Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

War between Graycat and Jegk

Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
edited 19.04.2016 in US Migration Content - PvP
Treason

As iron sharpens iron, sensei sharpens student.

For the last loyal members of Fleur de Sel...

This is war.
Post edited by Graycat (US1) on

Comments

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    edited 19.04.2016
    this attack used only veteran swordmen with about 20 random units in the last wave

tools were wooden ladders with iron rams and boulders for moat protection decrease. I did not toolburn and had waited over 30 hours for Cass to put defensive tools on the walls and change to a better defense.

this was in response to a declaration of war from Jegk several days ago and a thread by Princess Cass, followed by multiple attacks on my weaker members who had always sent both of them support when they were in my alliance.
  • We're all so very happy for you.

But please don't start a new forum every single time you have a war

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

Agreed. Fleur De Sel goes around picking a fight with anyone they possibly can and then try to act like they have some massive "war" or something. Ssam42 (US1) said:

We're all so very happy for you.

Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
    edited 19.04.2016

above, my defender was an attack unit

• GJ Graycat  :)

-John

Member of "The People Who Have Lives"

GGS's Definition of bullying:

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)
    Anything and Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

Got a problem with me? Just say it to my face.

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

GJ Graycat  :)

-John

Jegk had only used defense units in her attack on my monument, but I still pulled out all of my veteran swordmen. I'm curious about if she will want to continue her war or not, when she doesn't even have a castellans with any rare equipment...
  • Check out my signature :)

-John

• Threatening someone/someone's family/relatives IN REAL LIFE (Usually results in a permanent ban)
    • Calling people excessively vulgar/racist/hateful words/names (Usually results in a 24 hour temp ban)

For those of you who think capping/hitting Outposts, Monuments, Laboratories, Resource villages is bullying, go play farmville or mahjong. THIS IS A WAR GAME!!

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

Cass's commander (left) vs. my Castellan (right)

finally got rid of my extra defenders, already replaced those ones here from outposts/other kingdoms

Check out my signature :)

lol, you sabotaged Negan, :lol:
  • Coolking4716 (US1)Coolking4716 (US1) Posts: 4,538
    edited 19.04.2016

Yes I did :lol: I did it for the vine :lol:

-John

#RIPTestServer2017

Quit the game on 1/14/17

~CK~

Agreed. Fleur De Sel goes around picking a fight with anyone they possibly can and then try to act like they have some massive "war" or something. Ssam42 (US1) said:

I'm sorry, I was unaware your Ignore button and common sense were dysfunctional. I guess ignoring his threads are no longer an option for you. OH GOSH! It's gotten to the point where you needed to legitimately comment! Woe is me, what a shame. Ill contact CM popeye and have all the bad people go away for you cobalt. Goodnight sweet prince.
    Mud Wreslin.

I'm sorry, I was unaware your Ignore button and common sense were dysfunctional. I guess ignoring his threads are no longer an option for you. OH GOSH! It's gotten to the point where you needed to legitimately comment! Woe is me, what a shame. Ill contact CM popeye and have all the bad people go away for you cobalt. Goodnight sweet prince.
    Ignore button does nothing. It just makes their post hidden and their name still shows. It just makes me more interested to see what people have to say. 2nd, I was just agreeing with Sam while supplying reasons as to why I agree. Suck it up buttercup. 
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
    :)

to see kingsguard troops destroyed like that by a few tool burning troops...

and to see your recruiter attack your weakest castle and lose 38 troops on a few armed citizens in the courtyard...

cool hit Cass. try more battle horns next time for more melee % strength.
    PS: Also use tools, even when the defender doesn't
    by the time you chose to end this war, you'll all have been taught how to attack right.

above, I think those were either KG defenders or ruby defenders defending against my veteran swordmen. They were veteran ruby defenders if cass supported, otherwise they were KG melee/ranged mix if someone else supported.

looted.

• Lol, Yet again another war, Lol. BTW if you guys don't like this thread just don't post, I mean whats the reason in posting.

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • Anyone require the services of a.....Can I get a drumroll please?......Bounty Hunter?!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

Anyone require the services of a.....Can I get a drumroll please?......Bounty Hunter?!
    sure, I'll give 500 olive oil in the main kingdom, and 1,000 charcoal in the main kingdom if you loot Jegk

armed citizens forever! horror troops... eh, useless...

attackers were all horrors with a ton of ruby tools, above.

above, Jegk, a level 70, gets looted by a level 16... or 17, I forgot...

in all the below, my only defenders are armed citizens.

those assassins cost a lot?

keep buying more, you'll lose a minimum of 40 ruby troops each time you attack.
  • Got any battle reports of attacks in Everwinter Glacier?
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

Got any battle reports of attacks in Everwinter Glacier?
    sorry, none.

Sign In to comment.