Home Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The land of peace

Our story is about the knights of the cross 

There once was a land where peace reined where Knights only jousters or taught children to become Knights but one rainy night the end of the peace came from the shores of the revengeful island s a large fleet of ships came and took the city and land and lace it in wast and killied almost every single knight of the holy cross 

now you are the Knights you make adventures 

For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord

We follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!
NNAs RiseOfTheFallen 
allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,RadicalWolves,R UNITED KINGS,Army of Many

Comments

• A ok skink is dead said there leader let us remember him
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord

We follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!
    NNAs RiseOfTheFallen 
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,RadicalWolves,R UNITED KINGS,Army of Many
  • there were three knights to save the day.... but one couldn't swim and he drowned

"Arggghgghghhg"
    *gurgle* *gurgle*  
    *dead*

RIP @SKINK (AU1)

there were 2 left but the next one was incredibly dramatic and he thought that a nuclear bomb was coming down from the sky to kill them all...so he stabbed him self.... RIP @imspecial456 (AU1)

there was one knight left and used his awesome Shadow sword that The Godz had given him too slay all the enemy's and he succeeded  (ME)

the night was victorious...he had saved all of his people and his land

but then he remembered that all the people in his land were dead and that there was no more land because the enemy's destroyed it...

so he magically flew into the sun and burnt to death....RIP (ME)

and no one lived in happily ever after

THE END

Shadow21.0

my new account is: shadow21.0 (It only says shadowbird21 on hear because both account have the same email address and I don't use shadowbird21 anymore)

Alliance: The Godz

Level:56

Power:82k

Tittle: Shieldcrusher/ King, Shadow21.0, The Widowmaker

I am a recruiter for The Godz...if your interested in joining contact me: Shadow21.0

• Once upon a time there was a man dubbed Sir Bob Gregory Ananas Sorbet van der Some Dutch Town In the Wonderful Place of Deutschland who had a pet kangaroo. 

He ate it. It was delicious.

The end.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Once upon a time there where three knights, one was named beyonce, one was named miley cyrus, and one was named nicki minaj, now all these knights where guys.....

Long story short the commited suicide to stop being made fun of because of their names.
  • They all got triggered and got PDST from it, then I trigger their PDST and now they ded
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally
  • Once upon a time, there were 3 knights named Joe, John, and Jack. One day when they were eating their leftover sushi Commander Jeremy assaigned them to attack the Level 70 Foreign Lord. So they went. To their surprise, they found a paper with all of their defense lying on the ground in front of them. NO defense at all! Saved! So they took the long perilous journey over plains, mountains, and fields. 5 minutes later they were there. They found a ladder so the three of them carried the ladder over. Then they fell into the moat and crocodiles ate them. The end.
  • -A- (US1)-A- (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    edited 24.07.2017
    Then The Knight of Smar Taleck found them, "PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, not Post Disorder Stress Traumatic, oh and all of yall's spelling sucks, except for you Oink, you're good" he said.
    They all got triggered and got PDST from it, then I trigger their PDST and now they ded
    And everyone in the world died. (This is satire, please no one get triggered).

Redrum Alliance Chain
    Non-ruby-buyer
    "In order to see things realistically, you must see things, not as the worst, nor the best they might be, but right in the middle."
Sign In to comment.