We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lack of Players on UK Server... Idea!

Well hello there my lovelies! 

This is a first for me, so please be gentle! lol  

I have been thinking about the lack of players there are now on the UK server, we are all looking for new recruits and seeing lots of gaps between castles on the map. So I had an idea that I wonder if  GGS may consider. 

What if UK were to merge with another server, like Australia for example. There are no language barriers and another bonus is we would have a follow the sun process and 24/7 support. We could be buzzing again with loads of active players. It would help bring the game back alive!   :p

Would be great to hear if this may be something they would consider! I have invested loads into this game and I wanna think of any way we can sort this problem out. 

Ok im gonna shhh now as gone on long enough, press the submit button and see what happens haha

Happy gaming guys!
Raps x
Tranquil Tears B)
Mwwaaaahhhh 

Comments

• no lol I enjoy the nights :D
    Empire Knights on UK1.

On and off.

this is my ask thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/296736/ask-vamp-3#latest

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

So hold your breath.

• BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    I like this idea :D A Lot
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Yo This is a war game!! If you don't like getting hit why don't you start playing Farm's. You might find peace there!! I think its a good idea as we need more members on UK server. 

I will consider country like Malaysia, New Zealand to the list and call it as a mega server. 
  • Even harder to complete events I see, there are plenty of people on en1, if you think otherwise, then that is a good thing.
    Decedance, Sleaze and Excess
  • MP7 (GB1)MP7 (GB1) Posts: 4
    edited 20.04.2016
    GGE have to be fair with everyone! they should divide all the events between 10 level that includes Legendary levels too.

So Basically competitions should work out this way

level 1 to level 10
    level 11 to level 20
    level 21 to level 30
    level 31 to level 40
    and so on.. it will give everyone better chance to win something decent. If you at level 70 and in a competition with level 70 legendary level 300 is this fair? I don't think it is!   
  • no no no no no
    pleas never, we will most likely be split up on the map from all our allies, and we will just hve too much multis, and therewould be war over our top alliances and yours, it would be complete destruction
    i would have more fun
    and as u said it would be complete destruction u would be destructed first :smiley: 
  • its a good idea but it would be hard to get top 100s for events but if there put as the top 200s it may work  

allaince dhm
    I just like the idea, there aren't enough new players joining the game, need more players on the server to save it. Who cares about more competition? Just makes it more fun :p Maybe increase the top X amounts tho by a bit, but not doubling them
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) Posts: 821GB1
    i like the idea, but there are a few things that wouldnt work, e.g what would happen when the map merges?
    castles cant occupy the same location..maybe a mirror map or something?

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • They should just fill up the empty space on the map. There is way over 400clicks (squared) free space on the map and when I was still doing my Australian account over half the players were within 150 clicks, they would take up much space. I would also hope that the new alliances would have a war. Elementalists vs BSK 1975 :smiley: 

Please reduce the size of your signature.

Sir Wodan

• sounds good actually would allow for more strategy when wars start as they are 2 timezone at play so this would be interesting 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,672
    Can you imagine the mess, GGE merging 2 servers, moving the program from one server to another caused enough issues for them, merging 2 servers together, we would spend the next 2 years with nothing working!!!!!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • it sounds good, but as stated ^^

There would be too many problems out waying the positives unfortunatley :(
    Proud n Happy Member of CG

Once you knock a man down to his final stage , there's nowhere he can go  but up.
  •  Bring it on poms..i'l be waiting in the wings with some demons for you :wink: 

FYI , New Zealand and Malaysia don't have a server to themselves, most Nz peeps play on Aus1 or Int1.

Regards
    BedeGiles of The Seperatists.

-Toolraker par excellence. Demon Hunter and slayer of whales.

Think it needs to happen or the server dies..

^^ this^^

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • put them one english one we have tons of room in the gaps and corners

For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord

We follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!
    NNAs RiseOfTheFallen 
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,RadicalWolves,R UNITED KINGS,Army of Many
    edited 22.04.2016
    if you're suggesting we join  us1, we would all hate that...cant attack ops...

• Why would we want to merge? Australia is a different timezone and they would be able to attack us while we are sleeping vice versa....
    fierydemon @ en 1
    Playing since 2013
  • LOL, so you make alliances split 50/50% so all are covered....would work quite well
    John OGroat @ en 1
Sign In to comment.