Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

If you know Jesus Christ is in your heart please put your name

jesusislord (US1)jesusislord (US1) Posts: 145
edited 23.04.2016 in General Discussion
I know he is in my heart
Post edited by jesusislord (US1) on
For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord

We follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!
NNAs RiseOfTheFallen 
allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,RadicalWolves,R UNITED KINGS,Army of Many

Comments

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    edited 23.04.2016
    why do I see storm clouds on the horizon for this thread ? FENRIR .....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• "Your Name"  o:)

but seriously.............

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." Mark 8:38  KJV

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Please keep religion out of the forums

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• I LOVE Jesus, absolutely 100%. I just don't think he's the Lord, which makes me very confused on this post. Explanation?

PROUD memeber of the LEGENDS LORE TNP alliance. 
    Z*A*Y*L*A

I LOVE Jesus, absolutely 100%. I just don't think he's the Lord, which makes me very confused on this post. Explanation?

ok now I am confused ......

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• I LOVE Jesus, absolutely 100%. I just don't think he's the Lord, which makes me very confused on this post. Explanation?

about what?

Z*A*Y*L*A

• Steponrayman (US1)Steponrayman (US1) Posts: 186
    edited 23.04.2016
                 For I know, in whom I trust, for He alone is Lord of all, Jesus is His name.  My name is not important, for it is all about Him alone............He lives forever more........... <3<3<3o:)o:)o:):):)
    edited 23.04.2016
    I LOVE Jesus, absolutely 100%. I just don't think he's the Lord, which makes me very confused on this post. Explanation?

about what?

I find your statement to be somewhat .... "lukewarm" .... I follow Christ therefor I am confused about what you are trying to say here ... how can you love jesus and not think he is lord ? "for a man cannot serve two masters he will hate the one and love the other you cannot serve both God and mammon ".....

• "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

Revelation 3:16  KJV

Image result for valentinesday gifImage result for valentines day gifImage result for valentines day gif

• Amen
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord

We follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!
    NNAs RiseOfTheFallen 
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,RadicalWolves,R UNITED KINGS,Army of Many
    edited 23.04.2016
    I told you the subject of religion would fast become controversial on this or any other format , that is why I always shy from it whenever I can strictly speaking from a media standpoint .... religion and politics always cause conflict between the nations .....

"Fore there is little else in this wold that men would so fiercely shed each others blood for save the Name of God ".... Fenrir ....

• Good lord!
    Pipplepepper @ en 1

No to tribute update.
    edited 23.04.2016
    Good lord!

do you doubt my words? .... or otherwise take issue with them ? .... back to the whole "confusion thingy" it seems ....

• What the hell is this thread...
    Some guy5 ex-scrub of en1
    War marshal at Revolution x (Somehow -.- )
    Consumer of pretzels
    http://i.imgur.com/OAysJdg.png

646c0x

edited 24.04.2016
    What the hell is this thread...

Jacob's ladder ? .... or apostasy  .... the jury is still in deliberation I think .....

about what?

I find your statement to be somewhat .... "lukewarm" .... I follow Christ therefor I am confused about what you are trying to say here ... how can you love jesus and not think he is lord ? "for a man cannot serve two masters he will hate the one and love the other you cannot serve both God and mammon ".....
    I believe in a different religion. It's just a different opinion, lol. But, though he was important, I just don't think a mere human can be God. I believe he was a messenger of God, who delivered the message of Christianity. I am a Muslim (which gets a lot of hate). There have been later messengers who developed on that religion, to the outcome of Islam. Our religion is very similar you will see.  Though I cannot be a real Muslim if I don't love all messengers sent by God. In the end, it just a differing viewpoint. I respect yours however. 

Z*A*Y*L*A

about what?

I believe in a different religion. It's just a different opinion, lol. But, though he was important, I just don't think a mere human can be God. I believe he was a messenger of God, who delivered the message of Christianity. I am a Muslim (which gets a lot of hate). There have been later messengers who developed on that religion, to the outcome of Islam. Our religion is very similar you will see.  Though I cannot be a real Muslim if I don't love all messengers sent by God. In the end, it just a differing viewpoint. I respect yours however. 

this is exactly the kind of "misunderstanding" I was afraid of ... I have no hate for muslims on a personal note I feel that all of humanity needs to work together regardless of race creed or religion to ensure the survival of the species because if we keep fighting wars over religion the earth will be unlivable for human beings in less than 150 years .... give or take the whole "fire and brimstone" ending .... :(

i dont really believe in anything, but i see this thread isnt going to end well, just close it

just as I feared ... the storm is already starting to gather ... :(

about what?

this is exactly the kind of "misunderstanding" I was afraid of ... I have no hate for muslims on a personal note I feel that all of humanity needs to work together regardless of race creed or religion to ensure the survival of the species because if we keep fighting wars over religion the earth will be unlivable for human beings in less than 150 years .... give or take the whole "fire and brimstone" ending .... :(
    Preach. Lol.

Z*A*Y*L*A

edited 24.04.2016
    our only hope for this thread is that it can become a format for people like us to discuss peace and harmony but I can only forsee warmongering unless this topic is left to silence ... I have some very personal experiences with this issue and I have lost so much to the war already .... I do not want to lose FORUM to it now as well .... I believe that Jesus Christ told us to love each other and we turned his words to war ... now it is up to our generation to wake up to the glory of peace and cooperation or face the woes and long darkness of aftermath .....before we lose all the things humanity could have ever hoped to have been ..."Hello God? it's me Cormyria"  I hope I don't wind up getting any deeper in this little "rabbit hole" :( ....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file