Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RV's gone like the wind

So me being the exited little noob I am decided to spend 400k + resources to enter Fire Peaks. I figured since there are less players in fire land than in its sister kingdoms, I would be able to snag a few RV's. When I first poped in I saw about 8ish newly spawned RV's. I was like "WOW! Holy s***!! I sent an espionage or 2 and started building some stuff with a grin on my face. Then I look on the map only to see that NEPH t*rds have or on their way to capturing them!

Do these guys have some kind of spawn clocks that I don't know about? Are these guys online all day snooping around kingdoms to search for RV's? I take my eye off them for one minute and they're gone(hense the cheesy title). What is with these guys...

Anyways, I look foward to grinding rubies and such but this was a huge let down. This may sound like meaningless complaining because it is  :D . Just ranting I guess. Do any of you without Rv's invest a lot of time in fire?

Comments

• Yes people actually spend a lot of time checking for RVs. Also why is NEPH fault that grab an open RVs???  
    bobjoerock @ usa 1
  • What's the rv formula, just curious?
    Wilson Wang @ au 1
  • Sorry but the way it works with rvs, monuments labs and what not is first come first serve. 

If you see those rvs you need to go for them as soon as possible or people who wait for them to spawn will grab em.
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

• i need some rvs but the only way to get them is to inherit them or be given them from friends in other alliances. their a very difficult thing to get hold of, especially at my level because the level 70's with their speed commanders get in first
  • i need some rvs but the only way to get them is to inherit them or be given them from friends in other alliances. their a very difficult thing to get hold of, especially at my level because the level 70's with their speed commanders get in first
    A lot of the rv's have very weak defences if you build a commander which just focuses on speed boost and then some melle boost. Get some wolves from the everwinter and send those it'll help you get some. Thats how people do it rather than just complain that they cant get them.

Building a commander that only focuses on 1-2 stats isn't hard at all if you loot towers frequently.
    Consumer of pretzels

646c0x

• Slovakia (US1)Slovakia (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 12.05.2016
    Yes people actually spend a lot of time checking for RVs. Also why is NEPH fault that grab an open RVs???  
    they're not at fault. And I get that its a first come first serve kind of thing. But I only had 2 woodcutters, 2 masons, and a lvl 1 store house. I spawn into fire peaks and within 15 minutes all the RV's are gone. I didn't even have a loot warehouse yet. I Think there should be a 1-2 hour shield around the villages so that the new guys have some time to build up and at least get a loot warehouse in.
  • Yes people actually spend a lot of time checking for RVs. Also why is NEPH fault that grab an open RVs???  
    they're not at fault. And I get that its a first come first serve kind of thing. But I only had 2 woodcutters, 2 masons, and a lvl 1 store house. I spawn into fire peaks and within 15 minutes all the RV's are gone. I didn't even have a loot warehouse yet. I Think there should be a 1-2 hour shield around the villages so that the new guys have some time to build up and at least get a loot warehouse in.
    Thats ridiculous. RV's dont spawn everytime a player enters. What about those players who just join a kindgom but rv's dont spawn?
    Nah, i think the current system is good. We have time skips for a reason.
    Get in. RV's show up then build loot warehouse asap.And launch captures.

Few early steps = No cribbing.
    [email protected] IND1
    Proud Leader of The Wolf Pack
    Wing of Shiv Sena
    Part of Freedom Fighters Alliances
  • MFW I get my destryoyed in my own rant lol. Alrighty guys you win.
  • MFW I get my destryoyed in my own rant lol. Alrighty guys you win.
    Hey its alright we get that you're just annoyed that you missed out on some rv's and everybody wants to find a system that they thinks fairest (which usually tends to mean benefits them self above the current one) but the system now works out so its best to stick with it.
    Consumer of pretzels

646c0x

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file