Home English (UK) US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Dew Drop Inn

A restful place to have a meal, rest, talk or just hang out.  Come one come all....Now open for business!!!!!!!

Comments

• Nobody Cares!

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
    1.                 A weary traveler steps thru the door.   Aye Inn Keeper have any rooms for the night?  Aye we have many rooms.  Well I'll need for the night states Lord Thorndike, Please call me around 5:00 a.m.   We'll have breaking of the fast then.   The nobleman goes up the stairs to his room.     Another traveler an ole man enters the dining room, orders a meal of lamb & wild rice & green tea with lemon.   Would care for some Java & slice of pie.  Yes my dear wench, that'd be fine.   Becky the serving wench returns with pie &java, the ole man eats, pays & departs........Aye not a bad day for the first day of being open........ B)B)B):p:p
  • LightSwayer (US1)LightSwayer (US1) Posts: 1,128
    edited 19.04.2016
    Just Kidding

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    do you serve canines? or is this a "no pets" area ....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

1.         All are welcome, as there are many different characters in this place, some human & some not, some majical, some Myth, etc.   Aye the Dew Drop Inn is a place for all.......Welcome ye be Fenrir!!!! B)B)B)
    edited 19.04.2016
    I could change to a more human like appearance if you wish but if my true form doesn't bother you I will take a steak super rare and a bowl of fresh water ..... it has been a long year .....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• Right away Fenrir, Fresh deer steaks & ice cold spring water drawn fresh from the well spring.......Enjoy....I'm not bother as I myself am Half Elf & half Lion....... B)B)B)
    edited 19.04.2016
    "which half?" mutters FENRIR  (eyes tavern keeper and sniffs suspiciously at the proffered meat  ) ..... :(

•                   No worries Fenrir the meat is from the king's hunting grounds.  I'm half lion on me father's side & half elf on me mum's side.   I didn't put any vemon or any other vile thing in the meat.  Got the health minister to watch out for.  We have a new chef, .   So please make yourself at home........
    well I have had a few bad experiences with elves and lions of late so please forgive my hesitation .....

•              Aye no worries, I get alot of strange looks from folks.  I figure the world is full different folks & creatures.  I try to live & let live...........Come back any time,............. B)B)B)<3:DB)
    edited 21.04.2016
    I never leave ... I just book mark a thread and then anytime someone comments to me I can respawn ....

•                       Aye, & thank ye kindly, stay as long as ye like, no worries.>>>>> B)B)B)B)
                          Aye, & thank ye kindly, stay as long as ye like, no worries.>>>>> B)B)B)B)

I appreciate the hospitality I cannot pay you in gold or silver but if there is any hunting to do I might be able to refresh your larder ... from time to time .....

•           That'd be fine indeed, thank you for your help.  The Inn Keeper, takes a broom to brush away the dirt from the day before.  Cleans the tables, as the serving wench Becky, puts clean dishes away, & readies for the dinner rush.  Tobie lights the lamps, in the dinning hall........Business has been alittle busy at times..............
    I will go see if I can run down an elk ....

•                       Thank you, I've not had elk in a very long time.   Inn Keeper day dreams of hunting with his father.  That too has been a, long time ago.......Is everything ok,? asks Becky,.   Aye lass was, just thinking back on when I was, a lad.   Going hunting, & fishing with me father.     We'd get up before dawn, track elk, deer, & bear, sit for hours, waiting for the right shot.    Ye miss, ye father? Asks, Becky.   Aye lass, I do indeed.   Say, how's ye's mum doing lass?  She's fine, beautiful as ever, answers Becky.   Smiling as goes on working.    Tobie goes out to bring in more fire wood.........A hooded rider is coming................
    I hunt with my fangs I just don't always remember to leave scraps ......

• Standfast finds fenir in the forest. And tells him he thought he say a great herd of elk coming from the mountains to the west shore
    For diplomatic issues, such as one of our members has broken the accepted rules of engagement, please contact Godislove,jesusislord
    follow God and He is our protection. 2 Samuel 22  2&3 KJV says And he said the Lord is my Rock and my Fortress , and my Deliverer, The God of my rock in Him i will trust . He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior for thou savest me from sin. 
    We will stand together if one player is attacked then all members must try to support the player attacked. We play fair and honor God for if He loved us so much to give His son to die for us why should we not spread His love to others? 
    if you want to join please ask jesusislord or one of the deputies.
    We are NOTin the SERVER WAR! ATTACKS on ops/labs/rvs/monuments are acts of war We are a direct sub of JESUS IS RISEN!  NNAs RiseOfTheFallen ,CrusadersColony
    allies:atlas shrugged, Angels,R UNITED KINGS,TheRed Warriorshttps

I saw them too it is just they are infected with the wyrm sickness and they have been too long with the wyrms in the meat ....

Sign In to comment.