Home US Migration Content - Community

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Flag War

Comments

• Common you two, can't we all just get a long? Seriously, it's been five months since this started, why do you two persist to continue your despairingly long and unending battles?

~"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."~

~NL~

• Cormyria (US1)Cormyria (US1) Posts: 1,807
    Common you two, can't we all just get a long? Seriously, it's been five months since this started, why do you two persist to continue your despairingly long and unending battles?

what do you mean you two ? I haven't done anything to light except put him on ignore and keep him there ... he is the one who is obsessed with me and at this point it is becoming very disturbing noble so if you think you can reach him with logic please .... be my guest .....

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....
      If PEACE is not your OBJECTIVE there is NO REASON to go to WAR ...

NOW SERVING  up TWO FISTS full of JUSTICE ..... @ Five Points Congregate ....

• Well that's your problem! You can't depend on me to reach out to him, you need to solve your problems with him yourself. 

~NL~

Well that's your problem! You can't depend on me to reach out to him, you need to solve your problems with him yourself. 

noble !! you told me to get along with a lunatic !! so I said feel free to try and this is your response? I have an idea how about you ignore him like I will keep doing ? since you don't seem very interested in being a part of the solution that makes you just another antoganist doesn't it ?

"Not dead which eternal lie through stranger eons DEATH MAY DIE"....beckon the call....

• I am certainly interested in a resolution to this argument, I've been involved in it too, or don't you remember? But it seems that every time I try to end you argument (and I have) you too almost immediately are at one another's throats again. 

I'm sure you probably remember my words to sickness, "It takes two to argue. . ." you both are equally at fault for this, maybe the two of you should just let it go, not one, or the other, but both of you. Your premature bickering has decimated the quality of these forums, everywhere I go now I find you and @LightSwayer (US1)  trying to tear one another's throats out!

~NL~

edited 16.04.2016
    I am certainly interested in a resolution to this argument, I've been involved in it too, or don't you remember? But it seems that every time I try to end you argument (and I have) you too almost immediately are at one another's throats again. 

I'm sure you probably remember my words to sickness, "It takes two to argue. . ." you both are equally at fault for this, maybe the two of you should just let it go, not one, or the other, but both of you. Your premature bickering has decimated the quality of these forums, everywhere I go now I find you and @LightSwayer (US1)  trying to tear one another's throats out!

your joking right ? I cant tell anymore .... you try to end this? you seek to control me? or light? I do not the direction this is going noble .....

Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

• I'm not joking Cormy, you need to work this out with Lightswayer yourself. You and he need to sit down together, and have a completely normal adult conversation, and work out your childish bickering. Rise above this primitive instinct the two of you have.

~NL~

edited 16.04.2016
    I'm not joking Cormy, you need to work this out with Lightswayer yourself. You and he need to sit down together, and have a completely normal adult conversation, and work out your childish bickering. Rise above this primitive instinct the two of you have.

noble get real ... convince lightswayer to stop fighting with me and teach him tolerance ? I have ignored him and will continue to do so .... when will you realize this has been over for a long time ? ..... I am minding my own business in Enraged legion he is minding his new business in his new alliance what is it you expect of me in this matter ? have I attacked him ? no you are intentionally antagonizing this situation and I want to know why ?

• It doesn't look over to me. . .  but hey! That's just me, maybe it is!

~NL~

edited 16.04.2016
    It doesn't look over to me. . .  but hey! That's just me, maybe it is!
    and why is that ? lightswayer INSTIGATED A NEW ATTACK  by making a "spam" oriented alliance of one ? is it because he called it the "cormyrians" or is it simply because none of this really makes any sense anymore ? or maybe lightswayer is using your account somehow? now you are staring to sound like him .... what is the TRUTH noble? can you tell me ?....anymore ? honestly? .... we have nothing more to discuss in this matter unless you just want to open old wounds ....
    Post edited by Cormyria (US1) on

• Old wounds? Cormyrians? I've not the slightest clue what you're talking about Mr. Cormyria. And I can assure you that I am most definitely not Mr. Lightswayer, the two of us are completely separate entities. You can tell from my writing, that this is still the real Noble Leone, I don't think that Mr. Lightswayer was ever the writing type.

~NL~

Old wounds? Cormyrians? I've not the slightest clue what you're talking about Mr. Cormyria. And I can assure you that I am most definitely not Mr. Lightswayer, the two of us are completely separate entities. You can tell from my writing, that this is still the real Noble Leone, I don't think that Mr. Lightswayer was ever the writing type.

ok good I was scared you had gone over to the dark side for a minute there you have my apologies but certainly you can understand my trepidation right ? considering all I have been through with this ?

• Yes, I can understand why you would react that way, but I'm standing by what I said, if this is ever going to end, you and Lightswayer need to become friends, don't ask how, that's none of your business, just do it. It doesn't matter what he says or does, talk it out, don't overreact, in fact, don't react at all. If he tries to abuse you, ignore him, after all, it takes two to insult, one to give it, and one to accept it. Good luck Comyria.

~NL~

edited 18.04.2016
    Yes, I can understand why you would react that way, but I'm standing by what I said, if this is ever going to end, you and Lightswayer need to become friends, don't ask how, that's none of your business, just do it. It doesn't matter what he says or does, talk it out, don't overreact, in fact, don't react at all. If he tries to abuse you, ignore him, after all, it takes two to insult, one to give it, and one to accept it. Good luck Comyria.

we used to be best friends noble then he decided I needed to be "destroyed" what followed was backlash from his actions by and large not to mention the individual(s) that helped him .... either way there is no final attrition here so his objective is unrealistic and that simply isn't my problem is it ? .....

• It doesn't matter Cormyria, I'm telling you how to end this dispute, not what he has done in the past that caused the dispute. If you don't want to end your fight, that's fine, you'll be just as stubborn as he is in your own mind. "He who fights with beasts should be careful that he himself does not become a beast."

~NL~

It doesn't matter Cormyria, I'm telling you how to end this dispute, not what he has done in the past that caused the dispute. If you don't want to end your fight, that's fine, you'll be just as stubborn as he is in your own mind. "He who fights with beasts should be careful that he himself does not become a beast."

look noble I thank you for your concern here but it is far too late for reparations I am afraid it is best if we just keep to our separate corners of the empire and leave well enough alone .... so to speak .... ok ?

• fair enough, it's up to you.

~NL~

fair enough, it's up to you.

thank you ... you are just going to have to trust my judgement on this one noble ... and remember ... actions speak louder than words ......

• Corm's multi account.

Noble I see your back to "solve" issues, Lol, WTF brah. All you do is talk so much bull, What?
    You want me and Corm to hold hands and sing MLP songs while we do it.

LOL, I know. Maybe you should ask CK to start hitting me with his cheapass spearmen

When Corm was getting farmed. Good Ol'e Days
  • No, i just wish that you two would stop being at one another's throats 24/7, is that too much to ask for? And how do you know that's Corm's multi account? What proof do you have of such claims?

~NL~

Sign In to comment.