremble,
    But his and Chivalric Lords' allies will reassemble

Every alliance must have 3 things: loyalty,rules and right to vote. Without them,it is not an alliance. It's anarchy.

~Sandravlc of Aragonsland Empire,Leader of Chivalric Lords alliance. Leader serves,not rules.~
    Sandravlc's Logbook- Chronicle I

• ok.i dosent know english much
  • I would applause your piece if grammar would be comprehensible. Literally, some sentences are just the wrong way.
    *Cough* Says you.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • *shrugs* Grammar and syntax are both hard to master. Took me about a decade of regular reading and a year and half of regular writing.
    – All Avatar Credits Go To ChaoyuanXu –

[King]
    Beral Shak Ur*
    [Varying Gallantry Title]
    of
     bond007
    in the Australian (AU1) Server
    ~~~
    [King]
    Beral Shak Ur*
    [Varying Glory Title]
    of
     Titans
    in the ASIA 1 Server

– Ranking is outdated as I am no longer very interested in the game –

● *Beral Shak Ur means The Shadow of the Raven. The language is from the book series, The Raven's Shadow by Anthony Ryan. Check it out!
    ● Strongest Foreign Castle I've ever laid eyes on – http://prntscr.com/b5i5xlhttp://prntscr.com/b5i6i0
    ● I must state that I do not buy rubies as of yet.
  • SKINK (AU1)SKINK (AU1) Posts: 690
    @InsaneDuckling (GB1) 

Y U NO PLAY ON AUS ANYMORE???  :'(
    Relationship with GGE (Its complicated) | Proud non-ruby buyer (Sort of) | I have a life (Barely)

@aus1 ~ SKINK - Level 70 - OVERLORDS -The Fearless - Honor : 2k

Level 68 vs Level 70 legendary 444

• @InsaneDuckling (GB1) 

Y U NO PLAY ON AUS ANYMORE???  :'(
    I'm not playing on any servers anymore. I thought I'd rather prefer keeping the very few memories of the days when GGE was actually a decent place, so I ended up stopping a few months ago.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Hola neph.
    What hapened next in the story.
  • keep it up :smile:
Sign In to comment.