so MISC+ Allies are wining the server war

Well it seems like Misc and its Allies are wining the server war.   :|  ;)  :o

Comments

• That would be a true statement.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Is the only point of this thread to spark yet another argument?
    There are plenty of threads like this already bashing KON.
    Go comment there, this thread was not needed i'm afraid.
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • the mans entitled to his opinion , if you dont like the thread dont read it, no ones forcing you too.
    Never knew Manatees could jump up so high:)
  • That's not what I'm saying, I have no problem with his opinion, or anyone's on the us forums. But when there are like 10 threads already saying pretty much the same thing, having another is kinda pointless.
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • MISC got this one in the bag. It is only a matter of time before KON collapses and we can all go back to normal.
    Quae parit ignis causat umbram mortis
    We are the vengeance of souls went in silence
    We are the rage of the heavens in flames
    Rhapsody Of Fire Sayings Build a man a fire and hell be warm for a day Set a man on fire and hell be warm for the rest of his life

• Have to agree with Carnifex. Although this forum is meant to be used for quantitative threads, it doesn't help to sort through pointless ones in order to find the desired page.

Given OP's post history, I don't think he/she should be given such a positive reception either.

Winged Unicorns

Naomi

Non-Buyer
    "A peasant can still kill a king"
  • SKINK (AU1)SKINK (AU1) Posts: 690
    In the end there will be no winners just dudes who spent way too much money on a pixel game...

Not hatin' Just Sayin'

Skink
    Relationship with GGE (Its complicated) | Proud non-ruby buyer (Sort of) | I have a life (Barely)

@aus1 ~ SKINK - Level 70 - OVERLORDS -The Fearless - Honor : 2k

Level 68 vs Level 70 legendary 444

• MaxMaxon (US1)MaxMaxon (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    SKINK, you are absolutely correct.

You want to know what is going on at support? Oh, yeah. Send an email to xyzxyz and then have them tell you an email address to ask for a phone number so you can get an address for international mail to Mars. Once Elon Musk finally lands on Mars they'll tell you where to go in the Andromeda Galaxy to ask extraterrestrial intelligence what GGE support is truly doing because nobody on Earth knows what they do. The logic here is that we can't ever know what they do because they don't do anything! - dliu3

• Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 550
    dude the almighty kon is struggling big time ...they started the biggest war this servers seen, have an absent leader, only 4-5 players active in the war, if you call what they do 'active', theyre boosting tornys to give the apperance that theyre still top dog, and cheap shotting innocent indie alliances for survival and glory...effectively its big news to the players on this server that at one point feared this mob or were in awe of them....and the biggest issue is that they were hammered by two ghosts alliances and a mob of nobodys. thats how kon have repeatedly described MISC, MU and FT. im suprised theres not another 100 or more of these threads 

• GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) US1 Posts: 492
    To be fair, Misc's side only gets credit as MISC / MISC:U / FT when I think D8 should still be included in the line up for how much they do, even though they're in MU.  
    I think our side always means to include D8 when we say MU. We all know how important they have been but i guess i can see how if someone isnt aware of the server war they wouldnt know that.
    GB11 @ usa 1

• abbie24601 (US1)abbie24601 (US1) US1 Posts: 411
    To be fair, Misc's side only gets credit as MISC / MISC:U / FT when I think D8 should still be included in the line up for how much they do, even though they're in MU.  
    I think our side always means to include D8 when we say MU. We all know how important they have been but i guess i can see how if someone isnt aware of the server war they wouldnt know that.
    Agreed.  D8 has fought KON longer than anyone.  The entire server should thank them.

THE STUD FINDER OF THE FIGHT TEAM

• I actually have always saw it as just MISC and FT, but after getting to know people in TORCH and M:U I start to see that it isn't just MISC and FT.

Alot of D8 players in M:U plan on going back to D8 after the war I recon. Most don't really call themselves MISC to begin with. DT I think was kind of the same I think until half of DT dropped, now I am pretty sure the DT players still fighting just call themselves MISC but I could be wrong.

Regardless, there is multiple alliances technically fighting. TFT. MISC, D8 and DT.
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,226
    edited 09.05.2016
    If rusty maces entered the war would already be over
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,694
    Dance my puppets, dance
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • SlanderDoom (US1)SlanderDoom (US1) Posts: 860
    edited 09.05.2016
    not to argue with anyone, but personally I would say MISC is winning once they get in the top 20 at least. Yes, MISC United is in top 10, but still far below in might points. Also, KoN still holds alot more command points. And KoN does maintain 3rd for honor, which means they are not losing honor as much as gaining, meaning in theory they are winning more fights. Meanwhile MISC is not even top 25 They are 46th), which would mean. In theory, if they are winning they should be getting KoNs honor, which clearly they are not. This is all just based on the rankings however.
    Emperor SlanderDoom of The Alliance Empire.
    Think you can take down TAE? May want to look at our website, we ain't gona fall any time soon.

SlanderDoom @ USA1
    Elderis @ Asia1
    TAE:Chaos Lords @ USA1
    TAE:Vanguard @ Asia1

http://www.allianceempire.weebly.com
    Refer to below link for the TAE RIFT Site
    http://theallianceempire.enjin.com/home
    "Arrogance and ignorance are the first steps in defeat"
    -C.A.H or SlanderDoom
    19.jpg
  • GB11 (US1)GB11 (US1) US1 Posts: 492
    not to argue with anyone, but personally I would say MISC is winning once they get in the top 20 at least. Yes, MISC United is in top 10, but still far below in might points. Also, KoN still holds alot more command points. And KoN does maintain 3rd for honor, which means they are not losing honor as much as gaining, meaning in theory they are winning more fights. Meanwhile MISC is not even top 25 They are 46th), which would mean. In theory, if they are winning they should be getting KoNs honor, which clearly they are not. This is all just based on the rankings however.
    Honor rankings isnt a good way to go. Many of us have dropped our honor to 0 many times this war to take more honor from KoN players because they simply care about their honor more than we do. It's a good rustle lol
    GB11 @ usa 1

• SlanderDoom (US1)SlanderDoom (US1) Posts: 860
    edited 09.05.2016
    Ok, but what about might and command? On both of those KoN still has you beat by a massive amount, and they have not moved. Prewar MISC was like what, second? Third in power? Command points have not even moved, though the Royal Tower to my West is now KoN
    Emperor SlanderDoom of The Alliance Empire.
    Think you can take down TAE? May want to look at our website, we ain't gona fall any time soon.

SlanderDoom @ USA1
    Elderis @ Asia1
    TAE:Chaos Lords @ USA1
    TAE:Vanguard @ Asia1

http://www.allianceempire.weebly.com
    Refer to below link for the TAE RIFT Site
    http://theallianceempire.enjin.com/home
    "Arrogance and ignorance are the first steps in defeat"
    -C.A.H or SlanderDoom
    19.jpg
Sign In to comment.