Home US Migration Content - PvP

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance Face Offs

Comments

• If you're loyal to your team, you won't just flee with times get tough...
    Loyal members will fight with their alliance. 
    That's not what they're saying. There's a difference between loyalty and blind loyalty. 
    Perhaps, but I was just appalled at Cobalt's huge disrespect for Zayla's viewpoint

Proud Recruiter of KingdomOfDeath

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• If you're loyal to your team, you won't just flee with times get tough...
    Loyal members will fight with their alliance. 
    That's not what they're saying. There's a difference between loyalty and blind loyalty. 
    Perhaps, but I was just appalled at Cobalt's huge disrespect for Zayla's viewpoint
    Several people have contacted me quite happy that I have not been starting huge flame wars with Manatee now that me and him get along quite well. Well forums, you can thank Ssam42 for ending that peace.

Disrespect? I don't think having a differing viewpoint is disrespect, but okay bud. 

And I don't know who the loyal to your team post was targeted at, but I assume not me, because I can't seem to find how that would fit me... 
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • What do you have against TNP? Honestly their alliance is pretty great. I'm in their direct sub and it's like a big whole family. I vote The Ninja Pack all the way. #Loyalty. 
    Not really loyalty, your opinion.  Loyalty is sticking with them when offered to leave / not helping enemies.  

Supporting your team no matter what isn't loyalty, it's delusion.  I love my crew, have a lot of confidence in my alliance, doesn't mean I think we could take on say FU.  Not lacking loyalty, just understanding an alliance's place on the food chain.  Not to say that match up is a clear cut call, just saying loyalty isn't thinking your team is the greatest.  
    Well then, I guess we have major differences on what loyalty means, but I still respect your opinions.
    I really hope nobody in this world uses your definition of loyalty.
    ^

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• What do you have against TNP? Honestly their alliance is pretty great. I'm in their direct sub and it's like a big whole family. I vote The Ninja Pack all the way. #Loyalty. 
    Not really loyalty, your opinion.  Loyalty is sticking with them when offered to leave / not helping enemies.  

Supporting your team no matter what isn't loyalty, it's delusion.  I love my crew, have a lot of confidence in my alliance, doesn't mean I think we could take on say FU.  Not lacking loyalty, just understanding an alliance's place on the food chain.  Not to say that match up is a clear cut call, just saying loyalty isn't thinking your team is the greatest.  
    Well then, I guess we have major differences on what loyalty means, but I still respect your opinions.
    I really hope nobody in this world uses your definition of loyalty.
    ^
    But it's true... that is a poor definition of loyalty, if everyone used that definition the world would be full of suckups and people that aren't willing to find truth in anything because they are bound to believe a certain thing and will not change the way they think even if their thinking has been proven wrong. 

I see no disrespect.
    GIF
  • Alright, I semi misunderstood what you were saying at first. Still, you could've perhaps stated it a bit more respectfully than "I hope no one in the world uses your definition of loyalty" because all players here have different opinions. 

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Alright, I semi misunderstood what you were saying at first. Still, you could've perhaps stated it a bit more respectfully than "I hope no one in the world uses your definition of loyalty" because all players here have different opinions. 

Notice how he was the one who stated "what do you have against TNP?"

He went ahead and twisted what I said ENTIRELY.

Maybe he could have showed more respect and not twist my opinions to make me out to be some hater?

GIF
  • Ssam42 (US1)Ssam42 (US1) Posts: 421
    edited 14.04.2016
    Ask him not me...

EDIT: Whoever is abusing their right to flag posts really needs to stop flagging every single one of my posts for no reason

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Not me, here is before I LOL your post.

http://prntscr.com/arywi0

Here is after I LOL your post.

http://prntscr.com/arywrb

Cant Lol and flag it.

Btw, get used to flags, people don't like you, they flag. I only flag like adverts and such. too lazy to flag anyone else.

Flags don't mean anything, just if you get enough it hides the post and you have to click it to uncover it. which makes your post standout and everyone uncovers it. So it's honestly a win.
    GIF
  • Never said it was you.

I don't mind it, but, flags are meant to be used for something other than trolling

Ssam42 @ usa 1

• Never said it was you.

I don't mind it, but, flags are meant to be used for something other than trolling
    Is the forums, bud, all that takes place here is trolling..
    GIF
  • But it's true... that is a poor definition of loyalty, if everyone used that definition the world would be full of suckups .
    Lol, Don't you suck up to M:U
    Lol nope. 
    GIF
  • But it's true... that is a poor definition of loyalty, if everyone used that definition the world would be full of suckups .
    Lol nope. 

Dream Team?
    I don't know where you got the idea that I suckup to DT.... Hell nah. 
    GIF
    Lol nope. 

Dream Team?

DL? MISC? GK? hehe
    No to DL, no to MISC. Yes to GK.

I suck GK to hard...

wait wtf..
    GIF
    Lol nope. 

Dream Team?

DL? MISC? GK? hehe
    No to DL, no to MISC. Yes to GK.

I suck GK to hard...

wait wtf..

Lol, To be specific... Manatee. hehehe
    Only when he pays me. :naughty: 
    GIF

Notice how he was the one who stated "what do you have against TNP?"

He went ahead and twisted what I said ENTIRELY.

Maybe he could have showed more respect and not twist my opinions to make me out to be some hater?

I didn't mean to disrespect you or twist your words. It just came off as that. And it's a she lol. 

PROUD memeber of the LEGENDS LORE TNP alliance. 
    Z*A*Y*L*A

Sign In to comment.